Sign Up | Log In
1. Christopher Eccleston to issue a statement saying he realised he's made an enormous mistake and is signing up for two more seasons of Doctor Who.
2. Tony Blair to announce the election as being May 5th and every person in Parliament replies "Well, duh!"
3. The new Pope to take the name 'Pope George Ringo'
4. Confident of the new movie's success, Universal announces that work is already underway on Serenity's sequel.
5. Liverpool win the Champions League.
6. The BBC announce the release of the complete 'A Bit of Fry & Laurie' onto DVD.
7. A cure for glaucoma for dogs is released onto the mass market.
8. Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith is reasonably good.
9. I wake up with Michael Bolton's singing voice (I will use it only for good).
10. Well, there's a £33m rollover jackpot on the Euromillions lottery...
Monday, June 20, 2005 1:39 PM
Monday, June 13, 2005 7:13 AM
Monday, June 13, 2005 6:52 AM
Thursday, May 26, 2005 12:34 PM
Thursday, May 26, 2005 7:53 AM
Thursday, May 26, 2005 5:47 AM
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 4:24 PM
You must log in to post comments.
THIS MONTH'S ENTRIES
All FIREFLY graphics and photos on this page are copyright 2002-2012 Mutant Enemy, Inc., Universal Pictures, and 20th Century Fox.
All other graphics and texts are copyright of the contributors to this website.
This website IS NOT affiliated with the Official Firefly Site, Mutant Enemy, Inc., or 20th Century Fox.