VIRTUAL FIREFLY

VFF BROWNCOAT

POSTED BY: SHADOWCAPTAIN
UPDATED: Saturday, March 6, 2010 04:31
SHORT URL:
VIEWED: 8687
PAGE 1 of 2

Saturday, June 14, 2008 6:34 PM

SHADOWCAPTAIN




The BROWNCOAT is now run by SAFFRONBC
and captained by HEINRICKBC.


The VFF 'BROWNCOAT' was sistership to the VFF 'INDEPENDENCE' and was an '01' model
[no extenders] but is being modified to be a 'clone' 03 [03X].

The VFF 'BROWNCOATS' ship id # is 03X-K64-FFF-00

This ship is 'invitation only', by request.




NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, June 14, 2008 6:53 PM

SAFFRONBC


Well Heinrick,
It looks like where in the black alot sooner than expected.
We still have work to complete,
Lets not wake BlackSpyder just yet.
we will wait for now.
HeinRick you did a good job with the new extenders.That makes me very happy
and we all Know,Thats what matters most.

You play with fire,you will get burned







NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, June 15, 2008 8:02 AM

SAFFRONBC


Oh one more thing,
rusty here is a little bit noisy don't you think?
Do something about it!

You play with fire, You will get burned.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, June 15, 2008 5:25 PM

DRAKEDARKER


Names drake, drake darker. Heard this here is a boat full of pirates. Well this is your lucky day. You don't get more pirate then me. Guess ill just welcome myself aboard. Oh, if anybody disturbs me for anything other then killing and stealing, ill put a bullet in ya.

I'm just like Oreo, but without the feeling. That's right, I'm a bad man.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, June 16, 2008 6:34 AM

SAFFRONBC


Drakedarker you say?

well more like a high teck ship, you can call yourself a pirate if you want.

Oreo sent a wave about you joining us,It was about time you introduced yourself.


I'm saffronbc and this is Captain HeinRickbc,
You won't have to worry about us disturbing you.

(Saffron walks up to draker and in a soft voice says) don't worry about you having to put bullet in us, Worry that we would put one in you.

Saffron says with normal tone, Now make yourself at home.

as drake walks away, saffron says to HeinRick get as much info on him and this Oreo too I dont know much about him. I dont need any problems from drake.

Lets not tell Drake about blackspyder, we will let that be a surpise.

You Play with fire, You will get burned.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, June 16, 2008 10:16 AM

DRAKEDARKER


Drake enters his bunk.

Who does that...that....woman thinks she

*mocks saffron*

You just have to worry about us putting a bullet in you.

Only one of two things gonna happen. This is either gonna be an interesting ride or an "interesting" ride.

Drake takes a heater from his buffle bag and places it in the back of his pants and pulls his shirt over it.

Better not prance about this rig unarmed.

I'm just like oreo, but with the feeling. That's right, I'm a bad man

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, June 16, 2008 10:31 AM

FROST


A figure quickly creeps up behind Drake and suddenly jumps him from behind.Drake falls to the floor and pulls out his gun and trains it on the figure.

quickly drake realizes who it is and lowers his gun.

"You slag, i could have shot you Frost."

Frost starts to laugh uncontrollable

"You and I both know Drake, you couldn't have got a shot off even if we waited all year."

Drake gives Frost and sour look

Frost extends his hand to help Drake up.

"Funny the two of us ended up on the same boat"

Drake scoffs at the comment

"Yeah, well, the only reason i'm here is because of...."

Frost finishes Drake sentence

"Let me guess, Oreo. Same here."

Frost looks around the bunk

"what a complete bump. Anyways, so, who is our host of flying crate?"

Drake situates himself

"Some ego maniac woman named Saffron."

Frost wipes down his sleeves and fixes his hair

"A woman huh? Well then, i feel it would be rude of me not to introduce myself."

Frost turns and exits Drakes bunk...

Drake watches and says....

"Like i said, Interesting"

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, June 16, 2008 3:24 PM

BLACKSPYDER


= SPYDER WALKS TO HIS SPIDERCRAFT WHICH IS STORED IN THE CARGO BAY WHEN NOT IN USE. =

"I SHALL NOT SLEEP IN A ROOM NEAR STRANGERS.
I SHALL SLEEP IN A FAMILIAR PLACE
AWAY FROM THE DANGERS."

= HE CLIMBS INTO HIS SMALL SPACECRAFT TO SPEND THE NIGHT. HE DRAWS HIS WEAPON,
AND CLOSES HIS EYES. =


Q: So, you're a bounty hunter?
A: That's not it at all.
Q: What are you then?
A: I'm a bounty hunter

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, June 16, 2008 11:29 PM

HEINRICKBC


5




Welcome one and all to the
VFF BrownCoat Ship ID # 03X-K64-FFF-00


1st thread: VFF BrownCoat [PART 2]
http://www.fireflyfans.net/thread.asp?b=21&t=33962
Coming into the Virtual FireFly (VFF) from:
VFF 'BROWNCOAT'
http://www.fireflyfans.net/thread.asp?b=17&t=33404


_________________________________________________

_________________________________________________



~HeinRickBc-
steps out of the hatch heading to the engine room.

Greeting ;) SaffronBC
Couldn't spare Rusty at the moment,
but now that we are through refitting the landing gear Hydraulics,
Rusty is "quietly"... lubed... thuroughly.

Our internal comunications system is ready for its first test.
Silent shipwide. As the crew wakes, they will see the displays above each hatch Read:


______________________________________
[ Captain in the engine Room with night crew. ]
[ Step Lively for shift change. ]
[ Coms. and Nav. systems upgrades underway.]
[ Pick up personal Com amid' Deck Cargo Bay]
______________________________________


For those pesky times some one is knocking and we would like a better look from the vid system.
Even BLackSpyder has a panel above the cargo bay doors.
Set on dim untill the SpyderCraft's Cargo pod is finished, then he will have his own bearth
in the upper cargo hold. Should have that finished by tomorrow.
Looking forward to BLackSpyder's knowledge of comunication and jamming technology.
might be mighty usefull in our Nav. Com. upgrades.

The Cortex search returned some good results on our new crew.
SaffronBC steps through the hatch and turns in front of HeinRickBc who with the wave of a hand
annonces, Nothing , as if describing the empty corridor.
Clean identities in the public forum. At least they are good enough not to get caught.
Walking down the corridor, HeinRickBc says;
join me in the Engine room and I will fill you in on what I found out not publicly known, as I work.
.


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 7:25 AM

SAFFRONBC


Captian Heinrick you must someday tell me how you got your hands on all this alliance technology, once again you out did yourself,
the internal comunications system is more than I had hoped for.

Capt HeinRick Speaking:The Cortex search returned some good results on our new crew.

Saffron speaks: Good always glad to hear that,still, keep a close eye on them. I believe you have yet to meet frost, well tomorrow you will get that chance.

Walking down the corridor, HeinRickBc says;
join me in the Engine room and I will fill you in on what I found out not publicly known, as I work.

Saffron slows down as they pass by drakes bunk she looks in to see him sleeping with his gun by his side. Saffron thinking, how sweet, or pathetic. hmmm only time will tell. HeinRick I suppose we should inform our crew of our next mission dont you think?.
yes i know First thing first, As they enter the engine room.






You Play with fire, You will get burned.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 8:01 PM

FROST


On his way to find the so called ego maniac, frost passes by the galley. Thinking why pass a chance up at having a full stomach, specially when his stomach can be full for free, he enters the gallery and begins to rummage. After a few minutes frost happens upon a bottle of liquor. He sits down at the table and opens the bottle. Swig after swig till the bottle is empty. Frost stands up and leaves the gallery, swaying as if he were on some kinda of cruise ship in the middle of a storm, but drunk or not, frost stumbles through the corridors and evenly enters the cargo bay until the liquor fully sets and he passes out in the cargo bay.

I drink till I'm drunk, I'm drunk cause I don't care, and I don't care cause I'm drunk

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 11:22 PM

HEINRICKBC


6

------------ Silent Com. Cargo Bay ------------
______________________________________
[ Welcome ,
[ Enjoy Our Hospitality BLackSpyder
[ Been looking forward to your knowledge
[ of comunication and jamming technology.
[ Our Tactical up grades should occupy you well.
[______________________________________]

Frost feels a warm sensation along his side & down his leg.

Forcing one eye open to reveal, Deck plating.
Opening the other eye with more effort,
Split....... Splat,, tist.. tat
The sensations increase. Zitt zzittt.
as bright blinding light from above speaks.

A Deep booming voice echoes,

Welcome Frost,
Sleeping well? ...


All I asked was Pick up personal Com amid' Deck Cargo Bay,
Condition not withstanding, you found the Cargo bay.
Shifts are changing over.
If you will roll over we'll finish welding
these mounts for the Spidercraft into this upper cargo sled.
Rusty is personalizing your Com unit on the mid cat-walk.
We have some tactical manuvors for you to perform
when you feel up to it.

Frost rolls, replies.........
"And what man' hoovers"


Upgrades to complete and camoflauge.
Today is the Comunications and Navigation,
Followed by your favorite weapons stowage.
For which you might like to begin
to "aquia'nt" yourself with this ship.
She is already different.
Right down to Frame works & bones.
The like you've never seen in Flight.
Our job for now is to keep her Flying and finish the job,
while making sure no one notices.
Or gets close enough to try,......... Dong ,' Ma

A Job, N need of doing soon, would like this boat ready in time.

Not going to have any fuss from me how you do your job;
as Long as it is well there will be pay, and more importantly time to play.
_________________________________________________


_________________________________________________


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 10:13 AM

SAFFRONBC


as the com ends, frost is a little more awake in the cargo bay, He dosen't notice Saffron Standing beside him until he turns over.

Saffron speaking: Just where I like them at my feet.
no sooner than she can get the words out she hears from behind..

Drake: Hey what are you doing to my Friend.
Saffron without missing a beat says.

Saffron: It seems your friend decided to have a party for one. Drake why don't you help your friend Frost here to his bunk.


Drake helps frost off the floor swings frost arms around his shoulder and walks off.

Saffron thinking: it's been a busy night I suppose I will turn in also.

Saffron walks past the 2 men in the hallway.She feels stares from behind. She turns around to see both Drake and Frost Staring at her... Um well her.

She smiles at them and say's pleasent dreams.

Drake and frost in unison say "I will be in my bunk.

You Play with fire, You will get burned.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, June 19, 2008 3:50 AM

SAFFRONBC


The next morning,

Saffron walks into the galley to get her morning cup of cofee. Drake and frost are sitting at the table pretending not to notice.

Saffron thinking; their not talking, good i don't need the needless chatter so early anyway.

saffron pours her cup of coffee and sits down at the table. once her coffee is finished she goes to get up and says's...

saffron: men, Heinrick should have the details of our next mission soon, hopefully today.
if anyone needs me i'll be in the bridge.

saffron walks away.

You Play with fire, You will get burned.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, June 19, 2008 9:21 AM

OREOISFIREFLY


****incoming transmission*****

Source function operation; 12.8 ghz@ 456.78 mhz: Tranquiltly 03-K64-FFF-00 FireFly

Sender- pathfinder= usage of crew member Oreo's com link.

Reciever- Saffron of Browncoat@ 458.23 ghz downloading to ships onboard computer

*****opening message*****

Ni hao. This is pathfinder from Tranquility. A crew member on your vessal requested information on one of our members, Oreo a.k.a skye L jordsons, I believe. There wasn't much but here is what I've found.

****opening cortex crew profile*****

Name- skye L jordsons

Alias- Oreo

Postion- 2 merc, undergoing major trama surgery.

Age- unknown

Place of birth- unverified

Family- father (deceased), mother (recently deceased), sister (still living, also crewmember on Tranquility)

Known afiliates- Jason Gateman a.k.a Frost and Drake Darker. Whereabouts unknown.

Alliance arrest record- unknown

*****no further information avaible at this time*****
Go n-eírí an bóthar leat. - May the road rise with you.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, June 19, 2008 10:00 AM

FROST


( frost and drake are still sitting at the table when saffron turns to put her cup away. Frost slowly turns around to get a peek at saffron, well, you know. Drake catches what frost is doing and quickly slaps frost in the back of the head. Saffron turns back around)

Is there a problem gentleman?

(Frost, still half drunk responds)

Not from where I'm sitting there's not......

(Drakes hits him again and responsed himself in a serious manner)

No, no problem just frost being stupid

(Drake stands up and motions to frost to do the same as well. Both men, leave and disappear out of sight)

juan is from mexico and I'm from new mexico. I'm just like juan, only...fresher.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, June 20, 2008 9:18 AM

HEINRICKBC


Returning from another trip between tha cargo Bay and engine room
delivering parts to Rusty, HeinRickBc enters the Galley
HeinRick says to Saffron: Moring,
headed to the bridge to tie our newly aquired Dedicated source box into avionics
would you hand me my breakfast, its in the um . . . ... .. .

- - - Saffron intejects I know where it is. here, - - -
- now I have your next job that allows you time to actually eat it. - - -
While your on the Bridge review the transmission we received
from the FireFLy Tranquility.
Seems one of your infamous sources from the war has located this Oreo character
and sent more info on him and his family tree. Very nice work.
Even used a com link identified as Oreo's from Tranquility, on an old open carrier
There wasn't any hope of locating the source,
was just static across the Proximity scanner before it downloaded.

HeinRick replies: That will be PathFinder
I will fill the rest of the crew in on the cortex up grades and our next mission,
after I read the message.
Some times PathFinder's Messages take a bit to decode,
At least they have always been worth the effort.
HeinRick leaves for the bridge.

HeinRick places a box of supplies near the avionics hatch and sets in front of the
Bridge console. Flipping through the display screens HeinRick finds the downloaded
message. HeinRick thinks : Saffron was right who else but PathFinder would create such static.
Bouncing a Personal Com link through a Navigational Sub system to make a long distance
unidirectional signal that everyone would recieve as static
but only the intended could read. I hope I learned well.
Now lets see what needed saying.
HeinRick reads Message ........... Ponders a moment, and then sees.
Source function operation; 12.8 ghz@ 456.78 mhz:
Tranquiltly 03-K64-FFF-00 FireFly .........
Ni hao. This is pathfinder from Tranquility.
"Tranquiltly" does not match Tranquility.
Adjusting the decoding program and reordering the operation function
according to the slight discrepency between source and then redecoding
HeinRick reveals what needed saying.
Sneaky Quiet Aw my Padwan
I trust you can still find a resource capable of accessing my tracking system.
The Quoopey dolls you are looking for are in stock.
The location code will match the actual location id from the Main Strut to Hatch brace below Avionics.
Not the location id listed in the deck plans but the actual one
from the O4FF Frame you ~"salvaged"~ to rebuild your original 03FF.
Hope yor crew shakes out well. You'll need a good one for what you have planned.


_________________________________________________
&

_________________________________________________

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, June 20, 2008 9:52 AM

SAFFRONBC


Saffron walks in the bridge,

Saffron: Did you figure out what the message is. I don't have time or patience for decoding cortex waves.

Captain HeinRick: I'm just looking it over now.
I think i know what it is.

Saffron: Well until you know for sure, Don't bother me. I will be in the cargo bay. I wan't to make sure the crew stay's clear of blackspyder and his craft.

You Play with fire, You will get burned.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, June 20, 2008 1:44 PM

BLACKSPYDER


* SPYDER WATCHES THE FINAL VIDEO FEED OF THE LAST REAVER ATTACK ON MIRANDA *

"NO PEOPLE LEFT THERE NOW.
THE G-23 PAXILON HYDROCLORATE HAS BEEN A MAGNIFICENT FAILURE"

"PAX... MEANS 'PEACE'... IN THE LATIN.
WELL, THEY ARE AT PEACE NOW."


Q: So, you're a bounty hunter?
A: That's not it at all.
Q: What are you then?
A: I'm a bounty hunter

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, June 20, 2008 11:57 PM

RUSTYBC


..
comunication from Rusty to BLackSpyder _

the mounts in the upper cargo sled are finished.
you may now hide the Spidercraft. ..

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, June 21, 2008 1:44 AM

HEINRICKBC


Captain HeinRickBc-
Ties the Dedicated source box into avionics and brings up the Cortex
along with the Navigation upgrades. Conciders playing revaly loudly
over new internal Coms.... and thinks better of it.
We have many reasons for the silent Com.

Instead
To: Crew
via Personal Comunicators.
Ship now has Dedicated Server to access the Cortex.

------------ Silent Com. ------------
______________________________________
[ Daily tasks,
[ Our Tactical up grades.
[ This evening: [Begin mission briefing
[a'Mid-Deck Cargo Bay next to engineering.
[______________________________________]


_________________________________________________


_________________________________________________

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, June 21, 2008 12:32 PM

FROST


(frost and drake are in the bunks. Frost is laughing and drake carries on with a serious attitude.)

Frost- my god, that lady has some serious goods. Dont you agree?

(Drake gives frost a cross look)

Drake- still the same old frost. Can never get past women.

(Frost runs up to drake and throws himself into his arms.)

Frost- Drake, drake, drake. what else is there to life, but women. i mean, think about it, when you have a bad day, you go to a pub, have a few drinks and gaze upon the sea of beautiful flowers. with the exception of a few weeds of course.

(Drake rolls his eyes and drops frost)

Frost- (humpf) hey, watch it you stupid tosser....

(drakes cuts him off)

Drake- Get up, we need to go find out whats going on around here. I didnt join to just sit on my ass and tour the of verse.

(Frost delighted at the idea jumps up in excitment)

Frost- you are absolutely right friend, and the only person to answer our question would be saffron.

(Frost takes off in a joggers stride, Drake sighs and follows)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, June 21, 2008 1:39 PM

SAFFRONBC


Saffron walks into the cargobay, to see that blackspyders craft is hidden out of sight. She smiles then she hears someone enter the cargobay, thinking it's Heinrick she says "good you decoded the wave what did it say?

IT says.. whens our next job? Saffron taken off guard... spins around to see frost behined her and drake entering the cargobay.

Saffron: You will be told as soon as Heinrick decodes the cortex wave we received about your friend Oreo.
It seems like your friend had some sort of accident, were not too clear on what happend though.

Saffron feeling frustrated says, I know you want to make some cash, But we do have to be patient.

Frost: Well.. who wants a drink then?

Saffron: lets get some things strait, There are two things I demand from our crew, One is loyalty
and the second is to be in control, as long as we have that understanding there will be no problems.

Drake looks at frost and say's

Drake: I could use a drink let's go (low Voice) now.

they leave.

Saffron thinking: I think drake is a little afraid of me, Good he should be.
Frost should be also.

Saffron decides to head to the gally, and get a feel for the new crew.

Saffron coms Heinrick: I will be in the gally with the crew. ends com.

saffron catches a glimse of herself in the metal door of the cargobay leading to the hallway, admiring what she sees (thinks) can you really blame them.






You Play with fire, You will get burned.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, June 21, 2008 9:20 PM

FROST


(Frost as always is almost drunk, after being in the galley for only ten minutes. Drake, slowly sips water from his cup as Saffron walks in)

(Saffron pours liquor into his her cup and sits among the crew.)

Saffron- so, seeing as how we are going to be ship mates, lets gt to know each other better. Frost, why don't you tell me about your self. Why are you on this ship?

(Frost chugs down the rest of his drink and wipes his mouth)

Frost- Well,I guess I'm on this ship so i could rearrange the alphabet and put "U" and "I" together.

(Saffron leans over to frost and without hesitation, punches him straight in the mouth. The blow is so hard, frost flips over backwards landing face down on the floor.Drake, unmoved about what has happen takes the pitcher of water thats sitting in front of him and pours it on his friend in hopes to revive him. Saffron, looks at the rest of the crew, who have all seemed to divert their eyes away from Saffron. All except Drake.)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, June 22, 2008 2:49 AM

SAFFRONBC


Saffron not looking at drake but feeling his glare. says.....

saffron: Tell your friend the next time he wants to use "a line" on me, he better think long and hard, and make it a good one. This is what happens when I'm treated like a average women.

Saffrons eyes meets drakes....

saffron: lets face it, we both know i'm a lot more than just average. She looks down at Frost and says, His pride might be hurt, but he'll be fine.

saffron walks up real close to drake and says, I hope your as good a crewmember, as you are a babysiiter.

saffron walks away

You Play with fire, You will get burned.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, June 22, 2008 6:34 AM

DRAKEDARKER


(Drake slams his drink onto the table)

Babysitter!?

Who do you gorramn think I am.

(Drake jumps up and grabs saffron, pulling out his gun and jamming it into her thorat, at the same time she has done the same.)

(Drake is staring deep into saffron eyes)

Listen lady, this will only end one of two ways. A, we will blown each others head off at the same time, won't be anybody any good or B, you drop the bullshite with me and this bullshite attitude. You're a tough woman any body can she that. I'm actually surprised you were able to knock frost out. He's very quick, even when he's hammered. But this needs to stop. Ill keep frost on a short leash. What do you think.....?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, June 22, 2008 7:38 AM

SAFFRONBC


Saffron with a quick jab to drakes eyes she disarms him. but still pointing her gun at him says...

Saffron in a cool and calm tone: Listen lady? (Repeating drake), I have told you before my name is
saffronbc, and that is how I am to be addressed, first off I could throw you out the hatch now, believe me it makes no diffrence to me. But.... you do have a fire about you that I like, That will come in handy for our missions.
So I will give you another chance.

AS for frost my only concern is that he stays sober enough for the mission.

Saffron: as long as you two realize this is my ship everyone will be happy. NO more fighting I dont like too hurt my crew. Drake, I can see you don't like a women in charge, but trust me as soon as you relent to the idea, you might realize it's more enjoyable.

saffron continues to walk away, she unloads drakes gun and tosses it back to him, I will go find out about the mission.









You Play with fire, You will get burned.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, June 22, 2008 9:04 AM

BLACKSPYDER


SPYDER RECIEVES A NEWS WAVE:



"Hi, I'm David Grotivo for Planet News. This late breaking story has just come in. Reports of a verse wide man hunt is underway for the capture of an alleged fugitive known as Skye L. Jordsons ,alias OREO. Skye was a willing volunteer of an Alliance Military Weapons Program called:
'O.peration R.eaver E.cho O.ne'.
A Proto-type one failure of a series of three. The fugitive escaped from the facility that was based on Silas 5. Details of his escape are still unclear at this time."

"The fugitives' whereabouts are unknown at this time as well, but Witnesses of the Silas 5 explosion, that happened a few months back have described a man matching the fugitives description, placing him at the scene during what the Alliance is calling, A "tragedy". Witnesses also say, that working in conjunction with the Fugitive, was a small group of individuals that sources say are responsible for placing more then sixty-two deadly explosive devices throughout the Alliance complex. They too, are wanted by Alliance Authorities."

"Alliance officials had this to say on Tuesday:
"After a month of excavation and recovery, we have yet to find any remains or a body of the Fugitive Skye L. Jordsons a.k.a Oreo. This leaves us to believe that he is still very much at large. Please use extreme caution. He should be considered very dangerous and unstable." Also, a search for the thieves who HI-jacked precious Alliance cargo from a cargo ship is now in full swing. check points are being set at all ends of the verse, in hope the crooks will soon be caught.
I'm David Grotivo for Planet News."




THEN A BOUNTY ALERT:

WANTED:
TWINS NAMED STORM [M] AND SUMMER [F]. APPROXIMATELY 10 YEARS OLD. BLONDE
LAST KNOWN LOCATION: BELLEROPHON.
300,00 AC


Q: So, you're a bounty hunter?
A: That's not it at all.
Q: What are you then?
A: I'm a bounty hunter

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, June 22, 2008 10:39 AM

SAFFRONBC


saffrons walks to the bridge when a cortex wave comes across the scanner.

Heinrick: Saffron you should look at this, It involves frost and drakes friend Oreo.

Saffron reads the wave.

Saffron: that Captain Shadow, he's involed
I know it, trouble always finds him (thinking.. I know I do). If the alliance is looking for oreo and TQ's crew, would they put out a bounty to blackspyder?. Well lets not ask. we will keep this to ourselves for now.

Saffron thinking, then says: Stolen cargo huh that give me an idea. Heinrick I know of an old war criminal who has priceless stollen goods of his own. Maybe we should pay him a little visit soon, The payoff would be real good. see if we can fit it in.




You Play with fire, You will get burned.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, June 22, 2008 2:00 PM

OREOISFIREFLY


(Unbeknown to saffron, drake is lurking in the shadows. He had followed her to the bridge after there tussle in the gallery. Listening to every word she and Heinrick have said, Drake slips away in the shadows of the stairs and corridors to find frost.)

Whats this lady up to. And Oreo, gorramnit! What have you gotten yourself mixed up in?

(Drake runs back to his bunk and pulls out a com. Within seconds a voice coms back.)

Irish, i only have a few minutes, i need you tell tell anything you have know about oreo and a ship, Firefly class called Tranquility.

(After a few minutes,Drake leaves his bunk running back to the galley and finds Frost just now picking himself up off the floor.)

***shakes his head***
now thats what i call a woman. Drakie, my friend, i think I'm in love.

(Drake picks frost up by his shirt and lifts him to his feet)

You listen to me, its time to knock this crap off. We have a big problem. I over heard Saffron talking on the bridge. Oreo is in alot of trouble. The whole Alliance goon Squad is looking for him.

(Frost instantly Sobers up)

What! what are you talking about, haven't you heard. Oreo is dead mate. Blokes been dead for some months now. Some explosion.....on.....on.....Silas 4....NO....Silas 5.

(Drake shakes him frost violently)

Thats what I'm trying to tell you. Theres new news out about the alliance not being able to find his body, they think he's till alive. Think he might be running with some crew on a ship called Tranquility.

(Frosts eye's widen)

I know that ship, seen in port back when i was on Aquila bout a month back. Her crew was at some shindig for a spell, less then a fortnight, week maybe. Then the crew took off. Heard tale, they were heading out Bellaphon way.

(Drakes lets go of frost shirt)

We gotta find him, before the Alliance does. I think our little Saffron might be planning something evolving Oreo and Tranquility with ILL intension's.

Go n-eírí an bóthar leat. - May the road rise with you.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, June 22, 2008 2:16 PM

DRAKEDARKER


(Drakes grabs frosts arm and drag him out the galley)

Come on, i need to com Irish again. Think maybe we need to come up with a plan of our own, till we can figure out whats going on. I don't trust saffron. I wish like hell we were on another both.

(Frost interjects)

What are you talking about?

(Drake stops and looks back at Frost)

We are in a cross fire and i feel a little to close to the side that might end up pulling the trigger.

(Frost place his hands on his hips and lowers his head, with a serious tone in his voice answers back)

Saffron

(Drake nods in approval)

And Heinrick. Theres also that guy in cargo, Blackspyder. We're out numbered here. So we play it quiet for now.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, June 23, 2008 5:47 AM

SAFFRONBC


Saffron walks down the hallway on her way to the cargobay to see if their is any movement with blackspyder and his craft. She hears talking and slows down her stride. drake, frost, oreo, and now Irish? She's very confused wondering if their are more people on her ship. She says...

Saffron: I can hear you two talking, Please explain to me what is going on here?

Drake looks at frost, frost looks at drake and they say nothing.

Saffron: well thats a surprise, you both have nothing to say for a change. I dont know whats going on here but if you two are planning anything with ill intentions, You had better think twice. I dont have time for games.

saffron walks away thinking: how is this mission gonna work with those two, i should contact Tranquillity at some point. its been awhile since ive seen shadow
and ive seen alot, she smiles to herself.


You Play with fire, You will get burned.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, June 24, 2008 6:21 PM

FROST


(Drake and frost wait as saffron leaves. Frost pokes his head out the galley door to make sure no one is insight and signals back to drake, gving him an "all clear" sign)

****coms Irish****

irish, this is drake. Listen, need some info about a ship named Tranquilty and her crew.

****ends com****

****Irish coms back****

Well hello to you too. (Sighs).....ok, Tranquility, that's the boat I was on. Her captian is a fellow named shadow. First mate is dockat, no medic really, mechinc is named shiny frye, no hell of a mechanic at that pilots name iiiiiiiiis O.....2, I believe, and a passenger turned crew memeber in pathfinder, they aslo have to mercs on board, one is elbarto a hotshot kill first and ask later type and Oreo.

****ends coms****

****Drake coms****

OREO!!!!! He's alive? But,but how?

****ends com****

****Irish coms back****

That whole silas 5 death was a hoax, he didn't die in the explosion. During the explosion, he could have a had debris fall on him protecting him from the balst and fire, anyways, reavers must of come in afterwards and found him, took him off planet to slias 5.

****ends coms****

****drake coms***

How do you know?

****ends coms*****

****irish coms****

Cause that's where we found him. Reavers had him tied to the shafters in an old abandoned flat. We watched as they took turns using him a pin cushion, before we had a chance to get in and get him out.

****ends com****

****drake coms****

So he back on tranquility right?

****ends com****

****irish coms****

Correct, don't know the where abouts of the ships location, considering that boat is in a heap of trouble. Harboring a known deadly fugitive and alliance good, highly valuable alliance property.

****ends com****

*****drake coms****

Allian........so they were the ones who pulled the job and SS. Tolkien.

****ends com****

****irish coms***

I must admit, I had a hand in that little escapde as well. Lucky, my named is plastered all over the cortex. Least not yet.

****ends com****

****drake coms****

So, what was so valuable about the goods?

****ends com****

****irish coms****

Two twins, a girl and a boy, about 10 years old.

****ends com****

****drake coms***

Kids. You risked your life to steal a couple of kids?

****ends com****

****irish com***

Oh, my friend, these kids, these children are special. They are "Readers", a new alliance weapon I'm guessing. So, between oreo and those children, the crew of tranquility is in mortal danger.

*****ends com*****

****drake coms****

Gorramnit, ok irish, ill com you back with anything else I can find out, I might need your help later with something else.

****ends com****

(Drake puts his com back into his pocket and looks over towards frost who is looking back at him)

We have one hell of a big problem frost

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 3:06 PM

SAFFRONBC


Saffron walks to the bridge to send a wave.

This is Saffronbc of the browncoat
Trying to make contact with badger
We are offering our services to you
Of course the pay must be right.
wave ends

saffron decides to sit and wait, thinking about
her crew she sighs 'in all the verse I get the 2 misfits" she then smiles "well they do fit well with us, just not as pretty"

Just then Heinrick walks in looking at Saffron

Heinrick: If I only knew what your thinking?

saffron: If you only knew? It's your job to know
Anyways were waiting to hear from badger about a job,(saffron getting inpatient) He's probably needing some one to read it to him.

You Play with fire, You will get burned.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, June 27, 2008 3:49 PM

BADGERSHQ


Wave for the BROWNCOAT

" 'ello mates. i see you're close to the STOKETOWN STATION mines. i need a crate of 'minerals' moved to PERSEPHONE. i'll upload the coordinates to your computer now."

UPLOADING..................................

"once you reach STOKETOWN, meet my contact in mine 17. he'll give you the goods."

BADGER out.


I'm above You... better than.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, June 28, 2008 2:07 AM

SAFFRONBC


Saffron recieves the wave from Badger.

She comms the crew to meet in the gally.

In the galley, saffron waits for her crew to show to up.

Finally, Heinrick and Drake walk in then frost.

Saffron: Ok we have a job, Where going to STOKETOWN STATION mines, where removing a crate of minerals to delivering it to PERSEPHONE.

We should be there there in a day so get prepaired, we will be meeting his contact as soon as we arrive.

Saffron looks at drake and says I need to count on you to have our back, this badger guy he gives good paying jobs but he's not to be trusted, Saffron looks at Frost. stay sobber long enough to complete this task.
Heinrick will fill you in on what you need to know, Saffron says before she leaves "OH and NO granades".

You Play with fire, You will get burned.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 1, 2008 9:52 AM

SAFFRONBC


As the Browncoat lands on stoketown, saffron walks to the cargobay and opens the Hatch as she does, she hears blackspyders craft engines fire up and It slowly moves of the ship then takes off.
Saffron watches the craft disapear on the horizon, She coms Capt HeinRinck.

Saffron: Heinrick It's time for you and the crew to meet with Badgers contact. I'm staying behind I have a few things to address.

You Play with fire, You will get burned.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 1, 2008 2:23 PM

HEINRICKBC


10
In the Galley the crew meet and go over the plans for the missions.

HeinRick makes certain to ask each crew member to check their
personal ComLink provided by Rusty. Before going to outfit for
the trip into StokeTown.

Receiving SaffronBc's Com on the bridge
while checking the course corrections with Ruger Piloting
HeinRick : Keep an eye out for trouble. The vid signal should be
strong with the Spydercraft backing us up and reconoidering.

HeinRick : replies to the com - Acknowledged.

Meeting in the cargo bay, Rusty has the MuLe Lowered and outfited.
HeinRickBc, DrakeDarker, & Frost are suited up and preparing to leave.

_________________________________________________


_________________________________________________

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, July 4, 2008 5:16 PM

BLACKSPYDER


~~~~~~~~SPYDER COMS THE BROWNCOAT.~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" CAPTAIN HEINRICK, I HAVE NOT FOUND MY BOUNTY HERE ON THIS ROCK BUT I KNOW WHERE THEY WILL BE. AND THEY WILL BE CLOSE FOR A WHILE. I SHALL REMAIN ON STOKETOWN AND SCOUT YOUR MEETING AREA: MINE 17, FOR STRATEGIC ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES IN CASE OF AMBUSH."


Q: So, you're a bounty hunter?
A: That's not it at all.
Q: What are you then?
A: I'm a bounty hunter

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, July 6, 2008 8:12 AM

SAFFRONBC


Saffronbc Walks over to the mule,

Saffronbc: Captain HeinRick becareful out there No one is to be trusted Heinrick looks aat saffron letting her know he understands.

She stands there and watches them leave. Then turns around to admire her ship.


You Play with fire, You will get burned.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, July 7, 2008 9:14 AM

ATRUS


Atrus stands behind her going unnoticed.

Atrus: She is beautiful, Do you have room for a passenger?

The ending has not yet been written.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, July 7, 2008 1:19 PM

SAFFRONBC


Saffron turns to see who is talking, then whispers "Swai" (handsome).

Saffron: Yes she is a beauty, You're looking for a ship for passage are you?

You're welcome on ours, Providing you can pay.
Is there a particuler place your heading?

Man: No just want to travel the verse for awhile,

Saffron: Good because thats what we do.
safron leading the way onto the ship, shows the man his bunk,

Saffron: we will be heading out in awhile the crew is enjoying some sites. By the way I didnt get your name?

Man; I didnt give it, But It's Atrus

Saffron: Atrus you say, well i hope you enjoy the ride.


You Play with fire, You will get burned.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 8, 2008 2:48 PM

BLACKSPYDER



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, July 10, 2008 12:03 PM

SAFFRONBC


Saffron walks throughout the ship Admiring all the work Capt Heinrick put into it, She hears ....beep...beep.. She turns to look and see's rusty making his way also throughoutt the ship.

Saffron: Rusty you shouldn't be so rude, have you introduced yourself to our new passanger? Rusty just continues on his way. Saffron mumbling to herself makes her way to the bridge to wait for Captian Heinricks Comm

On her way to the bridge she see's Atrus she decides not to talk to him at that moment, She's in no mood for small talk.



You Play with fire, You will get burned.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, July 10, 2008 5:13 PM

ATRUS


Atrus thinking: I wonder what the rest of the ship looks like. decides to take a tour. He walks to the cargo bay to look around, he hears someone walking down the hall.

Atrus thinking: It must be Saffron, He walks to where he thinks she's going, once he spots her he wants to ask her some questions about the ship but she walks right by not saying a word.

Atrus thinking: I will ask the Captain once he's back from sight seeing, He laughs to himself, Does she really think I believe that one.


The ending has not yet been written.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, July 10, 2008 6:54 PM

RUGERBC


RugerBC
The departure course is plotted, Saffron.
Is this our expected Passenger?
Atrus is it, I will let Rusty know that he is aboard.
Rusty seems to have been preoccupied lately with checking & rechecking
some of the refeeding Mechanisms on the reactor.
&
Perhaps you could persuade HeinRick to allow a high energy output test.


Ruger- walking into the engine bay
Rusty we have a passenger aboard in the cargo bay.
Initiate introductions to quarters and ships systems protocal
as soon as you have finished your checks of the reactor.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, July 10, 2008 9:47 PM

RUSTYBC


Select to view spoiler:


..brbrbrbrbrbrbrbrb
beep boop beep
Clank wonk
rrrrrrrrrddt...........spoit

ptrdoingg
.


Rusty - Will never be finished under these conditions.



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, July 11, 2008 7:55 AM

RUGERBC


Ruger- Then at the next safe opportunity then.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, July 11, 2008 8:34 AM

SAFFRONBC


Saffron very happy With what Ruger just told her,

Saffron: Ok we just need the crew to return to the ship now.

Ruger Nods in agreement and then leaves.

Saffron stands at the bridge looking out the window she see's Atrus's reflection.

Saffron not turning around say's: well Atrus you found your way to the Bridge I see. you seem to be making yourself at home here on my ship Captian HeinRick will be returning soon with our crew.
You will be in for..well lets just say a surprise when you do meet my crew, Frost is a lively one, and Drake well don't get on his bad side, and as for me, I think we both agree I dont have a bad side.

You Play with fire, You will get burned.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, July 11, 2008 8:51 AM

RUSTYBC


Rusty - Am I to be the ship-z steward?
While the crew enjoys shore leave?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

YOUR OPTIONS

NEW POSTS TODAY

USERPOST DATE

OTHER TOPICS

DISCUSSIONS
VFF The Book continues 4
Sat, April 26, 2014 03:20 - 189 posts
VFF Tranquility Part 15 (Lost In Space)
Wed, January 1, 2014 14:56 - 14 posts
VFF The Book Continues Part 6
Thu, August 15, 2013 20:48 - 145 posts
Firefly Members in the X-Files
Wed, August 7, 2013 09:00 - 58 posts
Captain Mal Reynolds was voted #1 in SFX magazine poll
Tue, July 10, 2012 15:03 - 11 posts
FIREFLY FORUM RP
Sun, May 27, 2012 09:44 - 2 posts
Cigarette Smoking Man Talks to The X-Files Truth Podcast
Sun, February 26, 2012 16:18 - 30 posts
VFF Tranquility Part 14 ( The Phoenix Complex )
Sat, December 10, 2011 02:58 - 151 posts
Firefly Twitter Players
Thu, August 4, 2011 19:51 - 1 posts
.
Mon, June 7, 2010 10:33 - 5 posts
Death Memorial
Sat, May 15, 2010 10:41 - 20 posts
Here's all the VFF TRANQUILITY 'real' IDENT CARDS full size
Sat, March 6, 2010 05:43 - 4 posts

FFF.NET SOCIAL

OUR SPONSORS