Sign Up | Log In
BLUE SUN ROOM FAN FICTION - HUMOR
Niska answers the email. This'll probably be my last, but hopefully others will keep it going.
CATEGORY: FICTION TIMES READ: 1226 RATING: 10 SERIES: FIREFLY
To: Crow [bouncing], Wife, Nephew [bouncing], Badger, Malcolm
From: Niska, A
Subject: Friends Survey
1. What is your occupation? I like to think of it as businessman, more respectable, more solid than Badger, let’s say.
2. What color is your underwear? They are gray and very solid for support.
3. What are you listening to right now? The workers outside my office, the not so solid man being tortured next door.
4. What was the last thing you ate? Nice sandwich of roast beef and au jus.
5. Do you wish on stars? No, I claim the stars.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I would be a solid color like Black, maybe Silver.
7. How is the weather right now? Cold and black outside. Comfortable inside.
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? The wife. Ugh, she wants a box of those Fruity Bar things when I come home. The reputation of those is not so solid. They upset my tummy.
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? He has crossed me before, so no. I do not like him.
10. Name three things other than office supplies/computer/laptop that are on your desk right now: My antique lamp, a large knife, and some very solid alcohol.
11. Favorite drink? My family’s recipe for vodka.
12. Another MIA one ... how about any tattoos? No, never found them a solid idea.
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? No, I prefer to show my experience gracefully.
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Glasses. They are very distinguishing.
15. Who do you think Jennifer Aniston should marry next? It does not matter. Whoever it is would be not so solid.
16. Favorite month? December. Is cold and bracing.
17. Favorite food? Baby rack of lamb.
18. What was the last movie you watched? Citizen Cain.
19. Favorite day of the year? Any day where I get business accomplished.
20. What do you do to vent anger? I have my methods, but I do not share them.
21. Favorite Toy as a child? A little something I made from a battery and wire clips. Very solid invention it was.
22. Fall or Spring? Winter
23. Hugs or kisses? Both lead to less than solid experiences.
24. Cherry or Blueberry? Given the choice, Blueberry. They are more tart.
25. Do you want your friends to email you back? Only if they have good news for me.
26. Who is most likely to respond? Sadly, the wife.
27. Who is least likely to respond? Crow. I haven’t not heard from him in a while.
28. Living arrangements? A very spacious and solidly built skyplex.
29. Last time you cried? Me? No, you mistake me. I make others cry.
30. What is on the floor of your closet? More polished shoes.
31. Who is the friend you have had the longest? I have no friends. Only business arrangements.
32. What did you do last night? Dinner with the wife, torture, watched a film on the cortex before torturing some more.
33. Favorite smells? A good brandy. A good cigar. Fear.
34. What inspires you? Power.
35. What are you afraid of? Very little.
36. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Hamburgers are for those who work for me. I do not eat them. Their taste is not so solid.
37. Favorite car? Too hard to pick of the ones I had when I was on planetside.
38. Favorite dog breed? The boxer. They are very solid.
39. Number of keys on your key ring? In my skyplex, I do not worry about keys.
40. How many years at your current address? Around ten now. It has been a very solid address.
41. Favorite day of the week? Days a job is completed by someone solid.
42. How many states have you lived in? Home and then the skyplex.
43. Are you happy? For the most part, yes. We’re Malcolm dead I might be more happy.
44. Where would you like to move? To the core to buy a planet for myself.
45. If there is another question you'd like to add ... do it here! There are no more questions. It is time for answers.
Friday, October 28, 2005 8:46 AM
Friday, October 28, 2005 10:14 AM
You must log in to post comments.
OTHER FANFICS BY AUTHOR
All FIREFLY graphics and photos on this page are copyright 2002-2012 Mutant Enemy, Inc., Universal Pictures, and 20th Century Fox.
All other graphics and texts are copyright of the contributors to this website.
This website IS NOT affiliated with the Official Firefly Site, Mutant Enemy, Inc., or 20th Century Fox.