REAL WORLD EVENT DISCUSSIONS

Zombie Apocalypse?

POSTED BY: NIKI2
UPDATED: Friday, June 8, 2012 05:36
SHORT URL:
VIEWED: 1697
PAGE 1 of 1

Friday, June 1, 2012 7:38 AM

NIKI2

Gettin' old, but still a hippie at heart...


What the fuck is going on?!
Quote:


Naked Man Chews Other Guy’s Face, Shot Dead by Cops

In a grisly attack that resembled something out of a horror movie, a naked man was discovered in downtown Miami on Saturday, May 26, in the process of chewing off the face of another man. The attacker, who had already devoured the victim’s eyes, nose and ears, growled at a police officer, who shot him several times after numerous orders to desist. The victim was left fighting for his life, with 75% of his face missing.

The bizarre incident unfolded around 2 p.m. on a sun-drenched pedestrian ramp next to a freeway. A passing cyclist who witnessed the brutal assault couldn’t believe his eyes when he saw two naked men lying on the ground, one gnawing on the face of the other.

“The guy was like tearing him to pieces with his mouth, so I told him, ‘Get off!’ ” the cyclist, Larry Vega, told Miami’s WSVN 7 News. ”The guy just kept eating the other guy away, like ripping his skin.” More at http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/05/29/naked-man-chews-other-guys-face-sh
ot-dead-by-cops/
Charged in Cannibalistic Slaying of Housemate

A student at Morgan State University told police that he ate the heart and part of the brain of a man who lived in suburban Baltimore and had been missing for a week and whose dismembered body was found in the home the two men shared.

Alexander Kinyua, 21, an electrical-engineering student, was arrested May 31 after police searched his home in Joppatowne, Md., the Baltimore Sun reported. He was ordered held without bail during a court appearance. Investigators from the Harford County sheriff’s office say Kujoe Bonsafo Agyei-Kodie, 37, went missing a week earlier and that they released a public announcement to locate him.
.....
Police went to the house and found the body parts, then interviewed Kinyua, who admitted he killed Agyei-Kodie with a knife and ate his heart and brain. He directed police to a nearby church, where they found the rest of the remains. Prosecutors asked a judge to hold Kinyua without bail because of the gruesome nature of the crime and because he could be considered a flight risk. http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/06/01/todays-sign-of-the-zombie-apocalyp
se-student-charged-in-cannibalistic-slaying-of-housemate/
Throws His Own Intestines at Police

The gruesome scene played out at Carter’s Hackensack, N.J., home after police were called based on reports that the 43-year-old man was barricaded in his room with a knife and planning on harming himself, according to the local NBC station. The cops kicked in the door and ordered Carter to drop the knife. Ignoring the officers’ orders, Carter allegedly began stabbing himself in the abdomen, neck and legs instead. Attempts to subdue him with pepper spray did nothing but seemed to enrage him. That’s when officers say Carter began throwing pieces of his skin and entrails at the cops. Wisely, the police retreated.

The police called in the Bergen County SWAT team, which was able to eventually subdue Carter and get him to a hospital, where he remains in critical condition. No charges have been filed because of the unusual nature of the case, according to NBC New York. Hackensack police lieutenant John Heinemann told reporters that he believes drugs or mental illness may have led to the horrific incident, but those details haven’t been confirmed. After everything else this week, zombie apocalypse seems just as likely anyway. http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/05/31/zombie-alert-man-throws-his-own-in
testines-at-police/

Are we coming apart at the seams? Is it a Zombie Apocalypse? Will the world end in 2012 after all?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, June 1, 2012 9:31 AM

OONJERAH



Things do seem to be coming to a dead.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, June 1, 2012 5:05 PM

ANTHONYT

Freedom is Important because People are Important




Hello,

Someone posted this on facebook and I found it hilarious.

--Anthony



Note to Self:
Raptor - women who want to control their reproductive processes are sluts.
Wulf - Niki is a stupid fucking bitch who should hurry up and die.
Never forget what these men are.
“The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.” -Thomas Szasz

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, June 1, 2012 5:08 PM

KWICKO

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." -- William Casey, Reagan's presidential campaign manager & CIA Director (from first staff meeting in 1981)


I saw it as well, Anthony. Pretty timely, if you ask me!

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, June 1, 2012 5:14 PM

FIVVER


Missourri has labeled them an invasive species:

http://mdc.mo.gov/zombies

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, June 2, 2012 2:03 AM

AURAPTOR

America loves a winner!


Quote:

Originally posted by ANTHONYT:


Hello,

Someone posted this on facebook and I found it hilarious.

--Anthony





http://www.gainesville.com/article/20091001/ARTICLES/910019935/1002?Ti
tle=Thank-goodness-UF-has-a-plan-for-zombie-invasions


Forget swine flu: The University of Florida is ready in case its employees become flesh-eating zombies.

A plan to deal with a campus zombie attack was posted among disaster preparation exercises on the university's e-Learning Web site, before being removed late Thursday afternoon.

The plan includes medical information on "zombieism" and a form allowing UF employees to explain why they killed infected co-workers, such as those workers making "references to wanting to eat brains."









" We're all just folk. " - Mal

" AU, that was great, LOL!! " - Chrisisall

"The world is a dangerous place. Not because of the people who are evil; but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - Albert Einstein

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, June 2, 2012 3:31 AM

GEEZER

Keep the Shiny side up


Looks like I got my Garand from CMP just in time.


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, June 2, 2012 5:52 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK


Meh.... 2012 isn't the end....

People were in much worse shape in the 20's here.

"Science" has come a long way though.....

If we're overrun by true zombies that would end humanity, it would only be blamed on that, but I don't believe we have figured that out yet, even though movies like 28 days and weeks later are awesome.

Power without Knowldege..... Thanks Zelda and Link

2012 isn't the end of the world... although if things don't get any better, I wouldn't rule out a 2nd Civil War by 2015.



Good for you Geezer for staying armed. My only regret is not buying a lot more arms and armor when I was making a lot of money. I'll just have to do with what I have and what I can scavenge off of any intruders when the bad times come.


Quote:

Originally posted by Niki2:
What the fuck is going on?!
Quote:


Naked Man Chews Other Guy’s Face, Shot Dead by Cops

In a grisly attack that resembled something out of a horror movie, a naked man was discovered in downtown Miami on Saturday, May 26, in the process of chewing off the face of another man. The attacker, who had already devoured the victim’s eyes, nose and ears, growled at a police officer, who shot him several times after numerous orders to desist. The victim was left fighting for his life, with 75% of his face missing.

The bizarre incident unfolded around 2 p.m. on a sun-drenched pedestrian ramp next to a freeway. A passing cyclist who witnessed the brutal assault couldn’t believe his eyes when he saw two naked men lying on the ground, one gnawing on the face of the other.

“The guy was like tearing him to pieces with his mouth, so I told him, ‘Get off!’ ” the cyclist, Larry Vega, told Miami’s WSVN 7 News. ”The guy just kept eating the other guy away, like ripping his skin.” More at http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/05/29/naked-man-chews-other-guys-face-sh
ot-dead-by-cops/
Charged in Cannibalistic Slaying of Housemate

A student at Morgan State University told police that he ate the heart and part of the brain of a man who lived in suburban Baltimore and had been missing for a week and whose dismembered body was found in the home the two men shared.

Alexander Kinyua, 21, an electrical-engineering student, was arrested May 31 after police searched his home in Joppatowne, Md., the Baltimore Sun reported. He was ordered held without bail during a court appearance. Investigators from the Harford County sheriff’s office say Kujoe Bonsafo Agyei-Kodie, 37, went missing a week earlier and that they released a public announcement to locate him.
.....
Police went to the house and found the body parts, then interviewed Kinyua, who admitted he killed Agyei-Kodie with a knife and ate his heart and brain. He directed police to a nearby church, where they found the rest of the remains. Prosecutors asked a judge to hold Kinyua without bail because of the gruesome nature of the crime and because he could be considered a flight risk. http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/06/01/todays-sign-of-the-zombie-apocalyp
se-student-charged-in-cannibalistic-slaying-of-housemate/
Throws His Own Intestines at Police

The gruesome scene played out at Carter’s Hackensack, N.J., home after police were called based on reports that the 43-year-old man was barricaded in his room with a knife and planning on harming himself, according to the local NBC station. The cops kicked in the door and ordered Carter to drop the knife. Ignoring the officers’ orders, Carter allegedly began stabbing himself in the abdomen, neck and legs instead. Attempts to subdue him with pepper spray did nothing but seemed to enrage him. That’s when officers say Carter began throwing pieces of his skin and entrails at the cops. Wisely, the police retreated.

The police called in the Bergen County SWAT team, which was able to eventually subdue Carter and get him to a hospital, where he remains in critical condition. No charges have been filed because of the unusual nature of the case, according to NBC New York. Hackensack police lieutenant John Heinemann told reporters that he believes drugs or mental illness may have led to the horrific incident, but those details haven’t been confirmed. After everything else this week, zombie apocalypse seems just as likely anyway. http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/05/31/zombie-alert-man-throws-his-own-in
testines-at-police/

Are we coming apart at the seams? Is it a Zombie Apocalypse? Will the world end in 2012 after all?


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, June 2, 2012 6:10 PM

WISHIMAY

"Well, so long Earth...Thanks for the air... and what-not" -Philip J. Fry


Quote:

Originally posted by Geezer:
Looks like I got my Garand from CMP just in time.




Aww, you an hubbs can be twins-ies! He just got one a few months ago.
He wants to know if you have eight round clips that are NOT made in Crappy China...

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Saturday, June 2, 2012 7:54 PM

FREMDFIRMA



I'll stick with my Mosin-Nagant, though I prolly couldn't hit a damn thing with it...
Nah, my plan is smarter, simpler.
Get a priest and a firetruck.

"Keep blessing that line, Father!"
Zombies: *sizzle-pop-dissolve*

-F

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, June 3, 2012 3:02 AM

KWICKO

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." -- William Casey, Reagan's presidential campaign manager & CIA Director (from first staff meeting in 1981)


Yup, a Nagant and 880 rounds of ammo for under $300 sounds like a great deal to me, too.

As an added bonus, it comes equipped with a 14-inch side-folding "pike" bayonet already affixed. Stick that in a zombie's eye socket and swirl it around a bit - no more zombie!



"I supported Bush in 2000 and 2004 and intellegence [sic] had very little to do with that decision." - Hero


"I've not watched the video either, or am incapable of intellectually dealing with the substance of this thread, so I'll instead act like a juvenile and claim victory..." - Rappy

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, June 3, 2012 3:02 AM

GEEZER

Keep the Shiny side up


Quote:

Originally posted by Wishimay:
Aww, you an hubbs can be twins-ies! He just got one a few months ago.
He wants to know if you have eight round clips that are NOT made in Crappy China...



Just received the rifle last week and only have the one that came with it so far. Seems a good number of folks on-line selling what they claim are U.S. made en blocs. Have to talk to the Garand-heads at my shooting club for suggestions.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, June 3, 2012 6:47 AM

ANTHONYT

Freedom is Important because People are Important


Hello,




A little more fun imagery.

--Anthony


Note to Self:
Raptor - women who want to control their reproductive processes are sluts.
Wulf - Niki is a stupid fucking bitch who should hurry up and die.
Never forget what these men are.
“The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.” -Thomas Szasz

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, June 3, 2012 8:26 PM

RIONAEIRE

Beir bua agus beannacht


We don't have to wait for 2517, the PAX is apparently already here, being released into the general population in spurts, for testing, to see what happens.

I assume you're my pal until you let me know otherwise.

"A completely coherant River means writers don't deliver" KatTaya.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, June 4, 2012 4:24 AM

TWO

The Joss Whedon script for Serenity, where Wash lives, is Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/folder/1uwh75oa407q8/Firefly


Quote:

Originally posted by RionaEire:
We don't have to wait for 2517, the PAX is apparently already here, being released into the general population in spurts, for testing, to see what happens.

Also be aware that there could be a Zombie Wash out there . . . Somewhere.
http://octocentesquiderfish.deviantart.com/art/Zombie-Wash-54565282


http://jaysino.deviantart.com/art/Zombie-Wash-290244095


The Joss Whedon script for "Serenity," where Wash lives, is
Serenity-190pages.pdf at www.mediafire.com/two

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, June 4, 2012 5:22 AM

WISHIMAY

"Well, so long Earth...Thanks for the air... and what-not" -Philip J. Fry


Do they have to eat another person to officialy qualify as a Zombie? This one just chopped up mom and threw her head off the roof and then used it as a club when police arrived....

A Turkish Man, in Germany -sucha multi-cultural Zombie...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2154357/Husband-butchers-wife-
children-throwing-dismembered-head-roof-apartment.html

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, June 4, 2012 2:46 PM

FREMDFIRMA



Cause it amused me in a warped sorta way.

Good News: People Eat Other People on a Pretty Regular Basis
http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/06/people-eat-other-people-on-a-regu
lar-basis.html

Quote:

In a weird way, it's kind of a relief. The world isn't ending! People actually eat other people all the time! Of course, the bad news is that people eat other people all the time.

Of course, for the same reasons I wouldn't find some steroid pumped, hormone jacked, fed on rendered animal product "Beef" to be any kind of appealing, cause of the stuff most people ingest I'd find em pretty unappetizing.

Due to moral/theological value divergence, what offends me most about it is the appalling bad taste, more than anything else, I mean if one most nom ones own, find a free range vegan or something...

-Frem

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, June 4, 2012 4:07 PM

WISHIMAY

"Well, so long Earth...Thanks for the air... and what-not" -Philip J. Fry


I suprised that they only included articles where men do the eating, I've read a few where the women have done the deed but usually they prefer to just eat the genitalia. Couldn't find the one on "The local" but I think she ate his palms too...

Does anyone know of any bad news sites? They shut down a couple this year and I'm out of the loop these days...


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, June 4, 2012 6:22 PM

KWICKO

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." -- William Casey, Reagan's presidential campaign manager & CIA Director (from first staff meeting in 1981)


Well, Fox has a reputation as a really bad news site, but I'm not sure that's what you're looking for...





"I supported Bush in 2000 and 2004 and intellegence [sic] had very little to do with that decision." - Hero


"I've not watched the video either, or am incapable of intellectually dealing with the substance of this thread, so I'll instead act like a juvenile and claim victory..." - Rappy

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, June 5, 2012 5:26 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK


As I had my Step-Dad "school" me with the safeties of a furnace, I had my brother show me how to disassemble and re-assemble my Colt .45 and to clean it last night....

I've owned the gun for 5 years, and I've never fired it. I've been afraid of it. In truth, I've actually never fired anything North of a BB-Gun.

Now I know I won't kill myself or anybody else with it just by cleaning it....


The bullets are expensive, so I'll probably just fire off a mag or two when we go to the range and use his .22 the rest of the time. I need to get a .22 and a six shooter on the side for practice.

Can you believe that I've owned this beautiful gun for over 5 years and I've never fired it once.....



I can disassemble and reassemble it now in about 45 seconds. A far cry from the 5 minutes the first time.



The only time it was fired before was when a friend of mine was getting divorced. His wife left him that morning before work and he took the gun and went out back and fired a mag into the ground....

I envy that he felt the kick-back, but I don't want to know how marriage feels especially if it ends up on the "wrong" side of right.




Anyway.....

those zombies....

when they come here, they're going to lose more than their heads....

I shoot below the waistline, sunshine.....


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, June 7, 2012 11:43 AM

OONJERAH


This is Official ...

Hicks: Zombies taking over America?
http://www.mercurynews.com/entertainment/ci_20797774/hicks-zombies-tak
ing-over-america


It's official, according to the Centers for Disease Control: Zombies do not exist.

Phew!

I don't know what's scarier -- the idea of rotting animated corpses craving human
flesh shuffling down my street, or that the CDC had to tell people they don't really
exist.

Last week, CDC spokesman David Daigle sent an email to the Huffington Post that
addressed America's burning question about whether the undead walk among us . . .


=========================
I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. ~Charles R Swindoll

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, June 7, 2012 11:49 AM

OONJERAH



Isn't this why we have cremation?
To wisely prevent the rise of Zombies and Vampires.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, June 7, 2012 12:32 PM

BYTEMITE


Frem: I know. You'd think that with two self-proclaimed cannibals on the board people would be less surprised by stuff like this.

Everything on this world is 3.6 billion years old, everything about humans is a few million years old. Stuff like this is really not anything new.

Also, toxicology is still not back, so it appears blaming these occurrences on bath salts was premature, though it does not rule out bath salts or other mind-bending drugs acting on existing mental problems. Including the possibility that they just had a bad reaction to cannabis.

(Plays "reefer madness" video) *shrug*

Or that no drugs were required and the people in question were just violently insane.

Here's another article about this.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/loom/2012/06/05/your-guide-to-zombie
-parasite-journalism
/

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, June 7, 2012 4:34 PM

6IXSTRINGJACK


Eating people is just downright un-kosher...

Between drugs, processed food, caffeine, nicotine, alcohol and all of the other horrible things we put in our bodies, any cut you got of a person would be worse than the pig lips and assholes they stuff cheap hot-dogs with.


Maybe if you found a true vegan and cooked them up for unknowing guests people would rave about the quality of the meal....

But really, if you were going to do something bad to a vegan, wouldn't it be so much more fun to just tie them down to a chair and feed them only water and beef? How many days until they cracked and ate it and realized how awesome beef is?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, June 8, 2012 5:36 AM

BYTEMITE


It'd take a while, the stomach gets used to not eating rich foods, and it makes vegans a little sick if they go off the wagon and start eating meat again.

If you feed them too lean a cut, you can kill them. It's a common problem when people eat only rabbit meat in survival situations. The liver can only metabolize so much protein a day, and the human diet needs other food to supplement it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_starvation

Also, this probably qualifies as psychological torture - the term applies whenever you force someone to unwillingly engage in an activity and break their resistance to it. Tying them up and confining them counts as abduction and denial of free will, even if they think they're doing it for the other person's own good, and anyone who actually does it should probably turn in their chaotic alignment card and pick up their jackboots.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

YOUR OPTIONS

NEW POSTS TODAY

USERPOST DATE

OTHER TOPICS

DISCUSSIONS
One guilty pleasure regarding the Illegal Aliens Obamination is bringing in.
Wed, July 30, 2014 17:17 - 9 posts
Michelle Nunn’s Campaign Plan
Wed, July 30, 2014 17:13 - 6 posts
Meanwhile in Gaza.
Wed, July 30, 2014 17:08 - 55 posts
SARAH PALIN TV Channel!!!!!
Wed, July 30, 2014 17:04 - 11 posts
The NFL - beating women less offensive than talking bad about gays, or getting free tattoos.
Wed, July 30, 2014 16:57 - 66 posts
Kiev blocks access to crash site
Wed, July 30, 2014 16:51 - 3 posts
Obama is the Killer of our Economy... isn't he-?
Wed, July 30, 2014 15:47 - 39 posts
Now You See It, Now You Don't: Rewriting The Ukraine Crisis
Wed, July 30, 2014 13:24 - 13 posts
Meanwhile, back in Libya
Wed, July 30, 2014 12:03 - 71 posts
Getting fit by 3mins of exercise a week?
Wed, July 30, 2014 04:17 - 103 posts
US: Russia firing artillery at Ukraine military
Tue, July 29, 2014 19:21 - 23 posts
Obama's Chicago provides warzone experience
Tue, July 29, 2014 18:41 - 15 posts

FFF.NET SOCIAL

OUR SPONSORS