FIREFLY UNIVERSE

Virtual Firefly THE BOOK continues 2

POSTED BY: COLT999
UPDATED: Friday, April 18, 2008 14:32
SHORT URL:
VIEWED: 73681
PAGE 5 of 8

Thursday, April 10, 2008 7:16 AM

DASOPITZ74


(Comes back with a what looks like a stick figure made out of tubing,)
Sptos: ok we put this in a suit with the watch and toss it out who ever is following us will have to stop and pick this up so that gives us some time to get away

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 7:25 AM

MOBBEX


Quote:

Originally posted by DasOpitz74:
(Comes back with a what looks like a stick figure made out of tubing,)
Sptos: ok we put this in a suit with the watch and toss it out who ever is following us will have to stop and pick this up so that gives us some time to get away



Ugh... I don't get it.





NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 7:35 AM

ABBEYGIRL


Quote:

Originally posted by DasOpitz74:
(Comes back with a what looks like a stick figure made out of tubing,)
Sptos: ok we put this in a suit with the watch and toss it out who ever is following us will have to stop and pick this up so that gives us some time to get away



And waste a suit? Don't we need those? Why don't we fabricate something that looks like a suit? I have a round clear bucket that had candies in them that could be used as a helmet.

*mobbex looks at her and says "You have candy?" abbey rolls her eyes at him but otherwise ignores him. mobbex makes mental note to visit abbey's shuttle to see what else might be there.*

I'm sure we can find it something to wear. *looks over by pantry and grins* How about Fidelis' clothes?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 7:42 AM

DASOPITZ74


well it has to have life support because, they'll scan it before taking it in. they need to know hes alive.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 8:00 AM

MOBBEX


Wh... "they"? Who's "they"? *stomps angrily* Would someone care to bring me up to speed?





NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 9:23 AM

COLT999


Quote:

Originally posted by Mobbex:
Wh... "they"? Who's "they"? *stomps angrily* Would someone care to bring me up to speed?




]

I'll talk slow so you can follow. Fidilis had a watch with the..*Looks at an already confused Mobbex* Nevermind. Trouble could be coming. Be ready. Got it?

Quote:

well it has to have life support because, they'll scan it before taking it in. they need to know hes alive.


I'm with Abbey on wasting the suit. Can you find a way to fool em with a candy jar and Fid's clothes.

We're running out of space here. Another 1/2 hour on this course and they'll know we're heading to Persphone. If you can't rig something up quick, dump the suit.



http://hometown.aol.com/colt9999/myhomepage/index.html

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 9:50 AM

DASOPITZ74


Spots: ok find me some steal plates big enough for a person to it in where making a box. Lt.Shep i need you to rig a nav com spike that will fire after our firends take it on board.
(later in the cargo bay, spots welding steal plates together Lt. Shepard working on the spike)

Colt: well whats the plan

Spots: well using some parts ive rigged what looks like a box with lifesupport with the transmitter in side they should pick it up and thinking that hes on in side then when they take it on board the spike fires and knocks out their nav system theyll have to clean it up before following us

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 10:06 AM

WASHRULESBABY


***********RUNS BACK UP TO THE BRIDGE*************


Capt. we are being followed . the are staying back. ........ OH, and we are 6 hours away from peresphone.

I am a leaf on the wind

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 10:08 AM

COLT999


We got time for that? *Follows Spots to the Cargo hold*

What about one of those? *Points at the large barrels we picked up on Hera*

*Sky: Badger won't like that.*

He made me wear a dress. Do what you got to do Spots. Build your box or use a barrel.




http://hometown.aol.com/colt9999/myhomepage/index.html

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 10:14 AM

COLT999


Quote:

Originally posted by WASHRULESBABY:
***********RUNS BACK UP TO THE BRIDGE*************


Capt. we are being followed . the are staying back. ........ OH, and we are 6 hours away from peresphone.

I am a leaf on the wind



Change course and run. Full burn as soon as Spots tosses the decoy.

Wash, dont let them get a fix on our boat. Last thing we need is them knowing our name.



http://hometown.aol.com/colt9999/myhomepage/index.html

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 10:35 AM

INVICTUS12


captain, we must head to persephone. NOW, please. i dont mean to order, im sorry, but i need to be there. we can get brit's meds and tech. Can we?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 10:37 AM

COLT999


Just as soon as we lose our tail, Padre.

Spots you ready to toss that decoy?





http://hometown.aol.com/colt9999/myhomepage/index.html

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 10:41 AM

DASOPITZ74


Spots:the barrel works just fine

(donning a space suit, steps into airlock)
***over the comm** Spots: ok the decoys ready.

Colt: do it!! Wash Full burn

(I toss the barrel out into the black) {Book glows and the reactor charges for full burn and The Book shoots off}

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 10:52 AM

CAPTAINWALKER


INCOMING MESSAGE TO CAPTAIN COLT...FROM CAPTAIN WALKER....

Captain, weve got trouble...St. Albans reports reavers, and no ones coming to their aid. my crew isnt strong enough to take reavers, but our combined crews can. respond please...

Walker

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 11:05 AM

COLT999


Quote:

Originally posted by DasOpitz74:
Spots:the barrel works just fine

(donning a space suit, steps into airlock)
***over the comm** Spots: ok the decoys ready.

Colt: do it!! Wash Full burn

(I toss the barrel out into the black) {Book glows and the reactor charges for full burn and The Book shoots off}



Wash they following?

*Wash: Negative they took the bait. *

Replot a course to Persphone. I want this guy off my boat before we have any more trouble.

** A few hours later we touchdown on Persephone.**

Prep the mule. Load the barrels. We'll finish the deal the with Badger first.
Padre, Last time we were here you didn't want to step off the boat. That still the case or are you going for the tech and meds?




http://hometown.aol.com/colt9999/myhomepage/index.html

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 11:18 AM

INVICTUS12


*walks up to pantry*Who was it Fid? The Transmission? Some other friends perhaps? Looks like ya need it. Ill pray for them...

Fidelis: Give it up, its hopeless. You're never going to win. Ditch these bozos too, you're better than them.

Shut up. Im better than no one. Except maybe you...

*opens door, pulls out pistol and shoots Fidelis in the leg*
*yells toward the med bay*Hey, we got wounded here...

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 11:23 AM

INVICTUS12


I have a meeting to attend briefly, then i will come to The Happy Reaver, captain. I will be in disguise. The man with the white hood...

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 11:25 AM

COLT999

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 11:37 AM

LTSHEPARD


Sir! I protest! What about Captain Walker! I will not let another crew get hit by Reavers! Mine was bad enoguh!


http://www.fireflyfans.net/showblog.asp?b=7621

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 11:48 AM

WASHRULESBABY


Rodger that capt

*********Takes off towards Peresphone . **************

What about those people on St. Albans?



*************hits com**************'

Capt we are losing 'em. What are we doing next?


I am a leaf on the wind

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 11:52 AM

INVICTUS12


Walker isnt going to get any reavers by himself... he has other duties. Ill call some people to deal with it...

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 12:19 PM

MOBBEX


*climbs down the ladder to his cabin*

*grabs the sturdy pipe wrench he nabbed from Spots' tool set and unbolts his gunlocker*

*pulls out Tearjerker, a universal cleaning kit, a couple of rags and an old smeary toothbrush*

That's right hon, we're goin' to war!

*starts humming quietly as he meticulously cleans his arsenal*





NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 12:46 PM

MOBBEX


*comes out of his bunk, fully armed & loaded*

Quote:

Originally posted by LtShepard:
Sir! I protest! What about Captain Walker! I will not let another crew get hit by Reavers! Mine was bad enoguh!



You "protest"!? *grins* That's gonna be good...






NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 12:50 PM

INVICTUS12


You were hit by reavers, shepard? Oh, and shepard? Dont protest to the captain. Answer's never good.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 12:56 PM

COLT999


Quote:

Originally posted by LtShepard:
Sir! I protest! What about Captain Walker! I will not let another crew get hit by Reavers! Mine was bad enoguh!


http://www.fireflyfans.net/showblog.asp?b=7621]

I waved Walker. He's smart. He's not going. To late to do anything for those folks anyhow.

But let me ask you something LT. What did you expect to do? Not like we got a heavy armed gunship here. We see Reavers, we do everything we can to avoid a fight, period. If that don't suit you, we can always let you out. Them snacking on you might give us a chance to escape.





http://hometown.aol.com/colt9999/myhomepage/index.html

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 1:00 PM

MOBBEX


*pats LT on the back*

You got off easy, *smirks* 'must mean you're havin' a good day.







NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 1:01 PM

COLT999


Now lets load up. LT your with me and Sky. Mobbex you tail our Padre to the contact. Watch his back. We'll meet you there when we finished with Badger.

Oram you and Wash keep one eye on Brit and other out for trouble. Still don't know who was following us out in the Black. They may of tracked us here.

Spots, do what you can to get my shuttle looking like a shuttle again. *Shoots a look at Invictus.

Lets go to work people.



http://hometown.aol.com/colt9999/myhomepage/index.html

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 1:03 PM

INVICTUS12


No captain. I must go to my meeting alone. Mobbex will go to The Happy Reaver. Mobbex, wait for me.*puts hood up and walks out*

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 1:11 PM

MOBBEX


Quote:

Originally posted by Colt999:
Now lets load up. LT your with me and Sky. Mobbex you tail our Padre to the contact. Watch his back. We'll meet you there when we finished with Badger.



Huh? Why do I get stuck with... *catches self* Right, will do. Sir.

*grumbles as he hobbles away*

Lead the way, preacher man. I'd rather we got this unpleasantness out o' the way as quick as can be. *mutters to self* 'Bright side is we might actually get something done for a change...

Quote:

Originally posted by invictus12:
No captain. I must go to my meeting alone. Mobbex will go to The Happy Reaver. Mobbex, wait for me.*puts hood up and walks out*



Huh... Boss? We might have a bit of a problem here. Preacher seems to think he's not safe alone with me... *smirks*





NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 1:15 PM

COLT999


**Motions for Mobbex to tag along anyway**
Stay out of site.



**Later Leaving Badgers offices.**

That could have gone better.

*Sky: Could have gone better? We walked out with half the take we're supposed to. Did you forget he made you wear a dress?*

Not likely to forget that anytime soon. But we were late and the load was lite. This was out first time dealing with him. You heard him. The Wash was here just before us. No shortage of ships for him to use. We need to keep some semi legitimate lines of income open. He'll deal with us again now. Next time we won't be late or short.

Now let's get to the "Happy Reaver". See LT your going to get to see a Reaver after all.




http://hometown.aol.com/colt9999/myhomepage/index.html

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 1:16 PM

INVICTUS12


I believe i am more safe with you mobbex, but my meeting is confidential. you cannot attend. Yes?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 1:26 PM

MOBBEX


*shakes head no* Cap'n says tag along, I tag along.

...that is, unless you've got something for me. *grins* I'm always all ears for business, y' know.





NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 1:31 PM

INVICTUS12



How are you doing today, mobbex? Leave now, i will pay to not say anything to the captain. 1 thousand.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 1:33 PM

SHINYBRIT


*walks out to see Spots working on the shuttle and stares for a breif moment; she tilts her head to the side and then walks over to Spots*

Do you need any help?

-----------------------------------------------
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here." - Jayne Cobb (Firefly)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 1:39 PM

SEVENSKIES


Quote:

Originally posted by Colt999:
Now let's get to the "Happy Reaver". See LT your going to get to see a Reaver after all.



Hm, can't say I've ever heard of this "Happy Reaver" place. 'Course I've only been lurkin' around St. Albans for a few years after my ship was shot down by Alliance officials. Guess luck was just with me that day... I still can't believe I got away from them...

Reminds me of the time you triggered that alarm on Bellerophon... you remember that? *smirks at Colt*

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 1:43 PM

MOBBEX


Quote:

Originally posted by invictus12:

How are you doing today, mobbex? Leave now, i will pay to not say anything to the captain. 1 thousand.



*takes the money and smiles broadly*

I'm doin' great, leg's healin' up nicely. 'Appreciate your askin', by the way.

*whispers* Pleasure doin' business with ya.

*hobbles away*





NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 1:51 PM

DASOPITZ74


(sliding out from underneath the shuttle.)
Spots: sure, if you dont mind getting dirty and doing what i say, mein Kind(my child)

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 1:51 PM

SEVENSKIES


[[Quick Reminder. Approx 9 mins. until meeting in Chat Room. Thanks.]]

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 1:53 PM

SHINYBRIT


Quote:

Originally posted by DasOpitz74:
(sliding out from underneath the shuttle.)
Spots: sure, if you dont mind getting dirty and doing what i say kleines(little one)



*nods* I don't mind.
*gets on her knees near Spots*
What would you like me to do?

-----------------------------------------------
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here." - Jayne Cobb (Firefly)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 1:58 PM

DASOPITZ74


Spots:well for starters hand me that spanner over there so i can tighten this lose connection in the primary cooling system

and i can show you why and how this system works.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 2:10 PM

INVICTUS12


*walks into happy reaver and waves colt and crew over to jiang, still in his white hood, fidelis has a gun pointed at his head*

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 3:21 PM

COLT999


Quote:

Originally posted by invictus12:
*walks into happy reaver and waves colt and crew over to jiang, still in his white hood, fidelis has a gun pointed at his head*



*looks to Sky* Well at least Mobbex follows orders, he's no where in sight.

*Walks up to Invictus, Fidilis and Jiang.*

Another brillantly executed plan Padre. How many years did you spend in war college?





http://hometown.aol.com/colt9999/myhomepage/index.html

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 3:33 PM

SHADOWCAPTAIN


Quote:

Originally posted by Colt999:
**Motions for Mobbex to tag along anyway**
Stay out of site.



**Later Leaving Badgers offices.**

That could have gone better.

*Sky: Could have gone better? We walked out with half the take we're supposed to. Did you forget he made you wear a dress?*

Not likely to forget that anytime soon. But we were late and the load was lite. This was out first time dealing with him. You heard him. The Wash was here just before us. No shortage of ships for him to use. We need to keep some semi legitimate lines of income open. He'll deal with us again now. Next time we won't be late or short.

Now let's get to the "Happy Reaver". See LT your going to get to see a Reaver after all.




http://hometown.aol.com/colt9999/myhomepage/index.html






******secure transmission to captain colt********


ni hao colt. just a few captainy things:

1. i've called in a RADION TRANSPORT CARRIER to tow the lilac back to aquila.
[those ships always remind me of a giant flying claw]

2. can you keep an eye on the derelict ship until the R.T.C. gets there? [soon] i just don't want anyone stealing our 'pet project' [virtual fireflys']. 'sides, it's easy enough to just join one... i'm continually making them.

3. once the ship is rebuilt, it will be renamed, because it'll then be part of our fleet [no offense to the previous crew, but it will be a different ship]. it will become the sistership of the 'JOSS' which is in the rebuilding stages now.
i have the name already lined up for it, and many more names for the upcomming ships.
if you would like to know the name, contact me through this comm. or secure comm. [email].
i want to keep some suspense in the names, but you've been a big part of things so i'll give you the name early if you want.

4. if you find a doctor looking for a ship , let us know. ours is in the medlab on aquila with a bullet wound.






xie xie SHADOW captain 平静
http://www.myspace.com/firefly_captain
Someone tries to kill you... you try to kill'em right back.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 4:25 PM

INVICTUS12


well finally something went right. nice to see it.

Fidelis:ah here they are...

*people draw guns all our the room. fidelis runs for it* *jiang cowers behind invictus*

*suddenly more people in white hoods appear, helping, the crew of the book, and the fight begins...*

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 5:19 PM

ABBEYGIRL


Quote:

Originally posted by Colt999:
[B**Later Leaving Badgers offices.**



*abbey passes by Colt and Sky as they leave Badger's office. She is wheeling a small trunk behind her.*

You have business with him too? I have a scheduled game with him. Just a few fellas. Small time stuff. Shouldn't be long.

Keep me updated with Fidelis. Use the comm if you need me at any time.


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 5:19 PM

ABBEYGIRL


Quote:

Originally posted by Colt999:
[B**Later Leaving Badgers offices.**



*abbey passes by Colt and Sky as they leave Badger's office. She is wheeling a small trunk behind her.*

You have business with him too? I have a scheduled game with him. Just a few fellas. Small time stuff. Shouldn't be long.

Keep me updated with Fidelis. Use the comm if you need me at any time.


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 5:19 PM

WASHRULESBABY


good god damn it

*********yells wash, and draws guns and starts picking them off one at a time**************


Capt, mobbex WE NEED HELP
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ship under attack


****************ducks behing the door to reload quickly checks to how many notices 4 down ****************************8

Mess with my ship ASSHOLEs ,(starts firing again )

think again say hello to my little friends................

I am a leaf on the wind

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 5:32 PM

SEVENSKIES


Quote:

Originally posted by invictus12:
well finally something went right. nice to see it.

Fidelis:ah here they are...

*people draw guns all our the room. fidelis runs for it* *jiang cowers behind invictus*

*suddenly more people in white hoods appear and the fight begins...*



You gotta be kidding me...

*pulls out gun and begins firing at the people around her; also uses a series of hand-to-hand combat moves*

Gorrammit! There's to many of them!!
*dives behind a table and reloads her gun then starts to shoot again*

Captain! Mobbex! I need some back up!!

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 5:57 PM

WASHRULESBABY


nice to see you sky I have gotten four how many you got so far?


*********starts firing again ****************

where is the capt?

I am a leaf on the wind

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 7:03 PM

ABBEYGIRL


Quote:

Originally posted by WASHRULESBABY:
nice to see you sky I have gotten four how many you got so far?


*********starts firing again ****************

where is the capt?

I am a leaf on the wind



*abbey dives for cover over by Wash. abbey smacks Wash*

I'm not Sky. She's at the Happy Reaver. You need to get glasses.

By the way, I got two on the right side as I sneaked in.

*stands up and fires off some more rounds. Bullet grazes shoulder. Drops back down under cover. Looks at wound.*

Not my best day. Badger's gorram "friends" didn't have enough coin to buy into the game. Had to cancel. Now I had to use my gun and get shot to get into the ship! Definitely not my best day.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

YOUR OPTIONS

NEW POSTS TODAY

USERPOST DATE

OTHER TOPICS

DISCUSSIONS
New Cortex system rpg site
Tue, January 28, 2020 15:47 - 5 posts
PTSD and Mal. Really?
Mon, January 27, 2020 10:08 - 119 posts
*An image of a Man pops up on Your Screen*
Tue, February 6, 2018 21:45 - 4 posts
Bathgate Abbey
Sun, January 28, 2018 23:37 - 19 posts
What was the saddest part of firefly/serenity...
Sun, January 28, 2018 20:20 - 35 posts
Rotten at the Core: The Sins of the Parliament
Tue, October 10, 2017 13:16 - 3 posts
any volunteers for rp?
Sat, April 9, 2016 10:18 - 4 posts
Google Group Up for Margaret Weis's tabletop Firefly RPG
Sat, April 9, 2016 10:13 - 2 posts
Firefly Online...is it going to rise again?
Mon, February 15, 2016 11:44 - 3 posts
I want to do an RP
Mon, August 24, 2015 23:31 - 3 posts
firefly on nwn
Wed, July 8, 2015 17:24 - 5 posts
Ship Designs for you Game
Sun, September 14, 2014 19:25 - 2 posts

FFF.NET SOCIAL