GENERAL DISCUSSIONS

BadgersHat vs The Scanner... BH wins!!!

POSTED BY: BADGERSHAT
UPDATED: Monday, May 17, 2004 14:28
SHORT URL:
VIEWED: 3497
PAGE 1 of 1

Saturday, May 15, 2004 3:34 PM

BADGERSHAT


Okay, got my pictures scanned and posted in the Blue Sun room.

Basically, I was in L.A. visiting a friend, we went to City Walk outside Universal Studios, saw a sign at a comic store for an "Angel" signing, went back, saw Alexis Denisof, and lo and behold, Joss walked out... didn't get a picture with Joss, because he was there for like 10 minutes, but I DID get him to sign my "Angel" comic... which I only bought because of the signing...

So, to the non-believers, I DO know how this ruttin computer stuff works, and I AM that ruttin tall... didn't have a hat on, though...

--Jefé The Hat

***************************
"I like smackin 'em"--Jayne

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, May 15, 2004 3:48 PM

SUCCATASH


Quote:

Originally posted by BadgersHat:
Okay, got my pictures scanned and posted in the Blue Sun room.

Basically, I was in L.A. visiting a friend, we went to City Walk outside Universal Studios, saw a sign at a comic store for an "Angel" signing, went back, saw Alexis Denisof, and lo and behold, Joss walked out... didn't get a picture with Joss, because he was there for like 10 minutes, but I DID get him to sign my "Angel" comic... which I only bought because of the signing...

So, to the non-believers, I DO know how this ruttin computer stuff works, and I AM that ruttin tall... didn't have a hat on, though...

--Jefé The Hat

***************************
"I like smackin 'em"--Jayne





Way to go, Badger.



Wow.





NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, May 15, 2004 3:54 PM

SUCCATASH


Wesley is a great character, and should be a part of the next spinoff project, I hope.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, May 15, 2004 6:25 PM

HOWDYROCKERBABY1


normally i would do something like but then again that would insinuate that you are ugly...which well...doesn't apply here.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
MAL: This is my scrap of nowhere. You go on and find your own.
SAFFRON: You can't just leave me here, on this
lifeless piece of crap moon...
MAL: Sure I can.
SAFFRON: I'll die.
MAL: Well, as a courtesy, you might start
getting busy on that, cause all this chatter ain't doin' me any kindness.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, May 15, 2004 7:09 PM

BADGERSHAT


Quote:

Originally posted by howdyrockerbaby1:
normally i would do something like but then again that would insinuate that you are ugly...which well...doesn't apply here.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
MAL: This is my scrap of nowhere. You go on and find your own.
SAFFRON: You can't just leave me here, on this
lifeless piece of crap moon...
MAL: Sure I can.
SAFFRON: I'll die.
MAL: Well, as a courtesy, you might start
getting busy on that, cause all this chatter ain't doin' me any kindness.



... um.... not so sure I'm following you here, Howdy...

--Jefé The Hat

***************************
"I like smackin 'em"--Jayne

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, May 15, 2004 9:07 PM

CAGEYBEE


wow, how tall are you?


me

~Mal- "how drunk was i last night?"
~Jayne- "i don't know. i passed out."

gunhand is, in fact, not a mean old man, just slightly past his prime and slightly morally ambiguous.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, May 16, 2004 12:44 AM

TRACER


/me looks at the broken pieces of scanner and broken install cds


did you ask any awkward questions like "do you know what they say about tall people?"

jeebus you're like one and a quarter Alexis Denisof's tall.

lol i take my hat off to you, even with this ladder here with me on it, i doubt i could be taller than you.

you know what they say about tall people.....

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, May 16, 2004 4:20 AM

MALICIOUS


Jefe!!

You busy this weekend?? You go, boy, you hottie!

Mal-licious

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, May 16, 2004 4:34 AM

GUNHAND


Someone call out the Japanese Self Defense Forces. It's Godzilla!

Just kidding.

Mostly.

Ya
Giant
Freak.



Sorry, sorry, don't step on me...arrrrgh!

(yes I am in a weird mood, this is nothing new)

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Oh hey, I got an idea. Instead of us hanging
around playing art critic till I get pinched by
the Man, how's about we move away from this
eerie-ass piece of work and get on with our
increasingly eerie-ass day, how's that?"

My eerie-ass website:
http://gunhandsfirefly.homestead.com/Index.html

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, May 16, 2004 12:04 PM

BADGERSHAT


Quote:

Originally posted by Malicious:
Jefe!!

You busy this weekend?? You go, boy, you hottie!

Mal-licious



Stop it, I'm blushing...
see?

Anyway, I'll be in Florida this weekend, visiting my beloved... sorry, ladies...

--Jefé The Hat

***************************
"I like smackin 'em"--Jayne

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, May 16, 2004 12:06 PM

BADGERSHAT


Quote:

Originally posted by Gunhand:
Someone call out the Japanese Self Defense Forces. It's Godzilla!

Just kidding.

Mostly.

Ya
Giant
Freak.



Sorry, sorry, don't step on me...arrrrgh!

(yes I am in a weird mood, this is nothing new)





..... ha....

Come on, you can do better than THAT!!!

--Jefé The Hat

***************************
"I like smackin 'em"--Jayne

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, May 16, 2004 1:51 PM

MALICIOUS


Quote:

Originally posted by BadgersHat:

Anyway, I'll be in Florida this weekend, visiting my beloved... sorry, ladies...

--Jefé The Hat

***************************
"I like smackin 'em"--Jayne




Hat!!
You just broke my heart! You are a cold, cold man. But have fun in sunny Florida anyway!


Mal-licious

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, May 16, 2004 3:23 PM

ZOID


El Alto Magnifico, Jefé The Hat:

Gunhand wrote:
Quote:

Someone call out the Japanese Self Defense Forces. It's Godzilla!...


...and you responded:
Quote:

Come on, you can do better than THAT!!!


"Badger'sHat"
by Blue Hand Cult

With a purposeful grimace and terrible sound,
He pulls the spitting high tension wires down.
Bad-gers-hat!

Helpless people on a Disney tram,
Scream bug-eyed as he looks in on them.
Bad-gers-hat!

He picks up a bus and he throws it back down
As he wades through the buildings toward the center of O-Town.
Bad-gers-hat!

Oh, no! They say he's got to go!
Bad, Bad, Bad-gers-hat! yeah...
Oh, no! There's goes Orlando !
Bad, Bad, Bad-gers-hat! yeah...

Rinji news o moshiagemasu!
Rinji news o moshiagemasu!
Badger'sHat ga ginza hoomen e mukatte imasu!
Daishkyu hinan shite kudasai!
Daishkyu hinan shite kudasai!

Oh, no! They say he's got to go!
Bad, Bad, Bad-gers-hat! yeah...
Oh, no! There's goes Palmetto !
Bad, Bad, Bad-gers-hat! yeah...

History shows again and again
How nature points up the folly of men
Bad-gers-hat!
(Repeat, ad nauseum)

BTW, while I was researching this little tribute to the Hat, the Cinta Métrica of ThisLand, I finally found that Waldo guy everybody's always trying to find. He's in Florida, just northeast of Gainesville on Hwy 24. So y'all can stop looking, already...



Lyrically,

zoid
_________________________________________________

"Even back when, River had that indefinable 'it', y'know? Inquisitive, insightful -- Very focused... Some things never change."

- 'Wash' Warren, Chief Architect and co-proprietor, "Cretaceous Park", Hera; from A Child Shall Lead Them: A History of the Second War of Independence Wilkins, Richard

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, May 16, 2004 3:31 PM

BADGERSHAT


Quote:

Originally posted by zoid:
El Alto Magnifico, Jefé The Hat:

Gunhand wrote:
Quote:

Someone call out the Japanese Self Defense Forces. It's Godzilla!...


...and you responded:
Quote:

Come on, you can do better than THAT!!!


"Badger'sHat"
by Blue Hand Cult

With a purposeful grimace and terrible sound,
He pulls the spitting high tension wires down.
Bad-gers-hat!

Helpless people on a Disney tram,
Scream bug-eyed as he looks in on them.
Bad-gers-hat!

He picks up a bus and he throws it back down
As he wades through the buildings toward the center of O-Town.
Bad-gers-hat!

Oh, no! They say he's got to go!
Bad, Bad, Bad-gers-hat! yeah...
Oh, no! There's goes Orlando !
Bad, Bad, Bad-gers-hat! yeah...

Rinji news o moshiagemasu!
Rinji news o moshiagemasu!
Badger'sHat ga ginza hoomen e mukatte imasu!
Daishkyu hinan shite kudasai!
Daishkyu hinan shite kudasai!

Oh, no! They say he's got to go!
Bad, Bad, Bad-gers-hat! yeah...
Oh, no! There's goes Palmetto !
Bad, Bad, Bad-gers-hat! yeah...

History shows again and again
How nature points up the folly of men
Bad-gers-hat!
(Repeat, ad nauseum)

BTW, while I was researching this little tribute to the Hat, the Cinta Métrica of ThisLand, I finally found that Waldo guy everybody's always trying to find. He's in Florida, just northeast of Gainesville on Hwy 24. So y'all can stop looking, already...



Lyrically,

zoid
_________________________________________________

"Even back when, River had that indefinable 'it', y'know? Inquisitive, insightful -- Very focused... Some things never change."

- 'Wash' Warren, Chief Architect and co-proprietor, "Cretaceous Park", Hera; from A Child Shall Lead Them: A History of the Second War of Independence Wilkins, Richard




... Zoid... have you been checked for psychological problems lately? I want you in by Thursday...

... although, I must say, I DO love the effort!!!

--Jefé The Hat

***************************
"I like smackin 'em"--Jayne

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, May 16, 2004 3:34 PM

BADGERSHAT


Quote:

Originally posted by Malicious:

Hat!!
You just broke my heart! You are a cold, cold man. But have fun in sunny Florida anyway!


Mal-licious



Mal-licious-

I'm SOO sorry to have broken your poor, tender heart... but, alas, I AM spoken for, by a statuesque, 5'10" tall, blonde haired blue eyed spectacularly beautiful woman... who can kill me with, if not her pinky, then certainly with one hand...

So, I must disappoint, tragically... but, in lieu of romance with The Hat, perhaps you and some of the other ladies would like to start a Hat-Harem?

I'd be okay with that, and there IS quite a bit of me to go around...

--Jefé The Hat

***************************
"I like smackin 'em"--Jayne

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, May 16, 2004 4:21 PM

ASTRIANA


Quote:

Originally posted by BadgersHat:
[BI'm SOO sorry to have broken your poor, tender heart... but, alas, I AM spoken for, by a statuesque, 5'10" tall, blonde haired blue eyed spectacularly beautiful woman... who can kill me with, if not her pinky, then certainly with one hand...

--Jefé The Hat



HAT!! And all this time you've been trying to get me to leave the hubby! You could have played it off that you were coming to see me, but NO, you had to put the height in there... You're busted, Mister! ()

~A~
El Jefe Magnifico's Mistress... of Communications and Harems...

...I'm still free,
You can't take the sky from me.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, May 16, 2004 5:00 PM

ELWOODMOM


BadgersHat, you look like you're a pup. I feel like I should tuck you in bed, and read you a story!

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, May 16, 2004 5:24 PM

GUNHAND


Quote:

Originally posted by Elwoodmom:
BadgersHat, you look like you're a pup. I feel like I should tuck you in bed, and read you a story!



Just don't read him Stomping on Tokyo For Dummies or...well actually do. Just let me call my realitor friend up first, hmmm, Osaka looks good...Factor in the post-destruction cost...hmmmm...

Zoid, you're my kind of crazy. Keep it up.

*takes some of his special blue pills and adjusts his foil hat*

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Oh hey, I got an idea. Instead of us hanging
around playing art critic till I get pinched by
the Man, how's about we move away from this
eerie-ass piece of work and get on with our
increasingly eerie-ass day, how's that?"

My eerie-ass website:
http://gunhandsfirefly.homestead.com/Index.html

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, May 16, 2004 7:17 PM

BADGERSHAT


Quote:

Originally posted by Elwoodmom:
BadgersHat, you look like you're a pup. I feel like I should tuck you in bed, and read you a story!



Yeah, a 29 year old pup at that...

--Jefé The Hat

***************************
"I like smackin 'em"--Jayne

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, May 16, 2004 7:26 PM

CAGEYBEE


um, jefe, i know that we don't really know each other and....*looks down and kicks at the dirt*...well, i was wondering if i could get my question answered? you're just so tall, and you answered a lot of other's questions...and you're just so tall....

me

~Mal- "how drunk was i last night?"
~Jayne- "i don't know. i passed out."

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, May 16, 2004 8:23 PM

BADGERSHAT


Quote:

Originally posted by cageybee:
wow, how tall are you?


me

~Mal- "how drunk was i last night?"
~Jayne- "i don't know. i passed out."

gunhand is, in fact, not a mean old man, just slightly past his prime and slightly morally ambiguous.



Sorry, I missed this one in all the hullabaloo...

I'm officially like 6'11" and 3/4, but it's easier to just say 7 feet...

--Jefé The Hat

***************************
"I like smackin 'em"--Jayne

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, May 17, 2004 4:10 AM

BROWNCOAT1

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one.


Ruttin' hell BadgersHat! You are one tall browncoat. You from Texas by any chance? I thought I was tall at 6'4".

Nice pics. Great to see Alex & Joss out at the signing.

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one."


NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, May 17, 2004 5:00 AM

MALICIOUS


Quote:

Originally posted by BadgersHat:
Quote:

Originally posted by Malicious:

Hat!!
You just broke my heart! You are a cold, cold man. But have fun in sunny Florida anyway!


Mal-licious



Mal-licious-

I'm SOO sorry to have broken your poor, tender heart... but, alas, I AM spoken for, by a statuesque, 5'10" tall, blonde haired blue eyed spectacularly beautiful woman... who can kill me with, if not her pinky, then certainly with one hand...

So, I must disappoint, tragically... but, in lieu of romance with The Hat, perhaps you and some of the other ladies would like to start a Hat-Harem?

I'd be okay with that, and there IS quite a bit of me to go around...

--Jefé The Hat

***************************
"I like smackin 'em"--Jayne



Yeah, but I can kill you with my BRAIN!!

It's ok, I'll TRY to get over you....



Mal-licious

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, May 17, 2004 9:49 AM

CAGEYBEE


jefe, thanks for the answer...and sorry about the whining.

i was curious, is there a sign-up sheet for hat-harems or do i have to talk to astriana or something? i mean, who do i have to sleep with to get to the top around here?

me

~Mal- "how drunk was i last night?"
~Jayne- "i don't know. i passed out."

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, May 17, 2004 11:32 AM

MALICIOUS


Quote:

Originally posted by cageybee:
i mean, who do i have to sleep with to get to the top around here?

me





Apparently everyone! At least, that's what I've had to do.

Mal-licious

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, May 17, 2004 12:54 PM

BADGERSHAT


Quote:

Originally posted by Astriana:
Quote:

Originally posted by BadgersHat:
[BI'm SOO sorry to have broken your poor, tender heart... but, alas, I AM spoken for, by a statuesque, 5'10" tall, blonde haired blue eyed spectacularly beautiful woman... who can kill me with, if not her pinky, then certainly with one hand...

--Jefé The Hat



HAT!! And all this time you've been trying to get me to leave the hubby! You could have played it off that you were coming to see me, but NO, you had to put the height in there... You're busted, Mister! ()

~A~
El Jefe Magnifico's Mistress... of Communications and Harems...

...I'm still free,
You can't take the sky from me.



Shhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I'm trying to throw your husband off the trail...

--Jefé The Hat

***************************
"I like smackin 'em"--Jayne

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, May 17, 2004 12:55 PM

BADGERSHAT


Quote:

Originally posted by Malicious:
Quote:

Originally posted by BadgersHat:
Quote:

Originally posted by Malicious:

Hat!!
You just broke my heart! You are a cold, cold man. But have fun in sunny Florida anyway!


Mal-licious



Mal-licious-

I'm SOO sorry to have broken your poor, tender heart... but, alas, I AM spoken for, by a statuesque, 5'10" tall, blonde haired blue eyed spectacularly beautiful woman... who can kill me with, if not her pinky, then certainly with one hand...

So, I must disappoint, tragically... but, in lieu of romance with The Hat, perhaps you and some of the other ladies would like to start a Hat-Harem?

I'd be okay with that, and there IS quite a bit of me to go around...

--Jefé The Hat

***************************
"I like smackin 'em"--Jayne



Yeah, but I can kill you with my BRAIN!!

It's ok, I'll TRY to get over you....



Mal-licious



Yes, you COULD kill me with your brain, but then you wouldn't have me to lust over....

And it's not possible to get over The Hat!!!!

--Jefé The Hat

***************************
"I like smackin 'em"--Jayne

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, May 17, 2004 12:57 PM

BADGERSHAT


Quote:

Originally posted by cageybee:
jefe, thanks for the answer...and sorry about the whining.

i was curious, is there a sign-up sheet for hat-harems or do i have to talk to astriana or something? i mean, who do i have to sleep with to get to the top around here?

me

~Mal- "how drunk was i last night?"
~Jayne- "i don't know. i passed out."



You just have to pledge your undying lust for The Immense and Shiny Hat, that's all...

Start a thread for a Hat-Harem, let's see who joins up!!

--Jefé The Hat

***************************
"I like smackin 'em"--Jayne

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, May 17, 2004 2:12 PM

MALICIOUS


Quote:

Originally posted by BadgersHat:
You just have to pledge your undying lust for The Immense and Shiny Hat, that's all...

Start a thread for a Hat-Harem, let's see who joins up!!

--Jefé The Hat

***************************
"I like smackin 'em"--Jayne




Excuse me, but I want a harem for myownself. Would it still be called a "harem?" In any case, I wish to be the one haremed around. Or about. Or for.

Mal-licious

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, May 17, 2004 2:28 PM

GUNHAND


Technically I think "harem" is non-specifical in nature. So I supposed ya could have one Mal-icious.

Personally I wouldn't want a harem myownself... But a Cult of Gunhand would work.



Yeah I know I'll be waiting a long damn time but hey I can still dream!



~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Oh hey, I got an idea. Instead of us hanging
around playing art critic till I get pinched by
the Man, how's about we move away from this
eerie-ass piece of work and get on with our
increasingly eerie-ass day, how's that?"

My eerie-ass website:
http://gunhandsfirefly.homestead.com/Index.html

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

YOUR OPTIONS

NEW POSTS TODAY

USERPOST DATE

OTHER TOPICS

DISCUSSIONS
I think we've lost Oonjerah
Mon, August 10, 2020 21:38 - 5 posts
76th Independent Battalion Part 48
Mon, August 10, 2020 09:11 - 2196 posts
STAR TREK:: Lower Decks
Sun, August 9, 2020 16:21 - 5 posts
Brenda? Are You Watching FBI: Most Wanted?
Thu, July 30, 2020 13:26 - 10 posts
A Conversation with Nathan Fillion at ComiCon@home
Tue, July 28, 2020 17:45 - 5 posts
Watched the pilot again a couple nights ago... what...how...?
Mon, July 27, 2020 14:39 - 18 posts
Thread of Font Colors
Sat, July 25, 2020 12:19 - 27 posts
Thread of GIFs
Thu, July 23, 2020 14:54 - 9 posts
PES 2021 in stores at an absolute bargain price
Fri, July 17, 2020 00:02 - 1 posts
Joss Whedon to direct 'Glee'
Wed, July 15, 2020 19:58 - 26 posts
Joss Whedon accused of something...not sure what
Sun, July 12, 2020 01:51 - 17 posts
NBA 2K21 shows Kobe Bryant on the cover of the “Mamba Forever” edition
Fri, July 3, 2020 02:59 - 1 posts

FFF.NET SOCIAL