REAL WORLD EVENT DISCUSSIONS

The 4-Squad Ultra-Racist Anti-American Unpatriotic Bimbos.

POSTED BY: JEWELSTAITEFAN
UPDATED: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 18:43
SHORT URL:
VIEWED: 588
PAGE 1 of 1

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 7:57 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Certainly the most Racist of the current members of Congress. And likely the most Anti-American and Unpatriotic members in the history of Congress.


Anyway:
IIRC AOC Primaried a Dem who didn't really even bother to campaign, since it was a heavily Libtard District.
Not sure if the other 3 bimbos also did the same.

So, what is the likelihood that these 4 will get Primaried in 2020? Sure, their heavily Libtard Districts will still be the same bias 2 years later, but who is going to be caught unawares in those 4 Districts again? Will those 4 Districts put up with these obnoxious twits if ANY half-sensible Democrap runs in the Primaries? Certainly, whoever wins the Primary in these Districts will become the next Congressmember.

I have not looked into the details of these 4 Districts.
What do you all think?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 8:00 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


While I was trying to not be excessively redundant, I failed to mention that these Ultra-Racist, Super Intolerant, Anti-American Unpatriots were, yes, Democrats. Shockers!!


Alexandria Ocasio Cortez. NY-14.

Ilhan Omar. MN-5.

Ayanna Pressley. MA-7.

Rashida Tlaib. MI-13.


The 2018 Midterms Elected 235 Dems and 200 GOP.
In a 2020 General Election Year, with Trump running, will these 4 bimbos drag down the Dems?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 8:38 PM

JONGSSTRAW



NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 10:57 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


lol. I just mentioned this in another thread.

These people who primaried their way in (and there are a LOT of them you don't know about and have never heard about since AOC gets all the press about it) are never going to be able to do this again.

This is the type of shit my cousin was able to pull when he became alderman by beating out the incumbent of his district by driving current college students of his old frat house (which he currently owned) as well as their sorority counterpart in a limo to the polling booth and having a huge party for everyone afterward. The guy didn't even know what hit him until it was too late.

You're never going to see this happen on such a high level of government again. That's a trick that only works once.


That being said, look what they're doing with it.

They're all clowns. The lot of them.


Everybody should just stop even speaking their names. They will leave without ever having made a mark. Their 15 minutes of fame is nearly up and they'll all be bartending or whatever it was they used to do in no time.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, July 18, 2019 7:33 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by 6ixStringJack:
These people who primaried their way in (and there are a LOT of them you don't know about and have never heard about since AOC gets all the press about it) are never going to be able to do this again.



You're never going to see this happen on such a high level of government again. That's a trick that only works once.

Possibly the worst prediction in a very long time. Fair certain it has been disproven many times in history, generally by those who fail to grasp history.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, July 19, 2019 12:31 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, July 19, 2019 12:31 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
Quote:

Originally posted by 6ixStringJack:
These people who primaried their way in (and there are a LOT of them you don't know about and have never heard about since AOC gets all the press about it) are never going to be able to do this again.



You're never going to see this happen on such a high level of government again. That's a trick that only works once.

Possibly the worst prediction in a very long time. Fair certain it has been disproven many times in history, generally by those who fail to grasp history.




So you're saying this is going to happen again in 2020?

Are you arguing that Crowley won't have an extremely easy time taking the seat back from AOC when her time comes?

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, July 19, 2019 5:19 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by 6ixStringJack:
Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
Quote:

Originally posted by 6ixStringJack:
These people who primaried their way in (and there are a LOT of them you don't know about and have never heard about since AOC gets all the press about it) are never going to be able to do this again.



You're never going to see this happen on such a high level of government again. That's a trick that only works once.

Possibly the worst prediction in a very long time. Fair certain it has been disproven many times in history, generally by those who fail to grasp history.

So you're saying this is going to happen again in 2020?

Are you arguing that Crowley won't have an extremely easy time taking the seat back from AOC when her time comes?

Do Right, Be Right. :)

I'm saying that "never" is not equal to "2020" or any other specific year.

Maybe not Crowley, but somebody will likely take out AOC in the Primary. But she won't be surprised, snookered like in the way she got in.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, July 19, 2019 11:43 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Yeah. Alright. Never say never. I take that back.

But there's no way in hell she's staying in. It doesn't matter that she's aware of this. She's not even popular in her own district. The people in her own district know that THEY were the ones that were truly suckered.

That's my prediction for all 4 of them.


But there were almost 20 Democratic Socialists that got in using this method in 2018. Can you name any of the other ones? I can't. Not without doing some research on it, anyhow.

I'll bet that most of them stay in since they're hiding in plain sight.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, July 22, 2019 4:09 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by 6ixStringJack:
Yeah. Alright. Never say never. I take that back.

But there's no way in hell she's staying in. It doesn't matter that she's aware of this. She's not even popular in her own district. The people in her own district know that THEY were the ones that were truly suckered.

That's my prediction for all 4 of them.


But there were almost 20 Democratic Socialists that got in using this method in 2018. Can you name any of the other ones? I can't. Not without doing some research on it, anyhow.

I'll bet that most of them stay in since they're hiding in plain sight.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

20?

AZ-9, CO-2, CT-5, IL-4, MD-6, MA-3, MA-7, MI-9, MI-13, MN-5, NV-3, NH-1, NM-1, NY-14, PA-4, TX-16, TX-29 are the potential ones I know about, wthout digging further.

Are these the ones you refer to, or are there others you are thinking of?
Those are 17.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, July 22, 2019 8:33 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


20 isn't a magic number. You might have all of them. You might be mistaken on some of them and there are others you don't know about.

How about you post a list of them and why you think they are?

That would be an interesting topic. Especially shedding light on just how they were able to sucker their way into so many seats at once, by winning primaries that nobody ever runs in districts that wouldn't go to Republicans in a thousand years afterward.


People should be talking about this more. If 20 of them get in every cycle, but only 4 of them share in the infamy and media hoopla and shield the other 80% from any criticism or attention, how many election cycles do you suppose it would take before the establishment democrats take a back seat?

I'll bet Nancy Pelosi and her people think about this right now enough for all of us.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 1:57 PM

JONGSSTRAW


Whoever it will be, AOC or the primary candidate that beats her, they're going to be facing a strong challenge from a Republican candidate who is a respected businesswoman and a Jamaican immigrant. Gonna be hard for the perpetual race victim AOC to point her accusatory racist finger at this gal.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ocasio-cortez-gets-new-2020-ch
allenger-a-republican-immigrant-from-jamaica/ar-AAEs7Fy




In announcing her campaign Murray said of AOC:

"“Your representative in Washington chooses self-promotion over service, conflict over constituents, resistance over assistance," Murray said in the video. "Queens and the Bronx needs someone who will create jobs instead of turning them away."


NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 3:40 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by Jongsstraw:
Whoever it will be, AOC or the primary candidate that beats her, they're going to be facing a strong challenge from a Republican candidate who is a respected businesswoman and a Jamaican immigrant. Gonna be hard for the perpetual race victim AOC to point her accusatory racist finger at this gal.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ocasio-cortez-gets-new-2020-ch
allenger-a-republican-immigrant-from-jamaica/ar-AAEs7Fy




In announcing her campaign Murray said of AOC:

"“Your representative in Washington chooses self-promotion over service, conflict over constituents, resistance over assistance," Murray said in the video. "Queens and the Bronx needs someone who will create jobs instead of turning them away."

Hot Damn. This could be a cagefight. Might need popcorn.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 5:16 PM

REAVERFAN


It's hilarious the way the Russian trolls and the wetbrain constantly get everything 180 degrees from right.

All these candidates are extremely popular in their districts, they love America, unlike traitor Trump, and their reelections are a very sure bet.
https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2019/07/19/go-back-omar-and-the-squad-a
re-building-strength-at-home
/

But, you trumptards keep parroting the propaganda that's rotted your smooth brains, and I'll laugh at all of you when they win again and again.


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 5:18 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


lol

No reply to Marcos needed here, folks.

We can just let time do the talking for us.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 5:21 PM

REAVERFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
lol

No reply to Marcos needed here, folks.

We can just let time do the talking for us.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

The wetbrain speaks, and as usual, has no facts or support for anything he says, gets proven wrong, and isn't man enough to own up to it.

With your low IQ, it's easy to stay trumptarded. You can't think for yourself.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 5:32 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


My discarded toenails have more intelligence than that box of rocks between your ears, Marcos.

You haven't posted a single fact since you've been here. You're nothing but feels.

Why don't you cry about the end of the world to somebody who cares and let the adults talk now, mkay?

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 9:58 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


lol...

It's almost scary how easily Trump is destroying the Democratic party with a simple Twitter account.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1150879404593205249

Quote:

The Dems were trying to distance themselves from the four “progressives,” but now they are forced to embrace them. That means they are endorsing Socialism, hate of Israel and the USA! Not good for the Democrats!


He's able to rile up these idiots easier than it is to get people to throw personal attacks your way here in the RWED. He's got the Democratic party cannibalizing each other in the lead up to an election he's going to win without even putting in half the effort he did last time.





Here's your proof about AOC, Marcos.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/poll-aoc-unliked
-untrusted-unwanted-in-her-own-ny-district


Quote:

Poll: AOC disliked, distrusted, unwanted in her own NY district


In the future, I recommend to at least attempt to use your smartphone to augment your extremely limited intelligence like the Cap'n does.



If that's too much for you to handle, why don't you ask Second what he thinks about AOC and the 4 idiots.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 6:43 PM

JONGSSTRAW


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
lol...

It's almost scary how easily Trump is destroying the Democratic party with a simple Twitter account.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1150879404593205249

Quote:

The Dems were trying to distance themselves from the four “progressives,” but now they are forced to embrace them. That means they are endorsing Socialism, hate of Israel and the USA! Not good for the Democrats!


He's able to rile up these idiots easier than it is to get people to throw personal attacks your way here in the RWED. He's got the Democratic party cannibalizing each other in the lead up to an election he's going to win without even putting in half the effort he did last time.





Here's your proof about AOC, Marcos.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/poll-aoc-unliked
-untrusted-unwanted-in-her-own-ny-district


Quote:

Poll: AOC disliked, distrusted, unwanted in her own NY district


In the future, I recommend to at least attempt to use your smartphone to augment your extremely limited intelligence like the Cap'n does.



If that's too much for you to handle, why don't you ask Second what he thinks about AOC and the 4 idiots.

Do Right, Be Right. :)




NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

YOUR OPTIONS

NEW POSTS TODAY

USERPOST DATE

OTHER TOPICS

DISCUSSIONS
Trump Is Destroying Everything He Touches
Thu, December 5, 2019 14:14 - 287 posts
IG report incoming...
Thu, December 5, 2019 13:46 - 116 posts
Countdown Clock to Trumps impeachment " STARTS"
Thu, December 5, 2019 13:45 - 3343 posts
Another delusion dispelled
Thu, December 5, 2019 13:42 - 24 posts
A thread for Democrats Only
Thu, December 5, 2019 12:22 - 2932 posts
Impeachment Investigation Is Underway, Judiciary Committee Says
Thu, December 5, 2019 12:15 - 1074 posts
In the garden, and RAIN!!!!
Thu, December 5, 2019 12:08 - 3435 posts
Ukraine Recommits To NATO
Thu, December 5, 2019 07:51 - 20 posts
Russia wants to upend Western democracy
Thu, December 5, 2019 06:34 - 176 posts
Who Is Running In 2020?
Wed, December 4, 2019 17:34 - 350 posts
Dear Black People
Wed, December 4, 2019 14:12 - 49 posts
The Recipe Thread
Wed, December 4, 2019 14:06 - 71 posts

FFF.NET SOCIAL