REAL WORLD EVENT DISCUSSIONS

Gary Johnson - Because He Deserves His Own Thread

POSTED BY: JEWELSTAITEFAN
UPDATED: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 01:33
SHORT URL:
VIEWED: 5892
PAGE 2 of 2

Monday, November 7, 2016 10:45 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


Well drat! I would have been interested if you'd been able to post. Better luck next time!




I TOLD YOU SO will be very sweet indeed, and repeated often.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, November 8, 2016 7:47 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
This poll graphic indicates Hilliary is only up to 269 - and this site is heavily biased towards her.

http://uselectionatlas.org/POLLS/PRESIDENT/2016/polls.php



Today same heavily biased site has Hilliary with 224 Electoral Votes.

I had hoped to make a list of different polls and their current numbers, but I worked too long tonight.

Tomorrow all the polls will change their numbers and say they were accurate all along.


And today this site gives Hilliary CO, so she has 233 Electoral Votes by that measure.

Of course, most Americans have been aware that this night, no matter who wins, America will lose, for the 3th straight quadrennium.

The good news? An easily beatable President in 4 years. Whether President Kane or Trump, all that tonight's losing Party needs to do is put up a decent candidate for once. Either Kane or Trump might even get Primaried - losing to a decent candidate in the Primaries.
Or, if she doesn't get Impeached (this time the Senate is currently in Republican majority, unlike the last 2 Impeachments), and removed, Hilliary is surely to be even more despised than now.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, November 8, 2016 7:54 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by 1kiki:
Well drat! I would have been interested if you'd been able to post. Better luck next time!




I TOLD YOU SO will be very sweet indeed, and repeated often.

Ok, here's one - that site I've quoted with aggregate polling.

HRC - WA, OR, CA, NM, MN, WI, IL, VA, NY, VT, CT, MA, RI, RI, NJ, DE, ME, MD, CO.

DT - MT, ID, UT, AZ, WY, ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, TX, MO, AR, LA, MS, AL, SC, GA, TN, KY, IN, WV.

TOSSUPS - NV, IA, MI, OH, PA, FL, NC, NH.

Not as detailed as I normally prefer, but what I have time for now. Of course, many of the sites are fluid, so you can't use a link, you must freeze or snapshot a page on certain days to review at a later date.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, November 8, 2016 8:34 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


And remember, there is Express Voting only for liberals, tomorrow. There will be no lines to wait in.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, November 8, 2016 8:39 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by 1kiki:
Well drat! I would have been interested if you'd been able to post. Better luck next time!




I TOLD YOU SO will be very sweet indeed, and repeated often.

If you are interested, and have not done so before, it is fun to start recording your TV braodcast, and then you can check out the count swings later, like in the upcoming days. Make sure to record a channel which has the scrolling ticker with numbers.
You can later determine by detailed check of turnout %, and margin %, and observe how much of each count dump was balanced (50/50) or lopsided, almost 100%. Each state, or each race, or just the states you later deem to be interesting. Leave the TV on and the recording device going after you go to bed.
This can be very informative, and the trends you detect usually repeat themselves each election cycle.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, November 9, 2016 8:55 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by 1kiki:



I TOLD YOU SO will be very sweet indeed, and repeated often.


I suspect that Sanders supporters are chanting this very thing for a few years.



I kept forgetting to mention this:
This is the first honest and valid General Election that Wisconsin has had in many decades - at least 3 decades. WI now has Voter ID Law in place, for the first time in General Election.
The polls showed Hilliary carrying WI easily - it was not a tossup State. It turned out to be the only non-tossup State to switch sides - Hilliary lost it to Trump. She had a 5% margin.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, November 20, 2016 6:37 AM

JAYNEZTOWN


Democrats, Media Push Myth Third Partiers Spoiled Hillary Win
http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/democrats-media-push-myth-third-par
tiers-spoiled-hillary-win
/

Washington County sees Astronomical Libertarian Party Growth in the presidential election results
http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/Politics/2016/11/12/Washington-County-
sees-third-part-bump-in-presidential-election-results.html?ci=featured&lp=9&ti
=

Deeply Flawed As A Candidate, Hillary Was The Wrong Leader At The Wrong Time
http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/17/deeply-flawed-as-a-candidate-hillary
-was-the-wrong-leader-at-the-wrong-time
/

Gary Johnson has no regrets
http://www.chieftain.com/news/politics/5330716-120/johnson-party-liber
tarian-candidate


Libertarian Party Breaks Half a Million Registered Voters
https://reason.com/blog/2016/11/15/liberarian-party-breaks-half-a-mill
ion-r



What little exposure he did get, the Press seem to have gave him a rough time




NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, February 25, 2017 5:45 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by reaverfan:
He won't get 2% of the vote anywhere. Waste of a vote.


In the event you visit reality anytime soon, Gary Johnson won 3.27% of the popular vote nationwide.

Since you are obviously a Libtard, I can explain to you that in the real world, 3.27% is more than 2%.

Did you waste your vote on New York Liberal #1 and/or New York liberal #2?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, February 25, 2017 5:50 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by JAYNEZTOWN:
Democrats, Media Push Myth Third Partiers Spoiled Hillary Win
http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/democrats-media-push-myth-third-par
tiers-spoiled-hillary-win
/

Washington County sees Astronomical Libertarian Party Growth in the presidential election results
http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/Politics/2016/11/12/Washington-County-
sees-third-part-bump-in-presidential-election-results.html?ci=featured&lp=9&ti
=

Deeply Flawed As A Candidate, Hillary Was The Wrong Leader At The Wrong Time
http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/17/deeply-flawed-as-a-candidate-hillary
-was-the-wrong-leader-at-the-wrong-time
/

Gary Johnson has no regrets
http://www.chieftain.com/news/politics/5330716-120/johnson-party-liber
tarian-candidate


Libertarian Party Breaks Half a Million Registered Voters
https://reason.com/blog/2016/11/15/liberarian-party-breaks-half-a-mill
ion-r




That last story is interesting.
Only the third party in U.S. History to have a half Million Registered members.
Other Candidates outside the GOP/Dems have garnered Electoral Votes, yet didn't reach that milestone.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, February 27, 2017 7:43 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


I post this fact because I also pointed it out after the Obama Election, where he won by about 310,000 votes - or less than a tenth of a percent of the population.


Donald Trump won 304 Electoral Votes.
If he had 10,705 less votes in Michigan, he would have failed to garner those 16 Electoral Votes.
If he had 44,293 less votes in Pennsylvania, he would have failed to garner those 20 Electoral Votes.
Without those 36 Electoral Votes, his total would have been 268 Electoral Votes, and the Presidential race would have been decided by the House of Representatives, where Trump was despised by the GOP.

So Trump won by 54,998 votes.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, February 27, 2017 7:51 PM

THGRRI


You really need to checks your facts Jack. Perhaps your sources as well. Maybe then you'll change some of your opinions. At least when it comes to Obama. I don't care how much Trump won by. He won and is President.

Barack Obama won the 2008 Presidential Election with 52.9% of the popular vote.

Barack Obama 69,498,516 Democratic Joe Biden
John McCain 59,948,323 Republican Sarah Palin

Barack Obama won the 2012 Presidential Election with 51.1% of the popular vote.

Barack Obama 65,915,796 Democratic Joe Biden
Mitt Romney 60,933,500 Republican Paul Ryan




Barack Obama won the election in 2008 with 365 electoral votes.

Barack Obama 365 Democratic Joe Biden
John McCain 173 Republican Sarah Palin

Barack Obama won the election in 2012 with 332 electoral votes.

Barack Obama 332 Democratic Joe Biden
Mitt Romney 206 Republican Paul Ryan


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
I post this fact because I also pointed it out after the Obama Election, where he won by about 310,000 votes - or less than a tenth of a percent of the population.


Donald Trump won 304 Electoral Votes.
If he had 10,705 less votes in Michigan, he would have failed to garner those 16 Electoral Votes.
If he had 44,293 less votes in Pennsylvania, he would have failed to garner those 20 Electoral Votes.
Without those 36 Electoral Votes, his total would have been 268 Electoral Votes, and the Presidential race would have been decided by the House of Representatives, where Trump was despised by the GOP.

So Trump won by 54,998 votes.



---------------------


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, February 27, 2017 11:58 PM

DREAMTROVE


Quote:

Originally posted by THGRRI:
You really need to checks your facts Jack. Perhaps your sources as well. Maybe then you'll change some of your opinions. At least when it comes to Obama. I don't care how much Trump won by. He won and is President.

Barack Obama won the 2008 Presidential Election with 52.9% of the popular vote.

Barack Obama 69,498,516 Democratic Joe Biden
John McCain 59,948,323 Republican Sarah Palin

Barack Obama won the 2012 Presidential Election with 51.1% of the popular vote.

Barack Obama 65,915,796 Democratic Joe Biden
Mitt Romney 60,933,500 Republican Paul Ryan




Barack Obama won the election in 2008 with 365 electoral votes.

Barack Obama 365 Democratic Joe Biden
John McCain 173 Republican Sarah Palin

Barack Obama won the election in 2012 with 332 electoral votes.

Barack Obama 332 Democratic Joe Biden
Mitt Romney 206 Republican Paul Ryan


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
I post this fact because I also pointed it out after the Obama Election, where he won by about 310,000 votes - or less than a tenth of a percent of the population.


Donald Trump won 304 Electoral Votes.
If he had 10,705 less votes in Michigan, he would have failed to garner those 16 Electoral Votes.
If he had 44,293 less votes in Pennsylvania, he would have failed to garner those 20 Electoral Votes.
Without those 36 Electoral Votes, his total would have been 268 Electoral Votes, and the Presidential race would have been decided by the House of Representatives, where Trump was despised by the GOP.

So Trump won by 54,998 votes.



---------------------



I gotta go with Assange here. Trump most likely won in a landslide, 59%:41%, and Sanders as well 64%:36%; and Sanders would've defeated Trump 54%:46%.

One could argue that all day, but the fact that everything online predicted this, outside mainstream media with it's cherrypicked 700 people surveys, isn't the point, nor is the point the legitimacy of Trump's presidency or Hillary's campaign.

The point is this:

Our democracy is screwed, and not because of the Russians. if we care about the future, we have to do something about this, or we'll soon find ourselves with random appointees selected by coporate voting machines and nothing else.


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 12:07 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK


Just let me enjoy the next 4-8 years where the white male American isn't the most despised person on the planet. I'm sure we'll pick up right where we left off when Michelle Obama is our first female president.

They already pick em for us. I'm only really half interested just because sports and fantasy football don't do it for me.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 1:33 AM

SOCKPUPPET


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Just let me enjoy the next 4-8 years where the white male American isn't the most despised person on the planet. I'm sure we'll pick up right where we left off when Michelle Obama is our first female president.

They already pick em for us. I'm only really half interested just because sports and fantasy football don't do it for me.

Do Right, Be Right. :)


Ya think you'll get that, eh?

Don't know if you noticed, but they're already building a pillory and a gallows for people who post stuff like that.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

YOUR OPTIONS

NEW POSTS TODAY

USERPOST DATE

FFF.NET SOCIAL