FIREFLY UNIVERSE

Virtual Firefly THE BOOK continues 2

POSTED BY: COLT999
UPDATED: Friday, April 18, 2008 14:32
SHORT URL:
VIEWED: 73670
PAGE 2 of 8

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 11:43 AM

COLT999


Quote:

Originally posted by SevenSkies:
"Sorta, mighta"? Preacher, you drowned that thing in dirt.



I still haven't seen that damage report. But we got more important things to deal with. And I still have part of your deposit. *Pats pocket with Invictus's blackberry.*

*I move Sky and Invictus away from the group*

Quote:

I just need to know where he hid the tech and meds, then we can do whatever.
He was parliment. We were friends when we were kids, but i wasnt alliance. its a long story.anyway, i heard he was arrested.




Quote:

Is he really going to allow any of us near his tools? What if he wants to "experiment" on Brit and he won't let anyone use them?
If he has high-tech science crap then what reason would he succumb to lettin' us use it?



Could be he'll help us out. You did pull him out of that prison, but we got to be ready if he doesn't.

*Sky: You thinking we grift him?*

Exactly. Just like that Bank manager on Greenleaf. If he cooperates, fine. But set it up. *Looks to see a somewhat shocked Invictus*
What? I'm sure you weren't always a shepherd.

Here's the play. I stuck a gun in face so you two will have to pal up to him. Make nice and be indifferent towards Brit around him. Make him think you'll swing to his side and let him experiment, put him at ease.Once his stash is on board, Then will ask him to turn it over to the Doc.
Don't let anyone else know whats going on.

*Invictus: Why can't the rest of the crew know?*

Cause Sky's good at this. She won't slip. Your in because you have a history. Less know the better.

*Sky: What about Brit? She hears we're thinking of letting him experiment she's could go off.*

I got a hunch she already knows what we're planning. *Looks on the other side of the cargo bay and sees Brit laying on a catwalk.**




http://hometown.aol.com/colt9999/myhomepage/index.html

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 11:45 AM

INVICTUS12


I think they do, Brit. *smiles*

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 11:50 AM

INVICTUS12


NO. DONT LET HIM NEAR HER. We just need to go to... who was it Fid just said... Jaing, in the Happy Reaver, pay him a small sum and maybe a bullet if he doesnt cooperate, and set the tech. Yes?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 11:53 AM

SEVENSKIES


Quote:

Originally posted by Colt999:
Could be he'll help us out. You did pull him out of that prison, but we got to be ready if he doesn't.

*Sky: You thinking we grift him?*

Exactly. Just like that Bank manager on Greenleaf. If he cooperates, fine. But set it up. *Looks to see a somewhat shocked Invictus*
What? I'm sure you weren't always a shepherd.

Here's the play. I stuck a gun in face so you two will have to pal up to him. Make nice and be indifferent towards Brit around him. Make him think you'll swing to his side and let him experiment, put him at ease.Once his stash is on board, Then will ask him to turn it over to the Doc.
Don't let anyone else know whats going on.

*Invictus: Why can't the rest of the crew know?*

Cause Sky's good at this. She won't slip. Your in because you have a history. Less know the better.

*Sky: What about Brit? She hears we're thinking of letting him experiment she's could go off.*

I got a hunch she already knows what we're planning. *Looks on the other side of the cargo bay and sees Brit laying on a catwalk.**



All right, Cap-i-tan. Sounds like a plan. So, where'd the Lt. shove him again? In the pantry?

Quote:

NO. DONT LET HIM NEAR HER. We just need to go to... who was it Fid just said... Jaing, in the Happy Reaver, pay him a small sum and maybe a bullet if he doesnt cooperate, and set the tech. Yes?

And why in the hell don't you think this plan'll work, preacher? I mean, sure, you know him well... but I think the Captain's got somethin'. 'Sides, we won't be havin' to go out of our way from planet to planet.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 11:57 AM

SHINYBRIT


Quote:

Originally posted by invictus12:
NO. DONT LET HIM NEAR HER. We just need to go to... who was it Fid just said... Jaing, in the Happy Reaver, pay him a small sum and maybe a bullet if he doesnt cooperate, and set the tech. Yes?



*walks down from the catwalk* I think everything will be okay. We should listen to the Captain.

-----------------------------------------------
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here." - Jayne Cobb (Firefly)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 12:06 PM

INVICTUS12


*clears throat* Jaing has the tech. you dont need fid. I do. Icer Needs Five.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 1:17 PM

INVICTUS12


There is no sensible reason to put you in danger, Brit...

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 1:28 PM

SEVENSKIES


I suppose there ain't no sensible reason, but what of this Jin-yan or Ying-yang or whatever-his-name-is? How do we know she won't be in danger with this feller? How do you know for sure, preacher?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 1:30 PM

SHINYBRIT


Quote:

Originally posted by invictus12:
There is no sensible reason to put you in danger, Brit...


I appreciate your concerns immensely, Shepherd Invictus, but in case you haven't noticed, "sensibility" isn't exactly the main concern upon this ship, so it is irrelevant for you to worry.

I do that enough by myself.

-----------------------------------------------
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here." - Jayne Cobb (Firefly)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 1:30 PM

INVICTUS12


She wont be around him. I or you or something just needs to go and get the tech so oram can use it to help Brit. Brit isnt going anywhere for now.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 1:33 PM

INVICTUS12


You seem cognative at the moment, sane, if you will- my apologies-so i wanted to ask you...what happened to you. do you remember? and the point is oram can help you, we just need the tech to do it. Yes?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 1:33 PM

ORAM


*wanders in, with her left arm in a sling, her shoulder patched up nicely, somehow she's managed to change clothes and have a shower, washing the blood and dirt from her*

Woah.... fully house.... *notices the new person on board* Who's this?

-----------------------------------------------
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit those who would do us harm.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 1:43 PM

INVICTUS12


Oram, this is Lt Shepard, our new crewmember...

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 1:47 PM

SEVENSKIES


Quote:

Originally posted by invictus12:
She wont be around him. I or you or something just needs to go and get the tech so oram can use it to help Brit. Brit isnt going anywhere for now.



I suppose that's fine. It's just... well Captain? What are your thoughts?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 1:48 PM

ORAM


Oh... nice to meet you.
*goes to shake with her left hand, but the sudden pain makes her switch to her right, she just gives the new guy a cheesy grin*
Welcome aboard... I'm the doctor & chef, currently indesposed.

-----------------------------------------------
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit those who would do us harm.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 1:55 PM

SHINYBRIT


Quote:

Originally posted by invictus12:
You seem cognative at the moment, sane, if you will- my apologies-so i wanted to ask you...what happened to you. do you remember? and the point is oram can help you, we just need the tech to do it. Yes?



I don't remember anything... and I don't know if I want to...
*begins to get shaky* AGH!! Stop cutting up my arms and legs! I ALREADY TOLD YOU, YOU WON'T FIND ANYTHING!!!

-----------------------------------------------
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here." - Jayne Cobb (Firefly)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 2:02 PM

ABBEYGIRL


Quote:

Originally posted by shinybrit:
*Brit walks past Oram's room while saying...* His name is Fidelis and he's a gorram bastard.



*Grabs Brit gently by the arm*

Did you say Fidelis? Are you sure that was his name?

*Brit nods.*

You stay away from him. Don't let him near you at all. Do you understand me?

*Brit nods again as abbey walks off towards her shuttle*

Got to get my gun.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 2:02 PM

INVICTUS12


as am i...

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 2:05 PM

INVICTUS12


NO! dont kill him! i dont know how you know him, but DONT! Abbey, STOP!

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 2:07 PM

ORAM


Quote:

Originally posted by shinybrit:
Quote:

Originally posted by invictus12:
You seem cognative at the moment, sane, if you will- my apologies-so i wanted to ask you...what happened to you. do you remember? and the point is oram can help you, we just need the tech to do it. Yes?



I don't remember anything... and I don't know if I want to...
*begins to get shaky* AGH!! Stop cutting up my arms and legs! I ALREADY TOLD YOU, YOU WON'T FIND ANYTHING!!!



*sees that brit is again upset, lays a hand on her arm.*

Oh, hey, settle. No ones gonna cut you up or such, I'm the doctor on board and I'm the one with the shiny pointy objects that don't come close to you, dong ma?

-----------------------------------------------
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit those who would do us harm.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 2:07 PM

SHINYBRIT


Quote:

*sees that brit is again upset, lays a hand on her arm.*

Oh, hey, settle. No ones gonna cut you up or such, I'm the doctor on board and I'm the one with the shiny pointy objects that don't come close to you, dong ma?


*screams excessively and runs about*

Capt: *catches Brit* What's wrong with you?!

*Brit shakes and breaks the Captain's grip and begins running about again*

Capt: Gorram... Will someone please catch that girl! I don't have time for this!

-----------------------------------------------
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here." - Jayne Cobb (Firefly)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 2:15 PM

INVICTUS12


*jumps brit*Stop, calm DOWN!

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 2:16 PM

SHINYBRIT


*starts throwing her arms and legs about and ends up kicking Invictus straight in the head* LEAVE ME ALONE!! GET OFF OF ME! I NEED THAT BLOOD TO LIVE!!!

-----------------------------------------------
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here." - Jayne Cobb (Firefly)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 2:19 PM

INVICTUS12


NO! Ahhhh....*collapses under the the assault*

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 2:22 PM

SEVENSKIES


Sure would be nice if we had a DOCTOR to dope her in her crazy moments... don't you think?
*runs after Brit and attempts to catch her*

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 2:23 PM

INVICTUS12


gets up, pained, and slumps to the ground...

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 2:24 PM

ORAM


*runs to the infirmary to get a large about of doping agent. She runs back into the room and sees almost everybody is trying to hold brit down. Oram leans down besides brit, pulls the cap off the needle and slips it into brits arm.*

Sorry sweetie.

-----------------------------------------------
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit those who would do us harm.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 2:25 PM

SHINYBRIT


*her struggling quickly turns to a deep sleep, the look on her face so calm that you wouldn't even know she had been going crazy before*

-----------------------------------------------
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here." - Jayne Cobb (Firefly)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 2:27 PM

MOBBEX


*can't... keep up*

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 2:29 PM

SEVENSKIES


*sighs heavily* Thank you for the help everyone...

That was one hell of a freak-out dont ya think?

Mobbex, can you carry her to the infirmary please?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 2:34 PM

INVICTUS12


Ahhh, get me a painkiller Gorram!

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 2:37 PM

DASOPITZ74


(walks in on this exchange of words and drugs)

Spots: Hummm i got a thing in the place... i better get to it

(shuffles quickly out of the room)

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 2:40 PM

ORAM


*after mobbex has placed brit in the infirmary*
What about when she wakes up? She'll end up injuring one of us ... or taking us out.
Maybe we should settle on talking so much about the medical aspect with her, seems to upset her some.



-----------------------------------------------
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit those who would do us harm.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 2:40 PM

MOBBEX


*grumbles a yes*

*clenches right hand around Brit's ankle, then pauses*

*seems... contemplative, for a moment*

*picks brit up all proper and carries her to the infirmary*

*the rest of the crew stands & watches, scratching their heads in collective befuddlement*

What?







NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 2:44 PM

INVICTUS12


what were you about to do....?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 2:53 PM

ORAM


*rolls her eyes at mobbex*
Please refain from dragging the unconscious into the infirmary Mobbex.

-----------------------------------------------
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit those who would do us harm.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 3:00 PM

SEVENSKIES


Quote:

Originally posted by Oram:
*after mobbex has placed brit in the infirmary*
What about when she wakes up? She'll end up injuring one of us ... or taking us out.
Maybe we should settle on talking so much about the medical aspect with her, seems to upset her some.



That ain't so. The Captain seems to talk fine and dandy when speakin' with medical stuff. I mean... once or twice she flew off, but I think it's more... a matter of trust... maybe?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 3:03 PM

ORAM


Quote:

Originally posted by SevenSkies:
That ain't so. The Captain seems to talk fine and dandy when speakin' with medical stuff. I mean... once or twice she flew off, but I think it's more... a matter of trust... maybe?



*Gives nervous laugh*
Her trust with me just went down through the floor.

She don't like that Fidelis bloke none, and he can walk over my dead body before he gets a hold of her too.
He's got something planned and I don't trust him as far as I can throw him.

-----------------------------------------------
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit those who would do us harm.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 3:05 PM

INVICTUS12


what do you mean, Sky?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 3:22 PM

ABBEYGIRL


*While everyone is dealing with Brit's "episode," abbey sneaks into pantry where Fidelis is tied up. She nudges him a couple of times with her foot until he wakes up, then bends down and puts the gun to his temple.*

Remember me? I know I won't ever forget you.

*Fidelis' eyes get very wide in surprise. Abbey flips safety off gun and pushes it harder into his temple.*

I don't know what the Shepherd has in mind for you, but know this... If you hurt anyone on this crew, especially Brit, I will end you. Do you understand me?

*Fidelis nods slowly*

Good. Maybe I won't have to kill you... yet.

*abbey gets up and leaves pantry, locking it safely behind her.*

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 3:24 PM

INVICTUS12


He wont hurt anyone *doubled over* I promise

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 3:28 PM

ORAM


*come back in with a shot of painkiller for invictus*
Sorry, precher.
*injects invictus with the morphine*
I think you need to get some rest. I gotta get back to everybody. Will you be fine getting to your quarters or do you need a hand?

-----------------------------------------------
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit those who would do us harm.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 3:32 PM

INVICTUS12


i can manage. thanks oram. *turns, then looks back*sorry about the rescue injury only for him.*nods toward the cabinet* I think weve both been bruised up too much the past few days. Goodnight. *turns to leave*

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 3:38 PM

ORAM


*watches invictus leave*
Night.
*goes back to the infirmary and see's it's only herself and shinybrit that are in there.... everybody having left. Oram sits on a chair near the entrance/exit of the infirmary*

So, little one, where do we go from here?



-----------------------------------------------
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit those who would do us harm.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 3:50 PM

ABBEYGIRL


*Stops by and checks in on Oram and Brit. Asks Oram:*

How is she doing?

Oram: Had to dope her, but she's sleeping ok now.

Did you meet our little prisoner up there?

*Oram nods*

Be sure to stay away from him. You're my friend and I want to make sure you're alive to keep it that way.

*Oram nods slowly, an uneasy feeling creeping in*

I missed dinner earlier. I'm going up to see if there is anything edible left. Get some rest. You were injured too.

*Leaves room and starts toward galley. Remembers that Fidelis is locked up there. Makes a pit stop in her shuttle. Grabs a bottle of some very fine whiskey before resuming her course up to the galley.*

I need a drink.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 3:52 PM

COLT999


**Stomping through the galley**

That goram Badger set me up. That no count son of a b....**Notices some of the crew looking**

*Sky: Something wrong Captain?*

Mobbex is staying on the boat when we make the pick up. You me and Wash will do the deal.

*still cussing under my breath as I leave the room.*

*Wash enters laughing uncontrollably*
*Sky: Whats the Captain worked up about?

*Wash: Just got some extra instructions about the pick up from Badger *Everyone looks expectantly*
*Wash still laughing: Sorry , it's better you see for yourself when we touchdown.*



http://hometown.aol.com/colt9999/myhomepage/index.html

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 3:57 PM

INVICTUS12


*passing on the way to his room* Hmmmm this might be good...

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 4:01 PM

ORAM


*hears laughter coming from the gallery, but still sits, the pain medication is having an effect on her and oram is starting to nodd off*

*yawns* I'll know what they're laughing about soon enough.

-----------------------------------------------
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit those who would do us harm.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 4:08 PM

ABBEYGIRL


*abbey stomps into galley and grabs a tall glass. Sits down at table, pulls out the whiskey and pours it into the glass, all the way to the top. Chugs it down and refills.*

*Catches sight of the Captain briefly as he leaves room. Looks up to see Sky and Wash looking at her.*

Hi! *extends hand to Sky* I'm abbey. I don't think I met you properly before.

*Sky and abbey shake hands. abbey nods a greeting at Wash and then downs second glass of whiskey before refilling again.*

I don't usually share because I need this stuff for the games, but I'm feeling especially generous right now. Anyone want a glass?

*abbey burps then giggles.*

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 4:37 PM

WASHRULESBABY


Sure would not mind a taste.

********hands out glass********

Nice to know we have our last crew member.


******takes the glass of whiskey and heads back to the bridge**************

well got to finish flying this ship. We shall be landing soon. Everyone who's going get some sleep.




I am a leaf on the wind

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

YOUR OPTIONS

NEW POSTS TODAY

USERPOST DATE

OTHER TOPICS

DISCUSSIONS
New Cortex system rpg site
Tue, January 28, 2020 15:47 - 5 posts
PTSD and Mal. Really?
Mon, January 27, 2020 10:08 - 119 posts
*An image of a Man pops up on Your Screen*
Tue, February 6, 2018 21:45 - 4 posts
Bathgate Abbey
Sun, January 28, 2018 23:37 - 19 posts
What was the saddest part of firefly/serenity...
Sun, January 28, 2018 20:20 - 35 posts
Rotten at the Core: The Sins of the Parliament
Tue, October 10, 2017 13:16 - 3 posts
any volunteers for rp?
Sat, April 9, 2016 10:18 - 4 posts
Google Group Up for Margaret Weis's tabletop Firefly RPG
Sat, April 9, 2016 10:13 - 2 posts
Firefly Online...is it going to rise again?
Mon, February 15, 2016 11:44 - 3 posts
I want to do an RP
Mon, August 24, 2015 23:31 - 3 posts
firefly on nwn
Wed, July 8, 2015 17:24 - 5 posts
Ship Designs for you Game
Sun, September 14, 2014 19:25 - 2 posts

FFF.NET SOCIAL