Sign Up | Log In
BROWNCOAT ID#:18521 SINCE: 2006.02.22 17:41 LAST HERE: 2007.05.11 22:38 CREDITS: 1
SEND ME A MESSAGE
YOU NEED TO BE LOGGED IN TO SEND A MESSAGE. YOU CAN LOGIN HERE.
LATEST BLOG ENTRY
GIRLY'S LOG: FIREFLY WEEK 3
Monday, February 27, 2006 4:45:02 PM
Couple things about me you should know, I'm "Girly" in name only, and it's such a funny name. Also I'm from Detroit, not to be confused with "Girlyhell", that is a special place for my online opponents. I tend to speak my mind, and rarely in my 42 years have I ever bit my tongue. I like to talk smack, 98% of the time i'm just trying to be funny, or push your buttons. The other 2%, well you need to leave this room, if you catch my drift.
For two weeks I was a leaf on the wind, watching the Movie over and over, 6 viewings of the Firefly series, which have become painful to watch. Now all I am is a rock forever tumbling down an endless pit of emotion. If anybody tells me "It's better to have loved, and lost...", well all i can say it won't be pretty. I haven't lost my inspiration though, i'm 40+ pages into my Serenity II screenplay, ideas are flowing, only things slowing me down is that in all reality I am caveman, point of fact, and that this is my first screenplay, that I will actually "Finish". Getting a C- in typing can't be helping me too much either.
Only things i have to offer, that you can count on from me, are humor, and honesty. Oh yeah, and "Insanity". I just have only one hope.
"You're my kinda crazy"
BLUE SUN ITEMS
All FIREFLY graphics and photos on this page are copyright 2002-2012 Mutant Enemy, Inc., Universal Pictures, and 20th Century Fox.
All other graphics and texts are copyright of the contributors to this website.
This website IS NOT affiliated with the Official Firefly Site, Mutant Enemy, Inc., or 20th Century Fox.