Sign Up | Log In
BLUE SUN ROOM FAN FICTION - HUMOR
Book's ruminations on the email.
CATEGORY: FICTION TIMES READ: 1431 RATING: 8 SERIES: FIREFLY
To: Wash, Mal, Zoe, Kaylee, Inara, Simon, River, Jayne
Subject: Friends Survey
1. What is your occupation? Shepherd
2. What color is your underwear? Now is that any question to ask a man of the cloth?
3. What are you listening to right now? The harmonious chantings of The Brothers of the Uptown Abbey.
4. What was the last thing you ate? I partook of some dessert. Apples.
5. Do you wish on stars? Yes, though I tend to call it prayer.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? White. All the colors bundled together.
7. How is the weather right now? Very comfortable, thank you.
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Well, the last wave I sent was to my brothers on Haven. Might go spend some time there ‘fore long.
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Definitely. Wash is the warm center of humor on this ship.
10. Name three things other than office supplies/computer/laptop that are on your desk right now: I don’t even have those. Merely a light, a glass, and my bible.
11. Favorite drink? Definitely a good tea. Blackberry is particularly nice.
12. Another MIA one ... how about any tattoos? If no, do you want any and if yes, what and/or where? No, no tattoos. Only my spiritual inking toward the Lord.
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? Can’t say that I have. I actually like my gray.
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Sometimes glasses. Primarily for reading.
15. Who do you think Jennifer Aniston should marry next? Next? Marriage is not something to enter into lightly. Whoever she is, I suggest she wait a while and think on it.
16. Favorite month? Ah, I tend to enjoy the winter months. That time before rebirth.
17. Favorite food? Fresh fruit and the simple foods of God.
18. What was the last movie you watched? The Chapel of the Killing Desire I must confess I have a penchant for bad, low-budget films.
19. Favorite day of the year? The birth of our Lord.
20. What do you do to vent anger? Prayer. Though, Jayne has reintroduced me to weight-lifting and I thank him for that.
21. Favorite Toy as a child? Oh, my, that does bring back some memories. I had a very simple paddle with a rubber ball attached to a band. I’d just play with that for hours.
22. Fall or Spring? Fall. Probably late Fall.
23. Hugs or kisses? Hugs. They are warm and comforting.
24. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry. There was this wonderful grove of cherry trees back at the Abbey.
25. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes, I love hearing from them.
26. Who is most likely to respond? I don’t believe anyone’s said it yet, so I will. Zoe.
27. Who is least likely to respond? Mal
28. Living arrangements? I’ve a modest room on Serenity. It does the job..
29. Last time you cried? Perhaps more recently than you think.
30. What is on the floor of your closet? The floor.
31. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Oh, I have traveled quite a bit and have met many. It’s very difficult to say.
32. What did you do last night? Worked out with Jayne, read of the Bible. Got into a bit of a philosophical debate with the Captain.
33. Favorite smells? The pages of a book. Fresh fruit. Family.
34. What inspires you? God. The goodness in mankind.
35. What are you afraid of? Not much. I find that my faith brings me much strength.
36. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Plain hamburgers and that’s even when I eat meat.
37. Favorite car? Would you believe I’ve never owned a vehicle?
38. Favorite dog breed? A quiet lap dog like a labrador.
39. Number of keys on your key ring? My heavens, I haven’t had keys since the Abbey I was at before Southdown.
40. How many years at your current address? Pretty close to a year now.
41. Favorite day of the week? Any day with safety and sunshine.
42. How many states have you lived in? More than anyone else on the ship, I imagine.
43. Are you happy? I am content, yes.
44. Where would you like to move? Perhaps Haven. I have friends there I haven’t seen in some time.
45. If there is another question you'd like to add ... do it here! What do you have the greatest belief in? Goodness.
Thursday, October 27, 2005 2:33 PM
Thursday, October 27, 2005 2:35 PM
Thursday, October 27, 2005 2:40 PM
Thursday, October 27, 2005 8:32 PM
Friday, October 28, 2005 3:53 AM
Friday, October 28, 2005 8:26 AM
Saturday, October 29, 2005 1:38 AM
Sunday, March 26, 2006 9:58 AM
Sunday, March 18, 2007 5:01 PM
You must log in to post comments.
OTHER FANFICS BY AUTHOR
All FIREFLY graphics and photos on this page are copyright 2002-2012 Mutant Enemy, Inc., Universal Pictures, and 20th Century Fox.
All other graphics and texts are copyright of the contributors to this website.
This website IS NOT affiliated with the Official Firefly Site, Mutant Enemy, Inc., or 20th Century Fox.