REAL WORLD EVENT DISCUSSIONS

Another delusion dispelled

POSTED BY: WISHIMAY
UPDATED: Sunday, December 8, 2019 23:45
SHORT URL:
VIEWED: 528
PAGE 1 of 2

Thursday, November 28, 2019 2:13 AM

WISHIMAY

THIS machine kills fascists- Woody Guthrie


https://frontier.yahoo.com/news/huge-blow-trump-doj-watchdog-202544788
.html


The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI inserted spies in his 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times reported.
Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert operators in his campaign.
He also alleged, without evidence, that former President Barack Obama had intelligence officials tap his phones, a claim the IG's report is also expected to undercut.







Rethuglicans constantly use conspiracy theories and paranoia to deflect reality that they don't like.

They are all about making up non-existent, delusional schemes, i.e. Hillary and the Uranium, Pizzagate, Soros's paid protesters, Bowling Green massacre, the "Deep State", the MAINSTREAM media, the FBI...

Then when the delusion gets proven to be a delusion they just make up another one.
Why hold anyone in your party accountable for ANYTHING, when you can just pretend they are being persecuted and never have to deal with ANYTHING....


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, November 28, 2019 10:18 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


"sources told The Times"

"a claim the IG's report is also expected to undercut."

"according to the Post"


Only one instance of ANON, speculation, and attempted preemptive passing of the buck if this blows up in their faces in the article Wishy linked.


But wait... There's more.

Here's the articles from the Times and the WaPo that are referenced for the story. (How outright plagiarism passes as "journalism" these days is still a mystery to me, but I guess when you're in the business of making shit up nobody cares about copyright anymore.)

Let's just jump right into it...


Times Article: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/27/us/politics/fbi-trump-campaign-insp
ector-general.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes


"a highly anticipated inspector general’s report is expected to find."

"people familiar with a draft of the inspector general’s report said."

"is expected to be a key finding in his highly anticipated report"

"according to people familiar with a draft of the report"

"one of the people said."

"A spokeswoman for Mr. Horowitz declined to comment."

"The people familiar with the inquiry cautioned that the draft report was not final."

"The New York Times has not reviewed the draft"

"Mr. Horowitz’s findings are also said to show"

"according to a person familiar with the offer."

"the people familiar with the draft report said"

"former officials said."

"the people said."

"But it is not clear whether Mr. Horowitz uncovered any such instances."

"the people familiar with the draft report said."

"the people familiar with the draft report said."


Yes. This exact same phrasing is used in two paragraphs at this point. Nobody reads this far down, so why bother with mistakes like these?






The WaPo Article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/inspector-generals-re
port-on-fbis-russia-probe-to-be-delivered-dec-9/2019/11/21/6d6d789e-0c70-11ea-8397-a955cd542d00_story.html


"according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter."

"according to the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss material that has not yet been made public."

"They declined to identify the lawyer."

"people familiar with the matter said."

"two U.S. officials said."

"they said."

"the officials said."

"people familiar with the matter said."

"A spokeswoman for the inspector general declined to comment, as did a spokeswoman for the FBI. A spokeswoman for the Justice Department did not respond to a request for comment."

"according to people familiar with the matter."





Hmmmmmmmmm....

"They" say a lot. Don't "they"?






You know what else the media likes to do? Lie by structure.

Here are two of the last three paragraphs in the WaPo article that Wishy didn't read, and apparently the "journalist" at yahoo news never got around to before writing their stunning bombshell...

Quote:

Conservatives have alleged that a medley of wrongdoing occurred during the investigation, which was eventually taken over by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, and they are likely to seize on any criticism that Horowitz directs at those involved in the probe. Some Trump supporters have referred to the investigation as an attempted “coup.”

Democrats, meanwhile, are hopeful Horowitz will disprove various conspiracy theories that have been offered about the case and refute Trump’s assertion that Mueller’s probe was a “witch hunt” tainted by political bias against the president.




Though it is quite obvious the bias that WaPo injects in these paragraphs and how they want you to believe their narrative, it is quite clear that nobody has read the report at all except for some possibly fictionalized people without names, and the WaPo does finally get around to letting anybody who actually reads that far down know that basically...

NOBODY KNOWS.



Nope. Absolutely nothing has been dispelled.


OPPS

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, November 28, 2019 10:50 AM

WISHIMAY

THIS machine kills fascists- Woody Guthrie



You don't have anywhere to go for Thanksgiving, DO YOU?

Wonder why that is...

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, November 28, 2019 11:37 AM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


Quote:

Originally posted by WISHIMAY:

You don't have anywhere to go for Thanksgiving, DO YOU?
Wonder why that is...


Because he's happy where he is. Unlike you?

Jeez TWITCHY, someone makes a point that YOU CAN'T ANSWER, and instead of acknowledging the weakness of your post and maybe quite possibly learning just the teensiest little bit from it (like, maybe noticing that these are all "anon" sources) you go for the cheapest shot possible.

SIX is ten times a better person than you are, no matter how hard you virtue signal. Learn to be human, willya?

Oh and BTW - Happy Thanksgiving.

-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

You idiots have been oppressing the entire sexual spectrum as long as you have existed. I can't wait for the day your kind is dead - WISHIMAY

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, November 28, 2019 11:47 AM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


Quote:

Originally posted by WISHIMAY:
strawman
strawman
strawman
strawman
and more strawman

Fixed it for

-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

You idiots have been oppressing the entire sexual spectrum as long as you have existed. I can't wait for the day your kind is dead - WISHIMAY

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, November 28, 2019 12:22 PM

CAPTAINCRUNCH

... stay crunchy...


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
"sources told The Times"

"a claim the IG's report is also expected to undercut."

"according to the Post"

Only one instance of ANON, speculation, and attempted preemptive passing of the buck if this blows up in their faces in the article Wishy linked.

But wait... There's more.

Here's the articles from the Times and the WaPo that are referenced for the story. (How outright plagiarism passes as "journalism" these days is still a mystery to me, but I guess when you're in the business of making shit up nobody cares about copyright anymore.)

Let's just jump right into it...

Times Article: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/27/us/politics/fbi-trump-campaign-insp
ector-general.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes


"a highly anticipated inspector general’s report is expected to find."

"people familiar with a draft of the inspector general’s report said."

"is expected to be a key finding in his highly anticipated report"

"according to people familiar with a draft of the report"

"one of the people said."

"A spokeswoman for Mr. Horowitz declined to comment."

"The people familiar with the inquiry cautioned that the draft report was not final."

"The New York Times has not reviewed the draft"

"Mr. Horowitz’s findings are also said to show"

"according to a person familiar with the offer."

"the people familiar with the draft report said"

"former officials said."

"the people said."

"But it is not clear whether Mr. Horowitz uncovered any such instances."

"the people familiar with the draft report said."

"the people familiar with the draft report said."

Yes. This exact same phrasing is used in two paragraphs at this point. Nobody reads this far down, so why bother with mistakes like these?

The WaPo Article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/inspector-generals-re
port-on-fbis-russia-probe-to-be-delivered-dec-9/2019/11/21/6d6d789e-0c70-11ea-8397-a955cd542d00_story.html


"according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter."

"according to the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss material that has not yet been made public."

"They declined to identify the lawyer."

"people familiar with the matter said."

"two U.S. officials said."

"they said."

"the officials said."

"people familiar with the matter said."

"A spokeswoman for the inspector general declined to comment, as did a spokeswoman for the FBI. A spokeswoman for the Justice Department did not respond to a request for comment."

"according to people familiar with the matter."




Journalists protecting their sources is as old as journalism. It's amazing how much basic media understanding you are unaware of. People who use their name get fired or worse - do you use your name on this forum? No? How come? You have a lot less to loose than someone with a job and a life.

Whenever I see one of you ladies bitch about "ANON" I think about how often you use "Deep State" - the worst, baddest use of any anon source out there. The Deep State is trying to bring down the president! Whereas some anon person leaked their knowledge of some of the tone of the IG report.

Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Here are two of the last three paragraphs in the WaPo article that Wishy didn't read, and apparently the "journalist" at yahoo news never got around to before writing their stunning bombshell...

Quote:

Conservatives have alleged that a medley of wrongdoing occurred during the investigation, which was eventually taken over by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, and they are likely to seize on any criticism that Horowitz directs at those involved in the probe. Some Trump supporters have referred to the investigation as an attempted “coup.”

Democrats, meanwhile, are hopeful Horowitz will disprove various conspiracy theories that have been offered about the case and refute Trump’s assertion that Mueller’s probe was a “witch hunt” tainted by political bias against the president.



Though it is quite obvious the bias that WaPo injects in these paragraphs and how they want you to believe their narrative, it is quite clear that nobody has read the report at all except for some possibly fictionalized people without names, and the WaPo does finally get around to letting anybody who actually reads that far down know that basically...

NOBODY KNOWS.




How do you know those aren't real people and haven't read or contributed to the report?

And where were the problems in those 2 paragraphs? People have said it wasn't final... seems WP is covering all bases - it's called Reporting.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, November 28, 2019 12:37 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by 6STRINGJACK:

Quote:

Conservatives have alleged that a medley of wrongdoing occurred during the investigation, which was eventually taken over by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, and they are likely to seize on any criticism that Horowitz directs at those involved in the probe. Some Trump supporters have referred to the investigation as an attempted “coup.”

Democrats, meanwhile, are hopeful Horowitz will disprove various conspiracy theories that have been offered about the case and refute Trump’s assertion that Mueller’s probe was a “witch hunt” tainted by political bias against the president.



Though it is quite obvious the bias that WaPo injects in these paragraphs and how they want you to believe their narrative, it is quite clear that nobody has read the report at all except for some possibly fictionalized people without names, and the WaPo does finally get around to letting anybody who actually reads that far down know that basically...

NOBODY KNOWS.




Quote:

Originally posted by captaincrunch:

How do you know those aren't real people and haven't read or contributed to the report?



I don't know for sure. Hence why I said "it is quite clear that nobody has read the report at all except for some possibly fictionalized people without names". It's 50/50 at this point, yet the articles as structured are designed to make it sound as if it weren't.

You want proof of that?

OK

It fooled Wishy. Look at the thread title that you're posting on, and Wishy's OP here.


The only thing that is 100% known and verifiable, through their own admission, is that nobody who wrote any of these three articles has read the report.

Quote:

And where were the problems in those 2 paragraphs? People have said it wasn't final... seems WP is covering all bases - it's called Reporting.


In all three articles presented they were the only two paragraphs that even came close to presenting the truth and the facts as they are known right now. That's where the positives of all three articles and the "journalists" who wrote them ends.

The problem with them is two fold:

1. Structure. They were ONLY said at the bottom of one out of three of the articles. Almost nobody reads the entire article these days on any given subject.

You want proof of that?

OK

Look at the thread title to the post you made and the OP that Wishy presented here.



2. Framing. Even though they were the only parts of all three articles that had verifiable truth in them, they were undeniably written in a way to lead you to a conclusion.


First Paragraph:

"Conservative's have alleged"

Coup is put in quotation marks. "Coup"



Intended Takeaway from First Paragraph:

There is no "Coup". Conservatives are full of shit.







Second Paragraph:

"Democrats, meanwhile, are hopeful Horowitz will disprove various conspiracy theories"

"refute Trump’s assertion that Mueller’s probe was a “witch hunt”"




Intended Take Away from Second Paragraph:

Again with the quotation marks, this time on "witch hunt".

Why not alleged conspiracy theories? Why no quotations around "conspiracy theories"?

Because there is no witch hunt and anyone saying otherwise is a conspiracy theorist.




Why is that?

BECAUSE WE SAID SO.

Certainly not because we have actually read a document that proves otherwise. The one which we have admitted, buried deep in the middle of all three articles, that nobody working at our companies has been privy to or has actually read yet.





Go ahead and fight me on this all you want.

But if your next reply isn't "You're right. The illusion has not been dispelled and Wishy's conclusions in her OP and thread title have not been proven." then the one who got stuffed this holiday is you, and you're completely full of shit.





Happy Thanksgiving, Turkey.


Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, November 28, 2019 6:10 PM

WISHIMAY

THIS machine kills fascists- Woody Guthrie


Quote:

Originally posted by SIGNYM:


SIX is ten times a better person than you are, no matter how hard you virtue signal.




BAHAAAHAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I don't think you could even get HIM to buy that one!

You might get him off though... if you keep all this sucking up. Little bit harder ego stroking!


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, November 29, 2019 3:05 AM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


Quote:

SIX is ten times a better person than you are, no matter how hard you virtue signal. - SIGNY


BAHAAAHAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I don't think you could even get HIM to buy that one!- TWITCHY

Maybe you should rid yourself of the delusion that you come across as a reasonable, sane person. Your constant personal attacks and calls to "eradicate" large swaths of the world's peoples (yanno, "brown people", "red people", "black people") make you an obvious nut-case with a bad case of anger mismanagemnt.


I have no faith in Horowitz. I think he's going to soft-pedal everything that the FBI did that was illegal, just like the FBI soft-pedaled Hillary's erasing 33,000 subpoenaed emails.

-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

You idiots have been oppressing the entire sexual spectrum as long as you have existed. I can't wait for the day your kind is dead - WISHIMAY

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, November 29, 2019 9:38 PM

WISHIMAY

THIS machine kills fascists- Woody Guthrie


Quote:

Originally posted by SIGNYM:

Your constant personal attacks and calls to "eradicate" large swaths of the world's peoples (yanno, "brown people", "red people", "black people") make you an obvious nut-case with a bad case of anger mismanagemnt.




I don't wanna eradicate people by color...YOU are the one obsessed with color. You've been blabbing about "brown people" from the start. Suspiciously quiet about black people though. Don't wanna say anything lest you say too much and sound like a hate freak?? *cough nazi lover *cough

I just want all fascists to drink some nice tainted Kool-aid... I don't give a shit what color they are. I am ALLLL ABOUT equality for everyone that isn't a fascist.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, November 29, 2019 9:50 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


Quote:

I just want all fascists to drink some nice tainted Kool-aid...
No, you're not for something as genteel and discriminating as hoping Fascists will kill themselves. You want to NUKE everyone TO THE LAST 100 PEOPLE to SAVE them - remember?
Quote:

I'd nuke a BILLION PEOPLE if it would save the other 7 billion from living under Putin. Hell, I might go all the way to the last 100 people on Earth to keep this planet from being under fascist rule.


Flies shit.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, November 29, 2019 9:58 PM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


Quote:

Originally posted by 1KIKI:
Quote:

I just want all fascists to drink some nice tainted Kool-aid...
No, you're not for something as genteel and discriminating as hoping Fascists will kill themselves. You want to NUKE everyone TO THE LAST 100 PEOPLE to SAVE them - remember?
Quote:

I'd nuke a BILLION PEOPLE if it would save the other 7 billion from living under Putin. Hell, I might go all the way to the last 100 people on Earth to keep this planet from being under fascist rule.


Flies shit.

Thanks for digging up that quote KIKI.

And thanks, WISHY, for doubling down on it. I'm going to change my signature

-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

You idiots have been oppressing the entire sexual spectrum as long as you have existed. I can't wait for the day your kind is dead - WISHIMAY

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, November 29, 2019 10:27 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Hey Narcissist Nilbog.

This thread isn't about you.

I've already dispelled your bullshit in the title and the OP.

I'm waiting for dipshit CC to reply back to me. Looks like he ran away again.


Your mental problems are getting in the way.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, December 2, 2019 10:13 PM

WISHIMAY

THIS machine kills fascists- Woody Guthrie


Quote:

Originally posted by 1KIKI:
You want to NUKE everyone TO THE LAST 100 PEOPLE to SAVE them - remember?




Whelp, there's climate change fixed

I'll make sure none of them left over are Russian or of Russian descent, too....just to make doubly sure!


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, December 2, 2019 10:37 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Just like a socialist to think that burning everything to the ground is fixing it.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, December 3, 2019 10:14 AM

THG


Quote:

Originally posted by captaincrunch:

Journalists protecting their sources is as old as journalism. It's amazing how much basic media understanding you are unaware of. People who use their name get fired or worse - do you use your name on this forum? No? How come? You have a lot less to loose than someone with a job and a life.

Whenever I see one of you ladies bitch about "ANON" I think about how often you use "Deep State" - the worst, baddest use of any anon source out there. The Deep State is trying to bring down the president! Whereas some anon person leaked their knowledge of some of the tone of the IG report.

Quote:




Much of what Jack posts comes from conspiracies and alternative (fake) facts. That said, funny how he claims when a source is anonymous in main stream media it's useless. When he doesn't like what's being reported, he'll imply without any evidence to the contrary it must be fake.

Take the Mueller report. There is so much evidence of Trumps wrong doing on so many different fronts, yet he claims the opposite. Your post G points out the futility; the pointlessness of trying to converse with him. It's not about facts with Jack it's about taking sides. With Jack it's about trolling.

T


Deep state describes dedicated, educated professionals.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, December 3, 2019 11:32 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


We'll see... when I'm right again.

Your impeachment that you've been counting down for 2 years and 10 months is amounting to nothing. Just like I told you it would.

Have a nice day.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, December 3, 2019 11:37 AM

WISHIMAY

THIS machine kills fascists- Woody Guthrie


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Just like a socialist to think that burning everything to the ground is fixing it.




Humanity can't be fixed, hon. You should know, you are the worlds' greatest example of "broken".

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, December 3, 2019 12:46 PM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


Quote:


SIX: Just like a socialist to think that burning everything to the ground is fixing it.

TWITCHY: Humanity can't be fixed, hon. You should know, you are the worlds' greatest example of "broken".

I don't know ow she does it, but here is TWITCHY displaying the very same behavior that she accuses someone else of, in the very same post. AGAIN. I mean, it's like clockwork!

Hey TWITCHY, does it not occur to you that advocating genocide of most of the worlds' population is ipso facto a pretty "broken" thing to do? Hello? Do you even read your own posts?

-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

I'd nuke a BILLION PEOPLE if it would save the other 7 billion from living under Putin. Hell, I might go all the way to the last 100 people on Earth to keep this planet from being under fascist rule.- WISHIMAY

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, December 3, 2019 1:00 PM

THG


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:

We'll see... when I'm right again.

Your impeachment that you've been counting down for 2 years and 10 months is amounting to nothing. Just like I told you it would.

Have a nice day.




Oh look; it's shallow Jack again. First Jack, It's not my impeachment. The very fact that you suggest it is shows you incapable of understanding the breadth and gravity of what is going on.

You are also implying in your post, to you it's nothing other than political. And because the republicans are selling their souls that that makes an acquittal of Trump righteous. That's shallow Jack and if that truly is the outcome you'll still be wrong.

T


Deep state describes dedicated, educated professionals.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, December 5, 2019 10:09 AM

WISHIMAY

THIS machine kills fascists- Woody Guthrie


Quote:

Originally posted by SIGNYM:


Hey TWITCHY, does it not occur to you that advocating genocide of most of the worlds' population is ipso facto a pretty "broken" thing to do? Hello? Do you even read your own posts?




At least I never advocated handing over our arms to Russia to save us all from some fictional delusional nuclear war

It doesn't get dumber or more broken than that.

At least my world is delightfully free of Fascists. BTW, Thank you gramps!





Signym and 1Kiki had a conversation last year where they agreed America should give its arms over to RUSSIA...and then deleted it. I wonder what possible motives someone could have to say that???

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, December 5, 2019 12:17 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by THG:
Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:

We'll see... when I'm right again.

Your impeachment that you've been counting down for 2 years and 10 months is amounting to nothing. Just like I told you it would.

Have a nice day.




Oh look; it's shallow Jack again. First Jack, It's not my impeachment. The very fact that you suggest it is shows you incapable of understanding the breadth and gravity of what is going on.

You are also implying in your post, to you it's nothing other than political. And because the republicans are selling their souls that that makes an acquittal of Trump righteous. That's shallow Jack and if that truly is the outcome you'll still be wrong.

T


Deep state describes dedicated, educated professionals.




It is "your" impeachment. It's a sham and a joke.

I wanted it just as badly as you did. The only difference is, it's going exactly the way I thought it would.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, December 5, 2019 1:37 PM

JO753

rezident owtsidr


You are correct, Wishy. Dispell 1 delusion and they just move on to the next, apparently feeling no embarrassment for being fooled so eazily.

My brother sent me another wun today. It wuz a shoddily slapped together 'article' about and FBI ajent being murdered the day befor he wuz to testify that (according to the author) Obama and Hillary were gilty uv sum unspesified crimez in the Fast & Furious operation. That it got all the basic facts rong didnt matter. That it wandered off into Pizzagate and other wakko conspirasy theoryz didnt matter. He iz a typical bleevr with lifetime membership in the GoP/Fox eko chamber, so aksepted everything without a trase uv skeptisizm. The debunk I replied with will hav no effect.


----------------------------
DUZ XaT SEM RiT TQ YQ? - Jubal Early

http://www.7532020.com .

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, December 5, 2019 1:42 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by JO753:
You are correct, Wishy. Dispell 1 delusion and they just move on to the next, apparently feeling no embarrassment for being fooled so eazily.

My brother sent me another wun today. It wuz a shoddily slapped together 'article' about and FBI ajent being murdered the day befor he wuz to testify that (according to the author) Obama and Hillary were gilty uv sum unspesified crimez in the Fast & Furious operation. That it got all the basic facts rong didnt matter. That it wandered off into Pizzagate and other wakko conspirasy theoryz didnt matter. He iz a typical bleevr with lifetime membership in the GoP/Fox eko chamber, so aksepted everything without a trase uv skeptisizm. The debunk I replied with will hav no effect.


----------------------------
DUZ XaT SEM RiT TQ YQ? - Jubal Early

http://www.7532020.com .



He's actually got plenty of "skeptisizm", JO. He doesn't believe the alternate narrative that you do.


Two very different movies are playing out here.

The question everyone should be asking is why are they doing this?


When you look at the fact that the country is more divided right now than we've ever witnessed in our lives, that starts giving us at least a potential answer or two.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, December 6, 2019 3:01 PM

WISHIMAY

THIS machine kills fascists- Woody Guthrie


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:


The question everyone should be asking is why are they doing this?





You mean letting Fox news lie and lie and play into your delusions? I don't know.

If ANY FUCKING ONE OF THEM WERE TRUE YOUR GOD TRUMP WOULD HAVE EVIDENCE. He would be whining to the whole world. They AREN'T.

You've been had and you are just too dumb to get it.

The left isn't "alternative", the right is delusional...24/7/365






NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, December 6, 2019 3:04 PM

WISHIMAY

THIS machine kills fascists- Woody Guthrie


Quote:

Originally posted by JO753:
You are correct, Wishy. Dispell 1 delusion and they just move on to the next, apparently feeling no embarrassment for being fooled so eazily.

My brother sent me another wun today.




The idiots hubby works with send him tons and tons of the things. He just deletes them. You can't argue with people who are in a cult. They don't want to leave the warm fuzzy lies.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, December 6, 2019 3:05 PM

WISHIMAY

THIS machine kills fascists- Woody Guthrie

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, December 6, 2019 3:20 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


"That it got all the basic facts rong didnt matter."

My question is - how do you know what the 'facts' are? Were you there to see events for yourself? Do you know someone trustworthy who was there who relayed events to you?

Signy has said this a million times, but I can personally attest to it - if you go out and look at the 'news' from a WIDE variety of sources, you'll notice that what passes for 'news' in the US isn't even a blip on - say - Argentina's radar.

I got my first intro into how deeply the US news is controlled when I was in my 20's - simply by comparing US v CBC (and CBC-carried BBC) broadcasts. That was well over 4 decades ago. (Now of course you can't do that, since, like co-conspirators, they've gotten together to get their stories straight. But there are now other ways to broaden your scope.)

You like to think of yourself as a smart guy, JO, and I KNOW you believe your ideas are meaningful.

So why haven't you clued in to the fact that you're being fed a 'narrative', and not news?

HERE'S SOMETHING you might want to ponder ...

What has disappeared from the "NEWS" lately? The US withdrawal of troops from Syria, perhaps? Why did it disappear? Did it not happen? Did it happen but have no significant effect? Did it happen and have a significant effect, but nobody wants to tell you about it anymore? Any one of these possibilities makes a lie out of (the anti-Trump spin) what was breathlessly hyped at you for days on end. So - was it real news? Or narrative?


NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, December 6, 2019 3:49 PM

JO753

rezident owtsidr


You are rite that wuts in the newz iz not all the newz there iz.

Its true that there iz bias in the 'main stream' newz.

Its true that we cant be 100% sure that the newz we are reseiving iz accurate, and we do not hav the ability to check for ourselvez most uv the time.

Wut we can do iz grade the newz outlets based on how often we find errorz, wut they do wen they hav made a mistake, if they keep opinion and facts clearly seperated, and if they tend to ommit pertinent facts that dont fit the story they want us to beleev.

With that, its not hard to see the differens between real journalists and paid shillz delivering the latest disinfo.

Even eazier to see the differens between real news organizations that value their credibility above all else and propaganda outlets that hav made lying their stock & trade.

----------------------------
DUZ XaT SEM RiT TQ YQ? - Jubal Early

http://www.7532020.com .

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, December 6, 2019 3:55 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


Quote:

Wut we can do iz grade the newz outlets based on how often we find errorz
Using which standard, JO? You can only call something an error if you know the fact. But how do you know the fact? You're using circular logic.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, December 6, 2019 4:53 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by WISHIMAY:
Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:


The question everyone should be asking is why are they doing this?





You mean letting Fox news lie and lie and play into your delusions? I don't know.

If ANY FUCKING ONE OF THEM WERE TRUE YOUR GOD TRUMP WOULD HAVE EVIDENCE. He would be whining to the whole world. They AREN'T.

You've been had and you are just too dumb to get it.

The left isn't "alternative", the right is delusional...24/7/365




No. I mean both sides peppering in constant ideas that aren't objectively true on a daily basis.

When did anybody say that Trump is God? Is that what MotherJones or Vox tells you that trump voters believe? CNN?

Can we blame your hysterical hyperbole on one of these lefty news outlets, or is that just YOU being insane?

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, December 6, 2019 10:01 PM

JO753

rezident owtsidr


Quote:

Originally posted by 1KIKI:
Using which standard, JO? You can only call something an error if you know the fact. But how do you know the fact? You're using circular logic.



Sumtimez claimz just dont mach up with fiziks, math, or history.
Occassionaly I find a statement that duznt jibe with wut I know from my own info soursez. A common wun iz that gold iz the best conductor. No, its silver. Copper iz a close 2nd, then aluminum a distant 3rd (by volume). Gold iz 4th.

Usually, its sumthing that haz been taken up az a point uv contention by interested partyz, like global warming, or evolution. Makes it eazy to check if the sours iz motivated to lie.

Sumtimez a story just duznt make sens. Internal bad lojik. Contradictionz.

Sumtimez its just plain wakky claimz, like the pizza parlor child sex slave story.

And its real eazy to reveal shillz theze dayz kuz they can not help themselvez from throwing in a Trump defens no matter wut the main subject iz.

----------------------------
DUZ XaT SEM RiT TQ YQ? - Jubal Early

http://www.7532020.com .

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, December 6, 2019 11:06 PM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


Quote:

Using which standard, JO? You can only call something an error if you know the fact. But how do you know the fact? You're using circular logic. - KIKI

Sumtimez claimz just dont mach up with fiziks, math,

So far so good. A story that say that the earth if flat ... not just flatish, but dimensionally 2D - is obviously in error.

Quote:

or history
History is as biased as the news. If you were to read history from another POV it would likely seem very alien.

Quote:

Usually, its sumthing that haz been taken up az a point uv contention by interested partyz, like global warming, or evolution. Makes it eazy to check if the sours iz motivated to lie.
Whether lying or not, EVERYONE is biased. It's the problem of the blind men and the elephant. In order to understand each one's limitations, you must listen to EVERYONE.

Quote:

Sumtimez a story just duznt make sens. Internal bad lojik. Contradictionz.
Yup. like Assad waiting for Obama to draw a "red line", waiting for UN Inspectors to be on the ground, and THEN launching a chemical attack?

Quote:

Sumtimez its just plain wakky claimz, like the pizza parlor child sex slave story.
The whacky people here were the most interesting.

Quote:

And its real eazy to reveal shillz theze dayz kuz they can not help themselvez from throwing in a Trump defens attack no matter wut the main subject iz.
or whatever lack of evidence...

Quote:

DUZ XaT SEM RiT TQ YQ? - Jubal Early
NOPE!

-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

I'd nuke a BILLION PEOPLE if it would save the other 7 billion from living under Putin. Hell, I might go all the way to the last 100 people on Earth to keep this planet from being under fascist rule.- WISHIMAY

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, December 6, 2019 11:24 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


Quote:

Sumtimez claimz just dont mach up with fiziks, math, or history.
Occassionaly I find a statement that duznt jibe with wut I know from my own info soursez. A common wun iz that gold iz the best conductor. No, its silver. Copper iz a close 2nd, then aluminum a distant 3rd (by volume). Gold iz 4th.

Usually, its sumthing that haz been taken up az a point uv contention by interested partyz, like global warming, or evolution. Makes it eazy to check if the sours iz motivated to lie.

Sumtimez a story just duznt make sens. Internal bad lojik. Contradictionz.

Sumtimez its just plain wakky claimz, like the pizza parlor child sex slave story.

And its real eazy to reveal shillz theze dayz kuz they can not help themselvez from throwing in a Trump defens no matter wut the main subject iz.

----------------------------
DUZ XaT SEM RiT TQ YQ? - Jubal Early

http://www.7532020.com .

Well, OK, You just revealed your biases in the last 2 sentences that you use to - erroneously - determine facts from fiction. But I think those biases are so embedded in you, you don't even see that you have them.

Let's get to an actual story - Trump withdrawing troops from Syria. There was a lot of hand-wringing, finger-pointing, and blame-heaping because of that. The Kurds were going to be slaughtered. ISIS was going to resurrect exponentially. And so on. After a week or two of that, I haven't heard any new big headlines - have you?

So, what do YOU make of this deafening silence?

Were troops not removed? Did disaster not follow? Was there a disaster but it's no longer news?


NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, December 6, 2019 11:33 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


The only Kurds that any of the idiots ever heard of before was cheese curds.

They didn't give a shit about the Kurds then other than it was another reason to say ORANGE MAN BAD!!!

They've already forgotten about the Kurds now and the tragic story about how a Kurdish village teleported through space and time and landed unfortunately in the middle of a Kentucky firing range. Thank god somebody captured that on Youtube 10 years ago so abcnews was able to show us the horror of that night.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, December 7, 2019 12:57 AM

WISHIMAY

THIS machine kills fascists- Woody Guthrie


Don't have to know or like Kurds to understand turning traitor ON OUR ALLIES is a dick move.

Funny how you'll attempt to rationalize that out ANY WAY YOU CAN.

Just another day in 6ix's "IM-NOT-ADMITTING-TO-BEING-REPUBLICAN-BUT-I-DEFEND-EVERYTHING-TRUMP-SAYS WORLD"




NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, December 7, 2019 12:59 AM

WISHIMAY

THIS machine kills fascists- Woody Guthrie


Quote:

Originally posted by 1kiki:


Were troops not removed? Did disaster not follow? Was there a disaster but it's no longer news?




Why don't you go over there and find out?? I'm sure everything is peaches 'n creams.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, December 7, 2019 1:13 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by WISHIMAY:
Don't have to know or like Kurds to understand turning traitor ON OUR ALLIES is a dick move.

Funny how you'll attempt to rationalize that out ANY WAY YOU CAN.

Just another day in 6ix's "IM-NOT-ADMITTING-TO-BEING-REPUBLICAN-BUT-I-DEFEND-EVERYTHING-TRUMP-SAYS WORLD"






Our "allies", huh?

What exactly does that word mean to you?




Because I'm still wondering what exactly we were getting out of giving them ONE BILLION DOLLARS of US tax payer money in the first place.


I think everybody is missing the bullseye here and asking all of the wrong questions.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, December 7, 2019 1:17 AM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


Quote:

Why don'y you go over there and find out?? I'm sure everything is peaches 'n creams.
Well, our 'allies' are OBVIOUSLY so important to you, you can't even be bothered to wonder why they're not in the news.


NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, December 7, 2019 3:06 PM

WISHIMAY

THIS machine kills fascists- Woody Guthrie


Quote:

Originally posted by 1KIKI:
Well, our 'allies' are OBVIOUSLY so important to you, you can't even be bothered to wonder why they're not in the news.



Well, hubby had major surgery a few weeks ago, we went on a few day trips, had family visit twice, helped my kid pass her driving test (which isn't easy when you have two dominant eyes and a hard time judging distance) five trees to clean up after, and a bunch of therapy appointments to drive to so....yeah...I've been a little busy.

I guess the military will just have to deal with it. There's not much my pontificating on the subject will actually DO.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, December 7, 2019 3:20 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


I'm sorry - but major surgery requires long-term recovery and rehab. Did you go without hubby on your trips and leave him in the care of strangers (or worse - alone), or did you drag an ailing person along? Or are you bs'ing again?

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, December 7, 2019 10:29 PM

WISHIMAY

THIS machine kills fascists- Woody Guthrie


Quote:

Originally posted by 1KIKI:
...or did you drag an ailing person along? Or are you bs'ing again?



We had the time to take day trips where I drove. Remember we have a modified cargo camper van? It's got a bed. Then we walked around aquariums (hardly high impact). #8 and #9 we've been to. Atlanta and Dallas were the best. One opens in St Louis in two weeks, too.

He would rather get out and go than sit at home and focus on it, as would I. One week of sleeping and being drugged out of your gourd is enough...

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, December 7, 2019 10:44 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


Whatever. I don't know ANYONE who's had MAJOR surgery who's been out of the hospital in a week. Seriously.

Get help.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, December 7, 2019 11:21 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


To be fair, I would be. I'd be out of that bed and in my car driving home so quick that I'd probably only realize that I still had the IV drip hanging from my arm after I got home.

I don't ever plan on paying a single hospital bill in my lifetime, but no sense in hanging around for a full month so they're going after me for a million bucks instead of just $50,000.

Boomers lie in hospital beds for a month. The rest of us can not and will not ever be able to afford to.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, December 8, 2019 3:05 AM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


Quote:

Originally posted by WISHIMAY:
Quote:

Originally posted by 1KIKI:
...or did you drag an ailing person along? Or are you bs'ing again?



We had the time to take day trips where I drove. Remember we have a modified cargo camper van? It's got a bed. Then we walked around aquariums (hardly high impact). #8 and #9 we've been to. Atlanta and Dallas were the best. One opens in St Louis in two weeks, too.

He would rather get out and go than sit at home and focus on it, as would I. One week of sleeping and being drugged out of your gourd is enough...

Must not have been very major surgery.

-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

I'd nuke a BILLION PEOPLE if it would save the other 7 billion from living under Putin. Hell, I might go all the way to the last 100 people on Earth to keep this planet from being under fascist rule.- WISHIMAY

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, December 8, 2019 3:38 AM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


Quote:

Boomers lie in hospital beds for a month. The rest of us can not and will not ever be able to afford to.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

And doctors don't want people in hospitals any longer than necessary, because that's where you pick up really nasty infections !! So they've invented all sorts of same-day surgeries and short-stay surgeries: laparoscopic surgeries like gall bladder removal; arthroscopic surgeries like knee cartilage resurfacing; or catheterization procedures like routine stent emplacement; where you get out in as little as a few hours or up to 4 or 5 days. But those are not considered MAJOR surgeries, unless something majorly goes wrong. No one gets out of MAJOR surgery without a good chunk of time in the hospital, in rehab, and/or significant home-nursing wound-care; followed by many revisits with a nurse, and/or the surgeon, and/or a therapist (respiratory, physical, occupational, other) of some kind.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, December 8, 2019 5:01 PM

JO753

rezident owtsidr


Quote:

Originally posted by 1kiki:Well, OK, You just revealed your biases in the last 2 sentences


I am like the FBI - biased agenst the bad guyz!

Quote:

So, what do YOU make of this deafening silence?

[url= https://www.google.com/search?q=kurds+attacked+by+turkish&rlz=1CAA
CAC_enUS792US810&sxsrf=ACYBGNQfFhr90p4SqrY8DUjbj5dlOdUIUA:1575842235175&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwii8JjlhafmAhUPsJ4KHZq7DkEQ_AUoAXoECA8QAw&biw=1242&bih=572]Google
serch 'kurds attacked by turkish'[/url]

Its not defness. You just need to tune to the rite station.

( coud sumbudy tell me how to do the links here? The sample on the rite duznt work)

----------------------------
DUZ XaT SEM RiT TQ YQ? - Jubal Early

http://www.7532020.com .

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, December 8, 2019 5:17 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


JO - stop being a turd.

Voice of America, Christian Post, and The Telegraph (the first 3 'sources' that cover the ACTUAL topic) DON'T COUNT AS THE M$M.

Really, JO. Stop being a turd. Stop pretending that you're addressing an argument ANYBODY made. And stop demeaning people based on nothing at all that they posted, but based instead on every falsehood that you posted.

OK?

Do I need to say it again? Stop being a turd.

Flies shit.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, December 8, 2019 9:08 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by 1KIKI:
Quote:

Boomers lie in hospital beds for a month. The rest of us can not and will not ever be able to afford to.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

And doctors don't want people in hospitals any longer than necessary, because that's where you pick up really nasty infections !! So they've invented all sorts of same-day surgeries and short-stay surgeries: laparoscopic surgeries like gall bladder removal; arthroscopic surgeries like knee cartilage resurfacing; or catheterization procedures like routine stent emplacement; where you get out in as little as a few hours or up to 4 or 5 days. But those are not considered MAJOR surgeries, unless something majorly goes wrong. No one gets out of MAJOR surgery without a good chunk of time in the hospital, in rehab, and/or significant home-nursing wound-care; followed by many revisits with a nurse, and/or the surgeon, and/or a therapist (respiratory, physical, occupational, other) of some kind.




All I know is after I got a good night's sleep, I got out of bed after staying the night in the hospital when they cut me open to see if I had internal bleeding from the knife wound to the back. They argued with me. I didn't care. I got my clothes on and went back to my apartment to shower and change and I went to work.

I wasn't even going to tell anybody what happened, but that plan didn't work out when my wound started bleeding through the gauze and through my dress shirt and my boss sent me home.

Maybe things were different 20 years ago, but they did NOT want to let me leave and I think a lot of other people would have stayed after having no less than three people telling them that they "couldn't" leave.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, December 8, 2019 9:38 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


Yeah, that's what's called leaving AMA - against medical advice. I'm glad it worked out well - seeing as how you're here today, and with no major left-over divots!

But you really, REALLY don't like being in a hospital, do you?

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

YOUR OPTIONS

NEW POSTS TODAY

USERPOST DATE

OTHER TOPICS

DISCUSSIONS
IG report incoming...
Thu, December 12, 2019 22:03 - 195 posts
FACTS
Thu, December 12, 2019 18:31 - 190 posts
A thread for Democrats Only
Thu, December 12, 2019 13:38 - 2950 posts
Countdown Clock to Trumps impeachment " STARTS"
Thu, December 12, 2019 08:56 - 3401 posts
Impeachment Investigation Is Underway, Judiciary Committee Says
Thu, December 12, 2019 07:28 - 1090 posts
The Trump Campaign Has Raised Millions Off Impeachment — And Facebook Is One of Its Most Powerful Tools
Thu, December 12, 2019 07:11 - 5 posts
Another Putin Disaster
Thu, December 12, 2019 06:34 - 206 posts
The Recipe Thread
Thu, December 12, 2019 03:37 - 72 posts
2020
Wed, December 11, 2019 23:57 - 242 posts
Poison Gas
Wed, December 11, 2019 21:08 - 2 posts
In the garden, and RAIN!!!!
Wed, December 11, 2019 15:04 - 3485 posts
Who Is Running In 2020?
Tue, December 10, 2019 15:46 - 356 posts

FFF.NET SOCIAL