REAL WORLD EVENT DISCUSSIONS

Elephant in the Room

POSTED BY: SHINYGOODGUY
UPDATED: Thursday, October 4, 2018 06:09
SHORT URL:
VIEWED: 902
PAGE 1 of 2

Sunday, September 16, 2018 4:20 AM

SHINYGOODGUY


Well, here we are. Does anyone want to intelligently discuss the elephant in the room?

http://www.newsweek.com/paul-manafort-cooperation-mueller-likely-lead-
more-charges-1122668


I guess people missed this little news nugget.


SGG

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, September 16, 2018 4:25 AM

SHINYGOODGUY



Quote:

Donald Trump's former campaign chairman Paul Manafort's cooperation deal with Robert Mueller's special counsel investigation will likely lead to more charges, according to former U.S. attorney Preet Bharara.

"Given how late in the game Mueller was prepared to bargain, more people will almost certainly be charged based on Manafort info," Bharara tweeted on Friday. Bharara previously served as a U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York from 2009 to 2017. He was fired by Trump just three months after he entered the Oval Office.

Bharara also said that Mueller probably already has all of Manafort's information, stating that typically prosecutors "get the information before you offer the agreement."



Preet Bharara
?
@PreetBharara
· Sep 14, 2018
Replying to @PreetBharara
Mueller likely already has all of Manafort’s information. You get the information before you offer the agreement.


Preet Bharara
?
@PreetBharara
Given how late in the game Mueller was prepared to bargain, more people will almost certainly be charged based on Manafort info.



Manafort, Trump's former top confidant, pleaded guilty to several federal crimes in a D.C. federal court on Friday. The charges include conspiring to defraud the United States and conspiring to obstruct justice due to witness tampering. The confessions of guilt come after Manafort had proclaimed his innocence for months.


In August, Manafort was found guilty by a grand jury on eight counts of bank and tax fraud charges. The 69-year-old faces a prison sentence of almost 20 years, though his sentencing has now been placed on hold.

Manafort is the first person to be brought to trial as a result of Mueller's special counsel investigation into Russian election meddling.

Trump at the time had expressed his sympathy for his former campaign chairman, tweeting that he felt "very badly for Paul Manafort and his wonderful family." After the guilty verdict was reached Trump told reporters that Manafort was a "brave man."

Manafort
Former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort departs from U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C. on February 28. Manafort's recent cooperation deal with Robert Mueller will likely lead to more charges, former U.S. attorney Preet Bharara said.


But now the White House is on the defensive. Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said that Manafort's cooperation deal "had absolutely nothing to do with the President or his victorious 2016 Presidential campaign. It is totally unrelated."

Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani also made a similar statement. "Once again an investigation has concluded with a plea having nothing to do with President Trump or the Trump campaign. The reason: the President did nothing wrong," Giuliani said.

The president has pressured Mueller to end the investigation before the midterm elections this November.

But Bharara says that the probe is unlikely to end anytime soon, calling it a "“slow and steady juggernaut."




SGG






NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, September 16, 2018 7:17 AM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


I would love to see Manafort pardoned before the election. That might get a few voters who lean toward Republican to think about what is going on inside Trump’s head. They might conclude that the pardon is more about saving Trump than about saving Manafort.

I also would love Trump to fire Robert Mueller, Rod Rosenstein, and Jeff Sessions before the election. That would get a few voters thinking it is not about saving money wasted on a witch hunt, but about Trump. I am pretty sure Trump is smart enough to wait until after the election. Or even smarter to not do it ever and continue to warm the seat in the Oval office. It is the greatest job he has had, and the easiest. No matter what mistakes he makes, he cannot go bankrupt. And he can always pardon himself.

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, September 16, 2018 7:59 AM

THG


Quote:

Originally posted by SHINYGOODGUY:
Well, here we are. Does anyone want to intelligently discuss the elephant in the room?

http://www.newsweek.com/paul-manafort-cooperation-mueller-likely-lead-
more-charges-1122668


I guess people missed this little news nugget.


SGG



Didn't miss it SGG, its in the countdown thread. Before Mueller would make this deal Manafort would have had to tell him what he had to offer. Could be a bomb shell.

T


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, September 16, 2018 8:00 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Yup. This might just be the needle in the haystack.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, September 16, 2018 8:00 AM

THG


Quote:

Originally posted by second:
I would love to see Manafort pardoned before the election. That might get a few voters who lean toward Republican to think about what is going on inside Trump’s head. They might conclude that the pardon is more about saving Trump than about saving Manafort.

I also would love Trump to fire Robert Mueller, Rod Rosenstein, and Jeff Sessions before the election. That would get a few voters thinking it is not about saving money wasted on a witch hunt, but about Trump. I am pretty sure Trump is smart enough to wait until after the election. Or even smarter to not do it ever and continue to warm the seat in the Oval office. It is the greatest job he has had, and the easiest. No matter what mistakes he makes, he cannot go bankrupt. And he can always pardon himself.

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly



A pardon is useless. If Trump did it the states where the crimes were committed would file charges. Trump can't touch that. He can only pardon them from Federal prosecution. Manaforts lawyers would fight that but the states would win out.

T


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, September 16, 2018 11:14 AM

CAPTAINCRUNCH

... stay crunchy...


Quote:

Originally posted by SHINYGOODGUY:
Well, here we are. Does anyone want to intelligently discuss the elephant in the room?

http://www.newsweek.com/paul-manafort-cooperation-mueller-likely-lead-
more-charges-1122668


I guess people missed this little news nugget.




Hey SGG - no, I definitely didn't miss it! I'm just at that point where I feel like MOST of us, certainly the people I respect here and elsewhere, know what's happened. We know he's freaking guilty as sh*t, and as we're seeing, the people he's surrounded himself with are mostly criminals. So for me now, it's just waiting to see how it plays out. It doesn't matter what anyone here or on Fux, or CNN say anymore - I feel like most of us know where this needs to go, just "will it?" So I'm watching but I'm sitting back mostly waiting for the day they pull his fat arse and fake wife out of the WH so I can put up my new American flag I have stashed (never flown one on my house before). I imagine I will feel more patriotic on that day than at any other time. I will definitely post on that day!

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, September 16, 2018 5:10 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by SHINYGOODGUY:
Well, here we are. Does anyone want to intelligently discuss the elephant in the room?

http://www.newsweek.com/paul-manafort-cooperation-mueller-likely-lead-
more-charges-1122668


I guess people missed this little news nugget.

SGG

You manage to find the dumbest and most forgetful elephants in the World.

Hopefully this State Plea Deal will be completed soon.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, September 16, 2018 5:45 PM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


Quote:

Hey SGG - no, I definitely didn't miss it! I'm just at that point where I feel like MOST of us, certainly the people I respect here and elsewhere, know what's happened. We know he's freaking guilty as sh*t, and as we're seeing, the people he's surrounded himself with are mostly criminals. So for me now, it's just waiting to see how it plays out. It doesn't matter what anyone here or on Fux, or CNN say anymore - I feel like most of us know where this needs to go, just "will it?" So I'm watching but I'm sitting back mostly waiting for the day they pull his fat arse and fake wife out of the WH so I can put up my new American flag I have stashed (never flown one on my house before). I imagine I will feel more patriotic on that day than at any other time. I will definitely post on that day!

I sometimes read from the bottom up, and when I got to this little gem I thought for a moment that someone was referring to Bill and Hillary, the biggest WH/State crime family so far.

But be that as it may... Mueller has "turned" a lot of people ... Flynn, Papadopoulus, Gates ... https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-ind
ictments-grand-jury
and so far, nothing much has resulted. I wouldn't be surprised if Manafort had an equally paltry amount of information about the so-called "Russian collusion" either, probably because there wasn't any.

-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

"The messy American environment, where most people don't agree, is perfect for people like me. I CAN DO AS I PLEASE." - SECOND

America is an oligarchy http://www.fireflyfans.net/mthread.aspx?tid=57876

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, September 16, 2018 6:09 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


Somebody please keep track of this thread and revive it when nothing comes of it. I'd hate for it to disappear like all the other over-hyped non-events that got whipped into a weightless froth.




THUGGER admits it's not about RUSSIA !!! and is, in fact, a witch hunt. "Trump better be innocent of any wrong doing, anywhere, anytime."

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, September 16, 2018 7:25 PM

CAPTAINCRUNCH

... stay crunchy...


Quote:

Originally posted by SIGNYM: I wouldn't be surprised if Manafort had an equally paltry amount of information about the so-called "Russian collusion" either, probably because there wasn't any.


The MSM, which you vilify on one day and embrace on the next as you do here, is the only one saying or hinting or mentioning but always less than Trump, that there's collusion. Do you agree? No one here has said that. Do you agree? If not, who here has said there was collusion?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, September 16, 2018 8:07 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.



Somebody please keep track of this thread and revive it when nothing comes of it. I'd hate for it to disappear like all the other over-hyped non-events that got whipped into a weightless froth.




THUGGER admits it's not about RUSSIA !!! and is, in fact, a witch hunt. "Trump better be innocent of any wrong doing, anywhere, anytime."

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, September 16, 2018 8:12 PM

REAVERFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by 1kiki:

Somebody please keep track of this thread and revive it when nothing comes of it. I'd hate for it to disappear like all the other over-hyped non-events that got whipped into a weightless froth.



You're funny! As a Russian troll, I doubt you're familiar with Mueller's history as a prosecutor.


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, September 16, 2018 8:27 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by captaincrunch:
Quote:

Originally posted by SHINYGOODGUY:
Well, here we are. Does anyone want to intelligently discuss the elephant in the room?

http://www.newsweek.com/paul-manafort-cooperation-mueller-likely-lead-
more-charges-1122668


I guess people missed this little news nugget.




Hey SGG - no, I definitely didn't miss it! I'm just at that point where I feel like MOST of us, certainly the people I respect here and elsewhere, know what's happened. We know he's freaking guilty as sh*t, and as we're seeing, the people he's surrounded himself with are mostly criminals. So for me now, it's just waiting to see how it plays out. It doesn't matter what anyone here or on Fux, or CNN say anymore - I feel like most of us know where this needs to go, just "will it?" So I'm watching but I'm sitting back mostly waiting for the day they pull his fat arse and fake wife out of the WH so I can put up my new American flag I have stashed (never flown one on my house before). I imagine I will feel more patriotic on that day than at any other time. I will definitely post on that day!



Ah... The fair weather fan. A common thing in Chicago sports.

I'm sure this is the answer, bud. Hold your patriotism hostage and you're sure to get the outcome you're looking for.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, September 16, 2018 8:29 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by captaincrunch:
Quote:

Originally posted by SIGNYM: I wouldn't be surprised if Manafort had an equally paltry amount of information about the so-called "Russian collusion" either, probably because there wasn't any.


The MSM, which you vilify on one day and embrace on the next as you do here, is the only one saying or hinting or mentioning but always less than Trump, that there's collusion. Do you agree? No one here has said that. Do you agree? If not, who here has said there was collusion?



Are you saying that nobody here has said there was collusion?

I realllllly want to laugh right now, but I'm not sure exactly what you're saying here or how much sarcasm is laced in it.

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, September 16, 2018 8:44 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


Quote:

Originally posted by reaverfan:
You're funny! As a Russian troll, I doubt you're familiar with Mueller's history as a prosecutor.

just off the top of my search: mueller failures
Quote:

Mueller also is remembered for a headline-grabbing case that ended in failure.

In 1979, the government lodged then-novel racketeering charges against 33 members of the Hells Angels motorcycle club. The indictments alleged bombings and murders as well as the manufacture and sale of illegal drugs. The defendants and their supporters were so feared that bulletproof glass was installed in court to shield the judge.

The first trial, of 18 defendants, ended with only five convictions. All were overturned on appeal.

Mueller, who led the U.S. attorney’s special prosecutions unit, then took over the case. He dropped many of the charges, including those against Ralph “Sonny” Barger, leader of the club’s Oakland chapter, whose charismatic testimony had dominated the first trial.

Mueller led a team of four prosecutors in court when the second trial, with 11 defendants, began in October 1980. But after four months, the jury said it was deadlocked, and the judge declared a mistrial. Mueller decided not to ask for a retrial.

Richard B. Mazer, a defense lawyer at both trials, said the government was unable to prove the Hells Angels was a racketeering enterprise. Key prosecution witnesses, he said, seemed unreliable — especially those granted immunity to testify despite having committed violent crimes themselves.

Quote:

When Comey and Mueller Bungled the Anthrax Case
Comey and Mueller badly bungled the biggest case they ever handled. They botched the investigation of the 2001 anthrax letter attacks that took five lives and infected 17 other people, shut down the U.S. Capitol and Washington’s mail system, solidified the Bush administration’s antipathy for Iraq, and eventually, when the facts finally came out, made the FBI look feckless, incompetent, and easily manipulated by outside political pressure.

Quote:

Current media applause omits the fact that former FBI Director Mueller was the top official in charge of the Anthrax terror fiasco investigation into the 2001 murders, which targeted an innocent man (Steven Hatfill) whose lawsuit eventually forced the FBI to pay $5 million in compensation.
Quote:

Long before he became FBI Director, serious questions existed about Mueller’s role as Acting U.S. Attorney in Boston in effectively enabling decades of corruption and covering up of the FBI’s illicit deals with mobster Whitey Bulger and other “top echelon” informants who committed numerous murders and crimes. When the truth was finally uncovered through intrepid investigative reporting and persistent, honest judges, U.S. taxpayers footed a $100 million court award to the four men framed for murders ...
Quote:

Mueller’s FBI was also severely criticized by Department of Justice Inspector Generals finding the FBI overstepped the law improperly serving hundreds of thousands of “national security letters” to obtain private (and irrelevant) metadata on citizens, and for infiltrating nonviolent anti-war groups under the guise of investigating “terrorism.”

btw, do you not know how to use google?




THUGGER admits it's not about RUSSIA !!! and is, in fact, a witch hunt. "Trump better be innocent of any wrong doing, anywhere, anytime."

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, September 16, 2018 8:57 PM

REAVERFAN


Now, show us the successes.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, September 16, 2018 9:22 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


Quote:

Originally posted by reaverfan:
Now, show us the successes.



Quote:

Robert Mueller | Facts & Biography | Britannica.com
https://www.britannica.com/biography/Robert-Mueller
Aug 22, 2018 - His achievements culminated in his appointment, in September 2001, as director of the FBI. Just one week later, Mueller was catapulted to the ...
Who's been charged by Mueller in the Russia probe so far? | Fox News
www.foxnews.com/politics/.../whos-been-charged-by-mueller-in-russia-pr
obe-so-far.ht
...
3 days ago - Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s inquiry into alleged Russian interference in the 2016 election is ongoing – and secret. So far, four former Trump campaign associates – Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, Richard Gates and George Papadopoulos – have been charged, though none of ...
Robert Mueller's Most Important Accomplishment | The New Republic
https://newrepublic.com/article/148429/robert-muellers-important-accom
plishment

May 16, 2018 - Thursday marks a year since Robert Mueller was appointed as special counsel to oversee the Russia investigation, and in that time I've written ...
7 things to know about Robert Mueller, special counsel for Russia probe
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/05/...mueller.../101
811990
/
May 17, 2017 - WASHINGTON – Robert S. Mueller III, the former FBI director tapped by the Justice Department on Wednesday to be a special counsel ...
Most Americans do not know about the successes of Mueller probe ...
https://equaljusticesociety.org/.../most-americans-do-not-know-about-t
he-successes-of
-...
Jun 11, 2018 - Trump, Giuliani, Hannity, and Fox News are pushing the lie that the Mueller probe is a witchhunt that has come up with nothing. Recent polling ...
A summary of the fruit of the Mueller investigation, to date - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../a-summary-of-the-fruit-of-the-muell
er-investigation
...
Jul 13, 2018 - There are 187 active charges and guilty pleas targeting 32 people and three businesses.
Robert Mueller's Pace Measures Up With Best Prosecutors 'In Modern ...
https://www.npr.org/.../robert-muellers-pace-measures-up-with-best-pro
secutors-in-mod
...
Mar 5, 2018 - Then-FBI Director Robert Mueller testifies during a hearing before the ... Katy Harriger said measuring Mueller's success will be a challenge.
In His 9 Months On The Job, Special Counsel Robert Mueller Has ...
https://www.npr.org/.../in-his-9-months-on-the-job-special-counsel-rob
ert-mueller-has-c
...
Mar 1, 2018 - Special counsel Robert Mueller has led the legal investigation into Russian ... She says measuring Mueller's success will be a challenge.
8 indisputable facts about the Russia investigation - CNNPolitics
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/16/politics/russia-investigation-facts/ind
ex.html

Feb 16, 2018 - Friday's news that special counsel Robert Mueller had announced ... as a massive success and will almost certainly try to meddle in the 2018 ...
As he investigates Trump's aides, Robert Mueller's record shows ...
www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-mueller-record-20171122-story.html
Nov 22, 2017 - When he was named special counsel in May, Robert S. Mueller III was hailed as the ideal lawman — deeply experienced, strait-laced and ...



The only thing of note in the Britannica entry is that Mueller 'led the prosecution' of the Lockerbie bombing ... but did not secure a conviction. No, the Scots did that. https://www.britannica.com/biography/Robert-Mueller


Robert Mueller's Most Important Accomplishment | The New Republic
https://newrepublic.com/article/148429/robert-muellers-important-accom
plishment

May 16, 2018 - Thursday marks a year since Robert Mueller was appointed as special counsel to oversee the Russia investigation, and in that time I've written ...

His prosecutor Weissman had multiple convictions overturned in the Enron case
https://www.worldtribune.com/muellers-top-prosecutor-promoted-despite-
multiple-overturned-convictions-in-enron-case
/

I'm not finding any history of merit on page 1, except his promotions.




THUGGER admits it's not about RUSSIA !!! and is, in fact, a witch hunt. "Trump better be innocent of any wrong doing, anywhere, anytime."

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 17, 2018 2:02 AM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by captaincrunch:
Quote:

Originally posted by SIGNYM: I wouldn't be surprised if Manafort had an equally paltry amount of information about the so-called "Russian collusion" either, probably because there wasn't any.
The MSM, which you vilify on one day and embrace on the next as you do here, is the only one saying or hinting or mentioning but always less than Trump, that there's collusion. Do you agree? No one here has said that. Do you agree? If not, who here has said there was collusion?

Have you not heard of the Mueller SC Witch-hunt into Trump! Russia! Collusion! which has trudged on for over a year, and which numerous Trolls in this thread have been cavortingly propping up ad nauseum? You really should check out some news sometime - your Libtard filters are totally wonky.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 17, 2018 2:12 AM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by 1kiki:
Quote:

Originally posted by reaverfan:
You're funny! As a Russian troll, I doubt you're familiar with Mueller's history as a prosecutor.

just off the top of my search: mueller failures
Quote:

Mueller also is remembered for a headline-grabbing case that ended in failure.

In 1979, the government lodged then-novel racketeering charges against 33 members of the Hells Angels motorcycle club. The indictments alleged bombings and murders as well as the manufacture and sale of illegal drugs. The defendants and their supporters were so feared that bulletproof glass was installed in court to shield the judge.

The first trial, of 18 defendants, ended with only five convictions. All were overturned on appeal.

Mueller, who led the U.S. attorney’s special prosecutions unit, then took over the case. He dropped many of the charges, including those against Ralph “Sonny” Barger, leader of the club’s Oakland chapter, whose charismatic testimony had dominated the first trial.

Mueller led a team of four prosecutors in court when the second trial, with 11 defendants, began in October 1980. But after four months, the jury said it was deadlocked, and the judge declared a mistrial. Mueller decided not to ask for a retrial.

Richard B. Mazer, a defense lawyer at both trials, said the government was unable to prove the Hells Angels was a racketeering enterprise. Key prosecution witnesses, he said, seemed unreliable — especially those granted immunity to testify despite having committed violent crimes themselves.

Quote:

When Comey and Mueller Bungled the Anthrax Case
Comey and Mueller badly bungled the biggest case they ever handled. They botched the investigation of the 2001 anthrax letter attacks that took five lives and infected 17 other people, shut down the U.S. Capitol and Washington’s mail system, solidified the Bush administration’s antipathy for Iraq, and eventually, when the facts finally came out, made the FBI look feckless, incompetent, and easily manipulated by outside political pressure.

Quote:

Current media applause omits the fact that former FBI Director Mueller was the top official in charge of the Anthrax terror fiasco investigation into the 2001 murders, which targeted an innocent man (Steven Hatfill) whose lawsuit eventually forced the FBI to pay $5 million in compensation.
Quote:

Long before he became FBI Director, serious questions existed about Mueller’s role as Acting U.S. Attorney in Boston in effectively enabling decades of corruption and covering up of the FBI’s illicit deals with mobster Whitey Bulger and other “top echelon” informants who committed numerous murders and crimes. When the truth was finally uncovered through intrepid investigative reporting and persistent, honest judges, U.S. taxpayers footed a $100 million court award to the four men framed for murders ...
Quote:

Mueller’s FBI was also severely criticized by Department of Justice Inspector Generals finding the FBI overstepped the law improperly serving hundreds of thousands of “national security letters” to obtain private (and irrelevant) metadata on citizens, and for infiltrating nonviolent anti-war groups under the guise of investigating “terrorism.”
btw, do you not know how to use google?

Post of the Week.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 17, 2018 2:15 AM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by 1kiki:
Quote:

Originally posted by reaverfan:
Now, show us the successes.



Quote:

Robert Mueller | Facts & Biography | Britannica.com
https://www.britannica.com/biography/Robert-Mueller
Aug 22, 2018 - His achievements culminated in his appointment, in September 2001, as director of the FBI. Just one week later, Mueller was catapulted to the ...
Who's been charged by Mueller in the Russia probe so far? | Fox News
www.foxnews.com/politics/.../whos-been-charged-by-mueller-in-russia-pr
obe-so-far.ht
...
3 days ago - Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s inquiry into alleged Russian interference in the 2016 election is ongoing – and secret. So far, four former Trump campaign associates – Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, Richard Gates and George Papadopoulos – have been charged, though none of ...
Robert Mueller's Most Important Accomplishment | The New Republic
https://newrepublic.com/article/148429/robert-muellers-important-accom
plishment

May 16, 2018 - Thursday marks a year since Robert Mueller was appointed as special counsel to oversee the Russia investigation, and in that time I've written ...
7 things to know about Robert Mueller, special counsel for Russia probe
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/05/...mueller.../101
811990
/
May 17, 2017 - WASHINGTON – Robert S. Mueller III, the former FBI director tapped by the Justice Department on Wednesday to be a special counsel ...
Most Americans do not know about the successes of Mueller probe ...
https://equaljusticesociety.org/.../most-americans-do-not-know-about-t
he-successes-of
-...
Jun 11, 2018 - Trump, Giuliani, Hannity, and Fox News are pushing the lie that the Mueller probe is a witchhunt that has come up with nothing. Recent polling ...
A summary of the fruit of the Mueller investigation, to date - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../a-summary-of-the-fruit-of-the-muell
er-investigation
...
Jul 13, 2018 - There are 187 active charges and guilty pleas targeting 32 people and three businesses.
Robert Mueller's Pace Measures Up With Best Prosecutors 'In Modern ...
https://www.npr.org/.../robert-muellers-pace-measures-up-with-best-pro
secutors-in-mod
...
Mar 5, 2018 - Then-FBI Director Robert Mueller testifies during a hearing before the ... Katy Harriger said measuring Mueller's success will be a challenge.
In His 9 Months On The Job, Special Counsel Robert Mueller Has ...
https://www.npr.org/.../in-his-9-months-on-the-job-special-counsel-rob
ert-mueller-has-c
...
Mar 1, 2018 - Special counsel Robert Mueller has led the legal investigation into Russian ... She says measuring Mueller's success will be a challenge.
8 indisputable facts about the Russia investigation - CNNPolitics
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/16/politics/russia-investigation-facts/ind
ex.html

Feb 16, 2018 - Friday's news that special counsel Robert Mueller had announced ... as a massive success and will almost certainly try to meddle in the 2018 ...
As he investigates Trump's aides, Robert Mueller's record shows ...
www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-mueller-record-20171122-story.html
Nov 22, 2017 - When he was named special counsel in May, Robert S. Mueller III was hailed as the ideal lawman — deeply experienced, strait-laced and ...



The only thing of note in the Britannica entry is that Mueller 'led the prosecution' of the Lockerbie bombing ... but did not secure a conviction. No, the Scots did that. https://www.britannica.com/biography/Robert-Mueller


Robert Mueller's Most Important Accomplishment | The New Republic
https://newrepublic.com/article/148429/robert-muellers-important-accom
plishment

May 16, 2018 - Thursday marks a year since Robert Mueller was appointed as special counsel to oversee the Russia investigation, and in that time I've written ...

His prosecutor Weissman had multiple convictions overturned in the Enron case
https://www.worldtribune.com/muellers-top-prosecutor-promoted-despite-
multiple-overturned-convictions-in-enron-case
/

I'm not finding any history of merit on page 1, except his promotions.

THUGGER admits it's not about RUSSIA !!! and is, in fact, a witch hunt. "Trump better be innocent of any wrong doing, anywhere, anytime."

Not a single success found for this Liberal retard? The perfect persecutor for a Witch-hunt!!! We will totally fer sure prove that Witches cannot drown.
Some Trolls should learn about a little show called Firefly, so they might watch an Episode called Safe.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 17, 2018 2:26 AM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by 1kiki:
Somebody please keep track of this thread and revive it when nothing comes of it. I'd hate for it to disappear like all the other over-hyped non-events that got whipped into a weightless froth.

THUGGER admits it's not about RUSSIA !!! and is, in fact, a witch hunt. "Trump better be innocent of any wrong doing, anywhere, anytime."

Won't do any good unless key posts are quoted in their current form.

I was really planning to let this thread fall into obscurity, like all of it's duplicates.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 17, 2018 2:27 AM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by SHINYGOODGUY:

Quote:

Donald Trump's former campaign chairman Paul Manafort's cooperation deal with Robert Mueller's special counsel investigation will likely lead to more charges, according to former U.S. attorney Preet Bharara.

"Given how late in the game Mueller was prepared to bargain, more people will almost certainly be charged based on Manafort info," Bharara tweeted on Friday. Bharara previously served as a U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York from 2009 to 2017. He was fired by Trump just three months after he entered the Oval Office.

Bharara also said that Mueller probably already has all of Manafort's information, stating that typically prosecutors "get the information before you offer the agreement."



Preet Bharara
?
@PreetBharara
· Sep 14, 2018
Replying to @PreetBharara
Mueller likely already has all of Manafort’s information. You get the information before you offer the agreement.


Preet Bharara
?
@PreetBharara
Given how late in the game Mueller was prepared to bargain, more people will almost certainly be charged based on Manafort info.



Manafort, Trump's former top confidant, pleaded guilty to several federal crimes in a D.C. federal court on Friday. The charges include conspiring to defraud the United States and conspiring to obstruct justice due to witness tampering. The confessions of guilt come after Manafort had proclaimed his innocence for months.


In August, Manafort was found guilty by a grand jury on eight counts of bank and tax fraud charges. The 69-year-old faces a prison sentence of almost 20 years, though his sentencing has now been placed on hold.

Manafort is the first person to be brought to trial as a result of Mueller's special counsel investigation into Russian election meddling.

Trump at the time had expressed his sympathy for his former campaign chairman, tweeting that he felt "very badly for Paul Manafort and his wonderful family." After the guilty verdict was reached Trump told reporters that Manafort was a "brave man."

Manafort
Former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort departs from U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C. on February 28. Manafort's recent cooperation deal with Robert Mueller will likely lead to more charges, former U.S. attorney Preet Bharara said.


But now the White House is on the defensive. Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said that Manafort's cooperation deal "had absolutely nothing to do with the President or his victorious 2016 Presidential campaign. It is totally unrelated."

Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani also made a similar statement. "Once again an investigation has concluded with a plea having nothing to do with President Trump or the Trump campaign. The reason: the President did nothing wrong," Giuliani said.

The president has pressured Mueller to end the investigation before the midterm elections this November.

But Bharara says that the probe is unlikely to end anytime soon, calling it a "“slow and steady juggernaut."




SGG







NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 17, 2018 2:27 AM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by SHINYGOODGUY:
Well, here we are. Does anyone want to intelligently discuss the elephant in the room?

http://www.newsweek.com/paul-manafort-cooperation-mueller-likely-lead-
more-charges-1122668


I guess people missed this little news nugget.


SGG


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 17, 2018 2:28 AM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by second:
I would love to see Manafort pardoned before the election. That might get a few voters who lean toward Republican to think about what is going on inside Trump’s head. They might conclude that the pardon is more about saving Trump than about saving Manafort.

I also would love Trump to fire Robert Mueller, Rod Rosenstein, and Jeff Sessions before the election. That would get a few voters thinking it is not about saving money wasted on a witch hunt, but about Trump. I am pretty sure Trump is smart enough to wait until after the election. Or even smarter to not do it ever and continue to warm the seat in the Oval office. It is the greatest job he has had, and the easiest. No matter what mistakes he makes, he cannot go bankrupt. And he can always pardon himself.

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 17, 2018 3:41 AM

SHINYGOODGUY


Shiny! I kind of had the feeling you would be on top of this. I will take a moment and check it out.


SGG


Quote:

Originally posted by THG:
Quote:

Originally posted by SHINYGOODGUY:
Well, here we are. Does anyone want to intelligently discuss the elephant in the room?

http://www.newsweek.com/paul-manafort-cooperation-mueller-likely-lead-
more-charges-1122668


I guess people missed this little news nugget.


SGG



Didn't miss it SGG, its in the countdown thread. Before Mueller would make this deal Manafort would have had to tell him what he had to offer. Could be a bomb shell.

T



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 17, 2018 3:44 AM

SHINYGOODGUY


Oh, I think it's going to be slightly bigger than a needle.

I wonder what Arya Stark is doing right about now?


SGG


Quote:

Originally posted by 6IXSTRINGJACK:
Yup. This might just be the needle in the haystack.

Do Right, Be Right. :)


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 17, 2018 3:53 AM

SHINYGOODGUY


Mueller is playing 3-dimensional chess, while Rudy and company are playing checkers. He's three or four moves ahead, so he knows exactly what's going
on and he's getting all his ducks in a row.

To be honest, I didn't think Manafort would crack. But Mueller got his balls
in a vise grip and he's cracking them like walnuts. The Domino Theory is
about to hit the fan.


SGG


Quote:

Originally posted by THG:
Quote:

Originally posted by second:
I would love to see Manafort pardoned before the election. That might get a few voters who lean toward Republican to think about what is going on inside Trump’s head. They might conclude that the pardon is more about saving Trump than about saving Manafort.

I also would love Trump to fire Robert Mueller, Rod Rosenstein, and Jeff Sessions before the election. That would get a few voters thinking it is not about saving money wasted on a witch hunt, but about Trump. I am pretty sure Trump is smart enough to wait until after the election. Or even smarter to not do it ever and continue to warm the seat in the Oval office. It is the greatest job he has had, and the easiest. No matter what mistakes he makes, he cannot go bankrupt. And he can always pardon himself.

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly



A pardon is useless. If Trump did it the states where the crimes were committed would file charges. Trump can't touch that. He can only pardon them from Federal prosecution. Manaforts lawyers would fight that but the states would win out.

T



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 17, 2018 4:01 AM

SHINYGOODGUY


Quote:

Hey SGG - no, I definitely didn't miss it! I'm just at that point where I feel like MOST of us, certainly the people I respect here and elsewhere, know what's happened. We know he's freaking guilty as sh*t, and as we're seeing, the people he's surrounded himself with are mostly criminals. So for me now, it's just waiting to see how it plays out. It doesn't matter what anyone here or on Fux, or CNN say anymore - I feel like most of us know where this needs to go, just "will it?" So I'm watching but I'm sitting back mostly waiting for the day they pull his fat arse and fake wife out of the WH so I can put up my new American flag I have stashed (never flown one on my house before). I imagine I will feel more patriotic on that day than at any other time. I will definitely post on that day!


I get ya Captain...I'm just hoping they nail his ass to the fucking wall.
I can't wait for that day. Me!? I'm going to light up the sky with
4th of July fireworks. I know there are good people out there that have
"Resisted" drinking the kool-aid and would celebrate in kind.

Champipple for everyone!


SGG


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 17, 2018 4:09 AM

SHINYGOODGUY


Jewels, I could always count on you for sober and engaging commentary.
The GOP has a worthy champion.


sgg


Quote:

Originally posted by JEWELSTAITEFAN:
Quote:

Originally posted by SHINYGOODGUY:
Well, here we are. Does anyone want to intelligently discuss the elephant in the room?

http://www.newsweek.com/paul-manafort-cooperation-mueller-likely-lead-
more-charges-1122668


I guess people missed this little news nugget.

SGG

You manage to find the dumbest and most forgetful elephants in the World.

Hopefully this State Plea Deal will be completed soon.


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 17, 2018 4:14 AM

SHINYGOODGUY


Quote:

I wouldn't be surprised if Manafort had an equally paltry amount of information about the so-called "Russian collusion" either, probably because there wasn't any.


My response to Jewels goes double for you Siggy. I could always count on
you to contribute sober and meaningful commentary, and the above is a prime
example.


SGG

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 17, 2018 4:18 AM

SHINYGOODGUY


Quote:

Somebody please keep track of this thread and revive it when nothing comes of it. I'd hate for it to disappear like all the other over-hyped non-events that got whipped into a weightless froth.


Kiki, your words of wisdom prove that you are an untapped resource of
"intelligencia" beyond compare.

Please do keep track.


SGG

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 17, 2018 4:24 AM

SHINYGOODGUY


Ooo, he doesn't look so good. Somebody get this very fine gentleman a Pepto.


SGG


Quote:

Originally posted by reaverfan:
Quote:

Originally posted by 1kiki:

Somebody please keep track of this thread and revive it when nothing comes of it. I'd hate for it to disappear like all the other over-hyped non-events that got whipped into a weightless froth.



You're funny! As a Russian troll, I doubt you're familiar with Mueller's history as a prosecutor.



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 17, 2018 4:38 AM

SHINYGOODGUY


Wow! This is very disconcerting....

http://digwithin.net/2018/04/08/muellers-history/

I came across this disappointing article in my Google search. There are no words!


sgg


Quote:

Originally posted by 1kiki:
Quote:

Originally posted by reaverfan:
You're funny! As a Russian troll, I doubt you're familiar with Mueller's history as a prosecutor.

just off the top of my search: mueller failures
Quote:

Mueller also is remembered for a headline-grabbing case that ended in failure.

In 1979, the government lodged then-novel racketeering charges against 33 members of the Hells Angels motorcycle club. The indictments alleged bombings and murders as well as the manufacture and sale of illegal drugs. The defendants and their supporters were so feared that bulletproof glass was installed in court to shield the judge.

The first trial, of 18 defendants, ended with only five convictions. All were overturned on appeal.

Mueller, who led the U.S. attorney’s special prosecutions unit, then took over the case. He dropped many of the charges, including those against Ralph “Sonny” Barger, leader of the club’s Oakland chapter, whose charismatic testimony had dominated the first trial.

Mueller led a team of four prosecutors in court when the second trial, with 11 defendants, began in October 1980. But after four months, the jury said it was deadlocked, and the judge declared a mistrial. Mueller decided not to ask for a retrial.

Richard B. Mazer, a defense lawyer at both trials, said the government was unable to prove the Hells Angels was a racketeering enterprise. Key prosecution witnesses, he said, seemed unreliable — especially those granted immunity to testify despite having committed violent crimes themselves.

Quote:

When Comey and Mueller Bungled the Anthrax Case
Comey and Mueller badly bungled the biggest case they ever handled. They botched the investigation of the 2001 anthrax letter attacks that took five lives and infected 17 other people, shut down the U.S. Capitol and Washington’s mail system, solidified the Bush administration’s antipathy for Iraq, and eventually, when the facts finally came out, made the FBI look feckless, incompetent, and easily manipulated by outside political pressure.

Quote:

Current media applause omits the fact that former FBI Director Mueller was the top official in charge of the Anthrax terror fiasco investigation into the 2001 murders, which targeted an innocent man (Steven Hatfill) whose lawsuit eventually forced the FBI to pay $5 million in compensation.
Quote:

Long before he became FBI Director, serious questions existed about Mueller’s role as Acting U.S. Attorney in Boston in effectively enabling decades of corruption and covering up of the FBI’s illicit deals with mobster Whitey Bulger and other “top echelon” informants who committed numerous murders and crimes. When the truth was finally uncovered through intrepid investigative reporting and persistent, honest judges, U.S. taxpayers footed a $100 million court award to the four men framed for murders ...
Quote:

Mueller’s FBI was also severely criticized by Department of Justice Inspector Generals finding the FBI overstepped the law improperly serving hundreds of thousands of “national security letters” to obtain private (and irrelevant) metadata on citizens, and for infiltrating nonviolent anti-war groups under the guise of investigating “terrorism.”

btw, do you not know how to use google?




THUGGER admits it's not about RUSSIA !!! and is, in fact, a witch hunt. "Trump better be innocent of any wrong doing, anywhere, anytime."


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 17, 2018 4:46 AM

SHINYGOODGUY


Quote:

The only thing of note in the Britannica entry is that Mueller 'led the prosecution' of the Lockerbie bombing ... but did not secure a conviction. No, the Scots did that.


I wonder...did they apply American or Scottish Law? Maybe I should read the
Britannica article.


SGG

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 17, 2018 4:54 AM

SHINYGOODGUY


Quote:

I was really planning to let this thread fall into obscurity, like all of it's duplicates.


Again, a very pithy and biting statement of which you have become quite well known for.

Tennis clap!


sgg

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 17, 2018 5:32 AM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Quote:

Originally posted by SHINYGOODGUY:
Quote:

I wouldn't be surprised if Manafort had an equally paltry amount of information about the so-called "Russian collusion" either, probably because there wasn't any.

My response to Jewels goes double for you Siggy. I could always count on you to contribute sober and meaningful commentary, and the above is a prime example.

SGG

Back on your meds again?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 17, 2018 7:51 AM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


Quote:

I wouldn't be surprised if Manafort had an equally paltry amount of information about the so-called "Russian collusion" either, probably because there wasn't any. - SIGNY

My response to Jewels goes double for you Siggy. I could always count on you to contribute sober and meaningful commentary, and the above is a prime example.- SGG

Back on your meds again?- JSF



SHINY's problem is that he only make sense when he thinks he's being deeply sarcastic. Which means that in his normal frame of mind, he makes no sense at all.

-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

"The messy American environment, where most people don't agree, is perfect for people like me. I CAN DO AS I PLEASE." - SECOND

America is an oligarchy http://www.fireflyfans.net/mthread.aspx?tid=57876

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 17, 2018 8:24 AM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Does this seem like it should cause a highly emotional reaction from Trump? Appointment of special counsel to investigate Russian interference with the 2016 presidential election and related matters, including any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump.
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3726381/Robert-Mueller-Spec
ial-Counsel-Russia.pdf


Trump is noisily complaining while Mueller keeps quiet. Trump is the loud, trumpeting elephant in the room. He ought to follow Mueller’s example of self-control and dignified silence. But Trump can't help himself:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
The illegal Mueller Witch Hunt continues in search of a crime. There was never Collusion with Russia, except by the Clinton campaign, so the 17 Angry Democrats are looking at anything they can find. Very unfair and BAD for the country. ALSO, not allowed under the LAW!
7:20 AM - 16 Sep 2018
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1041330897948160002

When did he pass the bar? Does he really think the investigation would have been allowed to go on all this time if it were "illegal"?

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 17, 2018 8:30 AM

REAVERFAN


I KNEW you'd lie some more. LOL!

Mueller is a fantastic investigator with a long list of successes. That you ignore that simple fact and post reichwing nonsense just makes me giggle all the more.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 17, 2018 8:33 AM

REAVERFAN


Meanwhile, in the TV room full of empty McDonalds bags;

Mentally Destroyed Trump Is Holed Up, Watching Fox News, And Tweeting About Obama

https://www.politicususa.com/2018/09/15/mentally-destroyed-trump-is-ho
led-up-watching-fox-news-and-tweeting-about-obama.html


A fitting end to a grossly incompetent spoiled child, and the mindless fools who elected it.

Like Bush voters, they will conveniently forget that they fell for the ruse.


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 17, 2018 4:17 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


Quote:

Originally posted by reaverfan:
https://www.politicususa.com/2018/09/15/mentally-destroyed-trump-is-ho
led-up-watching-fox-news-and-tweeting-about-obama.html


Fake news - RationalWiki
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Fake_news
6.1 Breitbart; 6.2 RawStory; 6.3 The Rebel Media; 6.4 Politicus USA; 6.5 The ... Acts, which criminalized false statements that were critical of the government.
?Impact · ?Outright made up or ... · ?Dishonest representation ... · ?Satirical news

PoliticusUSA - Media Bias/Fact Check
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/politicususa/
Notes: PoliticusUsa is a left wing biased news and opinion website. PoliticusUsa typically sources to credible media sources such as Reuters and are factual in ...




THUGGER admits it's not about RUSSIA !!! and is, in fact, a witch hunt. "Trump better be innocent of any wrong doing, anywhere, anytime."

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 17, 2018 7:10 PM

THG


tick tock

T


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 17, 2018 10:07 PM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


What EXACTLY do you predict? I'm just curious to see if even you know.




THUGGER admits it's not about RUSSIA !!! and is, in fact, a witch hunt. "Trump better be innocent of any wrong doing, anywhere, anytime."

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 17, 2018 10:09 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Quote:

Originally posted by 1kiki:
What EXACTLY do you predict? I'm just curious to see if even you know.




THUGGER admits it's not about RUSSIA !!! and is, in fact, a witch hunt. "Trump better be innocent of any wrong doing, anywhere, anytime."


Tick Tock!!!

Russia!!!

What's not clear about this Kiki? I don't understand. You're obviously a puppet for Putin. And a Nazi.

lol

Do Right, Be Right. :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, September 17, 2018 10:36 PM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


Quote:

What EXACTLY do you predict? I'm just curious to see if even you know. - KIKI
I don't know what THUGR predicts, but I CAN tell you that he keeps making clock noises. Is he like that broken clock that's right only twice a day?

-----------
Pity would be no more,
If we did not MAKE men poor - William Blake

"The messy American environment, where most people don't agree, is perfect for people like me. I CAN DO AS I PLEASE." - SECOND

America is an oligarchy http://www.fireflyfans.net/mthread.aspx?tid=57876

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 1:28 AM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


I'm going to keep asking to see if he can tell us what he means. In fact, I feel the question coming on ...




THUGGER admits it's not about RUSSIA !!! and is, in fact, a witch hunt. "Trump better be innocent of any wrong doing, anywhere, anytime."

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 1:29 AM

1KIKI

Goodbye, kind world (George Monbiot) - In common with all those generations which have contemplated catastrophe, we appear to be incapable of understanding what confronts us.


THUGGER

You keep posting tick tock as if you think something will happen in the future.

What EXACTLY do you predict? I'm just curious to see if even you know.




THUGGER admits it's not about RUSSIA !!! and is, in fact, a witch hunt. "Trump better be innocent of any wrong doing, anywhere, anytime."

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 5:12 AM

SHINYGOODGUY


Quote:

The only thing of note in the Britannica entry is that Mueller 'led the prosecution' of the Lockerbie bombing ... but did not secure a conviction. No, the Scots did that.

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Robert-Mueller


Hey Kiki,

Turns out you were right about the Lockerbie Case:

Quote:

Pan Am Flight 103 bombing trial

The Pan Am Flight 103 bombing trial began on 3 May 2000, 11 years, 4 months and 13 days after the destruction of Pan Am Flight 103 on 21 December 1988. The 36-week trial took place at a specially convened Scottish Court in the Netherlands set up under Scots law and held at a disused United States Air Force base called Camp Zeist near Utrecht.



Although Mueller did lead the U.S. team of lawyers, the trial was held in
Scotland (because there was no extradition agreement between the United
States and Libya). So the Scottish took the lead in that aspect of the case
due to jurisdictional observances.

Just thought I'd point that out since you failed to mention that little
tidbit in your post. You can practice U.S. law in another country once you
register with that country, or you can obtain a license via a conversion process and various other requirements (which could take years) to practice
the local law in said country.

So no, he did not secure a conviction, the local licensed Scottish attorney did.


SGG

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 7:31 AM

SECOND

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Quote:

"I don't know what THUGR predicts, but I CAN tell you that he keeps making clock noises. Is he like that broken clock that's right only twice a day?" - Signym

"THUGGER You keep posting tick tock as if you think something will happen in the future. What EXACTLY do you predict? I'm just curious to see if even you know." - 1kiki

"Tick Tock!!! Russia!!!" - 6ixStringJack
"The messy American environment, where most people don't agree, is perfect for people like me. I CAN DO AS I PLEASE." - SECOND

The tick tock means a career ending election is on the way. Maybe in Nov 2018, maybe Nov 2020. Once upon a time the tick tock meant impeachment for Trump, but realistically that trial won’t start until after there are 67 Democratic Senators who’d vote to remove Trump. The chances of electing 67 are 0. The chances of getting all 49 Democratic Senators and at least 18 Republican Senators who’d vote to remove Trump are also 0 at this time. Maybe it will always be 0.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2018-midterm-election-forecast/se
nate/?ex_cid=midterms-header



The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

YOUR OPTIONS

NEW POSTS TODAY

USERPOST DATE

OTHER TOPICS

DISCUSSIONS
In the garden, and RAIN!!!!
Sun, December 9, 2018 20:45 - 1213 posts
Ocasio-Cortez, the Democratic Socialists, and end to Capitalism
Sun, December 9, 2018 20:33 - 52 posts
Countdown Clock to Trumps impeachment " STARTS"
Sun, December 9, 2018 20:29 - 1762 posts
Southern American Humour
Sun, December 9, 2018 18:37 - 3 posts
Muzik #12
Sun, December 9, 2018 17:52 - 1 posts
So.... About this "Caravan"
Sun, December 9, 2018 17:34 - 278 posts
The Unemployment Rate Facts
Sun, December 9, 2018 13:52 - 250 posts
R.I.P. Bush41
Sun, December 9, 2018 07:15 - 22 posts
Evidence: So where are we now(II) ?
Sat, December 8, 2018 16:44 - 566 posts
Dow @ 20K. Time to jump off!
Sat, December 8, 2018 16:37 - 760 posts
SJW Will Eat Itself
Sat, December 8, 2018 09:11 - 69 posts
Trump Is Destroying Everything He Touches
Fri, December 7, 2018 19:12 - 164 posts

FFF.NET SOCIAL