FIREFLY UNIVERSE

Be part of a NEW virtual Firefly crew , named for Shepherd Book - the 'BOOK'

POSTED BY: SHADOWCAPTAIN
UPDATED: Friday, April 11, 2008 12:38
SHORT URL:
VIEWED: 75768
PAGE 2 of 9

Monday, March 31, 2008 4:44 AM

COLT999


Ok people, Wash reports we'll be hitting atmo on Jiangyin soon.

Mobbex, get the cargo out and load the farmers half on the starboard shuttle. Wash is with you.
*** hands Mobbex the coordinates***
Load the rest on the mule. It will take me a mite longer to get back since the port side shuttle door still jammed tight. Wash says he might be able to cut the hydraulics, but not sure what that will do to the rest of the system. We need a gorram mechanic.

Padre if you'll stay here on the Book and look after our stowaway, I'd appreciate it. Don't go venturing off the boat. I here the hill folks round here kidnap strangers. Also we'll be steering clear of that reward job. ***trying to hide the guilty look on my face***

Everyone back here by night fall. If you run into trouble, holler out on the com.



http://hometown.aol.com/colt9999/myhomepage/index.html

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, March 31, 2008 7:36 AM

INVICTUS12


"Captain, May I ask why we are not taking the only noble job we are ever likely to get? It is very puzzling."

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, March 31, 2008 7:56 AM

COLT999


Normally I would just say, my boat my rules Padre. But seeing as how your helping me with our stowaway I'll go a bit further. Fellow by the name of Niska owns that Skyplex. Ain't a noble thing about him. We got a job. No need in complicating things.



http://hometown.aol.com/colt9999/myhomepage/index.html

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, March 31, 2008 8:01 AM

INVICTUS12


"Very Well Captain. I will take your word for it. You might want to have a chat with our stowaway. She speaks of people- "they"-who led her here. I want to make sure our security is not compromised..."

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, March 31, 2008 8:01 AM

INVICTUS12


Things are too quiet. I believe there is another force and work on this mission. Be careful, captain.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, March 31, 2008 8:01 AM

INVICTUS12


Captain, leaving me to watch the ship shows much trust. I thank you.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, March 31, 2008 9:49 AM

COLT999


I wouldn't go thanking me just yet Padre. I also asked you keep an eye on Brit and seeing as how shes in the galley right now, rubbing soup in her hair, I think you'll have your work cut out for you.

We'll be back at night fall. Lock up behind us.





http://hometown.aol.com/colt9999/myhomepage/index.html

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, March 31, 2008 12:12 PM

MOBBEX


Quote:

Originally posted by Colt999:
Mobbex, get the cargo out and load the farmers half on the starboard shuttle. Wash is with you.
*** hands Mobbex the coordinates***



Aye, skipper.

*carries out said assignment, then heads over to the com*

We're all set cap'n!

*looks around, realizes that Wash is nowhere to be seen*

Correction: I'm all set!

*shouts through the hatchway* Get cracking flygirl[edited]!






NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, March 31, 2008 12:36 PM

SHINYBRIT


*rubs soup in her hair* Red soup, red blood!! They'll try to murder you! They'll try to take you away!!

*stops and looks over at the Captain* They'll take you away!!

"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here." - Jayne Cobb (Firefly)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, March 31, 2008 2:18 PM

COLT999


When I get back, you and me gonna have a little sit down.

***Hops on the Mule and heads out the cargo bay***



http://hometown.aol.com/colt9999/myhomepage/index.html

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, March 31, 2008 3:35 PM

SHINYBRIT


*holds head* No, no! Don't leave!! They're going to take you away like they took me!

*runs after the Captain, but doesn't get past the airlock. walks over to Invictus and hands him his Bible* I don't need this anymore. You need it... to pray for the Captain.

-----------------------------------------------
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here." - Jayne Cobb (Firefly)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, March 31, 2008 5:13 PM

COLT999


...Mobbex...Wash... Get back to the ship...Get back and take off.... I know I said come resuce me but forget it...The Book's lost if your not in the air soon.....I'll meet you when I get clear of this..The girl...Brit....not sure how but she saw this coming...get my ship outta here...I'll contact you if I escape.



http://hometown.aol.com/colt9999/myhomepage/index.html

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, March 31, 2008 7:14 PM

WASHRULESBABY


Wait .... Oh my god who is flying this thing ......


oh wait that would be me.....


Sorry Capt.

I had to find my dino toys for luck. Runs up to the controls and starts up the ship.

Alright everyone let us do what the captian said we have to get the book out of here !!!!

We will be awaiting your wave Capt.


Everyone hold on tight here we go.............

I am a leaf on the wind

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, March 31, 2008 7:23 PM

SHINYBRIT


*Walks onto the bridge with Wash* The Captain won't be waving any time soon... He said we'd talk soon. I think "never" is a better equivalent to suffice the true meaning of his words.

Besides... They like human organs. *walks away nonchalantly*

------------------------------------------------
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here." - Jayne Cobb (Firefly)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 7:31 AM

WASHRULESBABY


Shinybrit don't talk like that Capt. will be back, got to have faith that he will send us a wave soon.



***** turns The Book around and heads to the next nearest planet *****


Let us see if we can pick up some more crew members before we try a rescue attemp.


***** busts out the triceratops and palms trees****


I am going to eat you raaarrr , chomp chomp

I am a leaf on the wind, watch me soar

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 7:56 AM

SKYPLEXCOMMAND


*****Reward Withdrawal Notice*****

Skyplex Command reports it is withdrawing the reward for information relating to the sabotoge of the Skyplex.




NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 8:18 AM

ABBEYGIRL


Dear Wash or Mobbex,

My name is abbeygirl. I have been in contact with your captain regarding the rental of your shuttle.

I am a Games Entrepreneur (aka Gamer) and would be using the shuttle as a Gaming Pit for games of chance, such as Tall Card, at suitable destinations. Gaming is a profession with over a millenia of history, dating back to Earth-that-Was.

Should you require a reference, you can contact the House (who governs organized gambling throughout the 'verse) with my reliability and honesty rating.

Since you are a transport ship, you may find my presence a benefit since a Gamer is allowed access to ports of call that might otherwise be closed to you.

I hope to hear back from you soon.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 9:00 AM

MOBBEX


*comes across Abbeygirl's wave and skims through it*

Quote:

Originally posted by abbeygirl:
Dear Wash or Mobbex,

My name is abbeygirl. I have been in contact with your captain regarding the rental of your shuttle.

I am a Games Entrepreneur (aka Gamer)...



Huh?

Quote:

Originally posted by abbeygirl:
... and would be using the shuttle as a Gaming Pit for games of chance, such as Tall Card, at suitable destinations. Gaming is a profession with over a millenia of history, dating back to Earth-that-Was.



Wha?

Quote:

Originally posted by abbeygirl:
Should you require a reference, you can contact the House (who governs organized gambling throughout the 'verse) with my reliability and honesty rating.

Since you are a transport ship, you may find my presence a benefit since a Gamer is allowed access to ports of call that might otherwise be closed to you.



*is completely flummoxed by the proposal*

Ehr... Can ya pay the rent?







NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 9:25 AM

SHINYBRIT


Quote:

Originally posted by WASHRULESBABY:
Shinybrit don't talk like that Capt. will be back, got to have faith that he will send us a wave soon.



***** turns The Book around and heads to the next nearest planet *****


Let us see if we can pick up some more crew members before we try a rescue attemp.


***** busts out the triceratops and palms trees****


I am going to eat you raaarrr , chomp chomp

I am a leaf on the wind, watch me soar



Ignorance creates mayhem. I will not say anymore, but even if I don't say it, it doesn't mean it wont happen.

*stands in the background while Mobbez recieves a wave from abbeygirl, but soon walks away*

-----------------------------------------------
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here." - Jayne Cobb (Firefly)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 10:08 AM

MOBBEX


Quote:

Originally posted by shinybrit:
Ignorance creates mayhem. I will not say anymore, but even if I don't say it, it doesn't mean it wont happen.



*feels spooked by Shinybrit's utterances*

Enough with the kooky talk, already!

*snatches a roll of duct tape from a nearby shelf*

I hear one more thing comin' outta yer mouth that ain't helpfull and/or relevant, I'm taping it shut!

*walks up to Wash, Abbeygirl's wave in hand*

There's some gal 'wants to rent the starboard shuttle... 'You know what a "Gamer" is? 'Cause I sure as hell don't... Damnit! I ain't supposed to be the one handlin' this stuff! I mean, where's a captain when you need one? I tell you buddy, we really need to get ours back pronto 'cause I'll die before I see the day when I... review applications and... negociate lease figures! Gack!

*storms out*







NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 11:19 AM

TRANQUILITYONBOARDCOMPUTER


LINKING..........................................
LINK ESTABLISHED.
SYNCHRONIZING DATA....................................COMPLETE.

***VIRTUAL FIREFLY NETWORK ESTABLISHED***

Mid-bulk Transport Standard Radion Accelerator core. 03-K64-FFF-00
ONLINE Tuesday, March 25, 2008 - 19:50
ASK ANY QUESTION BY REPLYING HERE-------------->

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 11:59 AM

ABBEYGIRL


(Have patience with me. I am making this up as I go.)

Clarification: A Gamer is someone who hosts high stakes (or not so high - depending on the venue) gambling, such as Poker, Tall Card, etc. Will take shuttle to where gambling is scheduled (think of it as a travelling mini casino). Game will take place in shuttle.

The House is like the Guild, only for Gamers. In gambling, the House always wins right?

Gamers are well respected in the 'verse (or at least in my 'verse).

If anyone has any other questions, please ask.
********************

TRANSMISSION TO THE BOOK:

I was wondering if you had made a decision about my securing your shuttle for rent.

I accept the lease terms you have sent. If it would help move the process along, I would be willing to pay for the first six months rent in advance.

Stipulations:

1) I need complete autonomy. The shuttle will be my home. No crew member would be allowed entrance without my expressed invitation.

2) I need some measure of assurance that when I schedule a game, I'm in a position to follow through with my plans. A pattern of last minute cancellations or no-shows will affect my rating with the House and I will not tolerate it.

3) I will not be gambling with the Captain or anyone under his employ.

Please contact me as soon as you make your decision. I am quite eager to embark on this venture.

Sincerely,
abbeygirl

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 12:38 PM

MOBBEX


Quote:

Originally posted by abbeygirl:
(Have patience with me. I am making this up as I go.)

Clarification: A Gamer is someone who hosts high stakes (or not so high - depending on the venue) gambling, such as Poker, Tall Card, etc. Will take shuttle to where gambling is scheduled (think of it as a travelling mini casino). Game will take place in shuttle.

The House is like the Guild, only for Gamers. In gambling, the House always wins right?

Gamers are well respected in the 'verse (or at least in my 'verse).

If anyone has any other questions, please ask.
********************

TRANSMISSION TO THE BOOK:

I was wondering if you had made a decision about my securing your shuttle for rent.

I accept the lease terms you have sent. If it would help move the process along, I would be willing to pay for the first six months rent in advance.

Stipulations:

1) I need complete autonomy. The shuttle will be my home. No crew member would be allowed entrance without my expressed invitation.

2) I need some measure of assurance that when I schedule a game, I'm in a position to follow through with my plans. A pattern of last minute cancellations or no-shows will affect my rating with the House and I will not tolerate it.

3) I will not be gambling with the Captain or anyone under his employ.

Please contact me as soon as you make your decision. I am quite eager to embark on this venture.

Sincerely,
abbeygirl



Oh I've got patience aplenty, and I absolutely love the idea you put forward, really neat and fresh. BUT, I'm a merc, remember ?
*********************************************************

TRANSMISSION TO ABBEYGIRL:


Yeah... ehr... humm... miss, we'd... huh... we've run into... *clears throat* 'Truth is, we'd be more than happy to do business with you, but our captain, who also happens to be the ship's legal holder and therefore has the final say on everything managerial 'round here, is unavailable at the moment. So, hum, yeah, basically, as far as I'm concerned you can move in at any moment, I just can't guarantee that he won't throw you out if things don't click between the two of you.

So, ehr, best regards to you.

*turns off comlink*

How'd I do?







NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 1:12 PM

SHINYBRIT


*blankly stares at Mobbex as he threatens her, but soon stares off somewhere else and shortly looks back at Mobbex with intensity in her eyes*

Having you here is problematic...

*walks away*

"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here." - Jayne Cobb (Firefly)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 5:45 PM

WASHRULESBABY


I don't see what the problem will be. You can ride with us till we get the Capt. back. Then your renting the shuttle, will be up to the capt. understand?

and you will help us rescue the capt. Might help your case a bit. Shiny?




****** grumbles about moving my dinos over******


*****hey everyone y'all up for an insane might not work so were all gonna die resuce mission?**********


******** Let go save the Capt. any ideas?*******

I am a leaf on the wind

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 7:19 PM

ABBEYGIRL


I do know my way around a gun. Could be persuaded to help.

Also, I have a friend who is a doctor. I will send her your way too. Her name is Oram.

Also, where exactly are you? I could try to meet up with you all.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 7:20 PM

ORAM


Any of you be needing a doctor?
I work in both the human and animal fields...
Didn't get the top percent in my class... but I passed, and haven't killed anybody yet.
Oh and I can also cook.... not sure if that's any help, but I can make gray Protein look & taste like a baked dinner.

We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit those who would do us harm.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, April 2, 2008 2:35 AM

MOBBEX


Quote:

Originally posted by abbeygirl:
I do know my way around a gun. Could be persuaded to help. Also, I have a friend who is a doctor. I will send her your way too. Her name is Oram.



Then you're more than welcome to join our merry crew.

Quote:

Originally posted by abbeygirl:
Also, where exactly are you? I could try to meet up with you all.



Ehr... Yeah, Wash where the are we? Wash?

Oh and, come to think of it... what month is it?


Quote:

Originally posted by Oram:
Any of you be needing a doctor?
I work in both the human and animal fields...
Didn't get the top percent in my class... but I passed, and haven't killed anybody yet.
Oh and I can also cook.... not sure if that's any help, but I can make gray Protein look & taste like a baked dinner.



... You... you're hired! You're so hired! Where do y' want us to pick you up?






NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, April 2, 2008 4:20 AM

SKYPLEXCOMMAND


****Encrypted Message to The Book Crew*****

My Name is Algoth Bodly. I am a representative of Mr. Adelai Niska. I am to inform you that you may pick up your Captain at Mr. Niska's Skyplex. Mr. Niska will require that you refrain from violence. You will be unmolested during the pick up.

Lastly, a personal message from Mr. Niska to your Captain.

***It was unfortunate we could not conclude our business at this time. But we will meet again. I believe our next encounter will have a very different outcome.***

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, April 2, 2008 4:23 AM

WASHRULESBABY


OMG whos flying this thing?

oh wait that would be me....




Alright Ladies in case y'all are needen to know were we are we are on Georgia. Welcome new crew members. were are you guys so we can pick y'all up and rescue the captian?


Aliright we are taknig off so sit down shut up and hold on


******strats up the engines, hey anyone now where they are our new doc? cuz we are gonna need when we rescue the capt.************

mobbexx careful those guns. you'll be causeing some damage soon enough



I am a leaf on the wind

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, April 2, 2008 7:19 AM

ABBEYGIRL


Quote:

Originally posted by WASHRULESBABY:
Alright Ladies in case y'all are needen to know were we are we are on Georgia. Welcome new crew members. were are you guys so we can pick y'all up and rescue the captian?



I would be willing to bunk in a passenger dorm until your Captain returns. Then he and I can finalize the shuttle lease.

I am not sure where Oram is at the moment, but I am at a skyplex owned by a Mr. Adlai Niska. He has a very unlovely rep, but he really likes to gamble.

I have concluded my business with him and would like to depart from this place as soon as possible.

Are you coming in this direction at all? If so, I can be ready to depart immediately after you dock. As I said before, I would like to leave at once (Niska is a bit intimidating and he did lose some money to me).

Sincerely,
abbeygirl

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, April 2, 2008 12:40 PM

WASHRULESBABY


okay , everyone prepare to dock on the skyplex. We get in get our Capt. and our new passenger and get out.


******Oram , Trist ,ShinyBrit, Mobbex all walk on the bridge. ********

everyone ready to go? I will stay behind to get the ship ready to leave this goram skyplex.


****Thinks to my self*****


------- we need to get a job and get he hell out of here , and what the hell is a pirple stegasaurus-----------

Y'all be careful



I am a leaf on the wind

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, April 2, 2008 2:18 PM

ORAM


Careful as careful can be.
I'm taking it we don't need weapons or arsenal of any type?
I don’t carry a lot of guns, just a lever action Winchester and a sidearm.

We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit those who would do us harm.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, April 2, 2008 3:57 PM

ABBEYGIRL


I am waiting patiently at the door of the airlock as you speak. Let's get out of here. The faster the better. Did I tell you that Niska lost money to me? Well, it was a lot of money.

abbey



NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, April 2, 2008 5:25 PM

ORAM


Maybe changing your name and idenity is a good thing....
I've always liked the name Michelle... what do you think Abbey?

We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit those who would do us harm.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, April 2, 2008 5:35 PM

SHINYBRIT


*walks up to abbeygirl as she enters the boat and stares for a moment or two*
I can kill you with my brain.
*walks away and into the bridge to greet Wash*
Wash... we are going to save the Captain. He will be safe...

---------------------------------------
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here." - Jayne Cobb (Firefly)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, April 2, 2008 6:11 PM

ORAM


Friendly people... I could get comfortable here.
Provided no one shoots or injures each other while I'm here.
But, with guns it's bound to happen.

We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit those who would do us harm.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, April 2, 2008 6:50 PM

SHINYBRIT


*stares at Oram for a minute before speaking* Being well thought of then running off for reasons unknown to new kin will only make trust fall down into the fire.
Dian hua zai nail? I want to speak to the Captain!!
Wo fingbudong! Why don't you understand?! Why can I NEVER understand?!!

"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here." - Jayne Cobb (Firefly)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, April 2, 2008 6:54 PM

ORAM


*blinks, then takes a step back* Pardon?

We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit those who would do us harm.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, April 2, 2008 6:59 PM

SHINYBRIT


*quiets then stares at Oram again, but walks off into her bunk without any explanation whatsoever*

-----------------------------------------------
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here." - Jayne Cobb (Firefly)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, April 2, 2008 7:07 PM

ORAM


*Watches Shinybrit walking off to her bunk*
Is she medicated? If so, what is it and how much of it is she on....
... And is it safe to leave her alone with the ship?

-----------------------------------------------
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit those who would do us harm.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, April 2, 2008 7:32 PM

ABBEYGIRL


Quote:

Originally posted by shinybrit:
*walks up to abbeygirl as she enters the boat and stares for a moment or two*
I can kill you with my brain.



abbey rolls eyes as shinybrit walks past.
"Right back at ya!"

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, April 2, 2008 8:16 PM

ORAM


Please, don't give anybody a reason to harm one another on board....

-----------------------------------------------
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit those who would do us harm.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, April 2, 2008 8:44 PM

ABBEYGIRL


Hey! I didn't bring up the killing part! She did.

*looks at Oram*

Is she being medicated?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 3, 2008 1:56 AM

ORAM


No idea if she is, but when everything is settled and such, everybody is going through a medical.
Don't need any new diseases climbing aboard.

-----------------------------------------------
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit those who would do us harm.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 3, 2008 2:49 AM

MOBBEX


Quote:

Originally posted by Oram:
No idea if she is, but when everything is settled and such, everybody is going through a medical.
Don't need any new diseases climbing aboard.



*grumbles* Well that's bound to be a ball...

*stands next to the cargo bay airlock control*

All right folks, I haven't the faintest idea what's waiting for us on the other side o' that door. Heck, for all we know the old bastard could have a whole battalion ready & eager to pump us full o' lead. That, or he just wants us to open the hatch so he can gas us.

So... erm, don't cluster up, make sure to keep yer piece handy, and do NOT make eye contact with Niska. Leave that to me.

*glances at Invictus*

If you'd like to say a few words padre, now's the time.

*opens the airlock*







NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 3, 2008 4:02 AM

ABBEYGIRL


Takes safety off a very large gun.

I hope this goes well. I don't want to give Niska another reason to question my rep. He may still be a little angry...

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, April 3, 2008 4:18 AM

WASHRULESBABY


Alright every one be safe. just get in get out. And yes brit is safe unless u kknow something I don't.


******* starts to play with dinos again**********

t-rex starts to wander the coutryside looking to eat the triceratops.

Oh now don't eat me AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH


oh send me a wave when y'all are on board or what not

I am a leaf on the wind

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

YOUR OPTIONS

NEW POSTS TODAY

USERPOST DATE

OTHER TOPICS

DISCUSSIONS
New Cortex system rpg site
Tue, January 28, 2020 15:47 - 5 posts
PTSD and Mal. Really?
Mon, January 27, 2020 10:08 - 119 posts
*An image of a Man pops up on Your Screen*
Tue, February 6, 2018 21:45 - 4 posts
Bathgate Abbey
Sun, January 28, 2018 23:37 - 19 posts
What was the saddest part of firefly/serenity...
Sun, January 28, 2018 20:20 - 35 posts
Rotten at the Core: The Sins of the Parliament
Tue, October 10, 2017 13:16 - 3 posts
any volunteers for rp?
Sat, April 9, 2016 10:18 - 4 posts
Google Group Up for Margaret Weis's tabletop Firefly RPG
Sat, April 9, 2016 10:13 - 2 posts
Firefly Online...is it going to rise again?
Mon, February 15, 2016 11:44 - 3 posts
I want to do an RP
Mon, August 24, 2015 23:31 - 3 posts
firefly on nwn
Wed, July 8, 2015 17:24 - 5 posts
Ship Designs for you Game
Sun, September 14, 2014 19:25 - 2 posts

FFF.NET SOCIAL