TROLL COUNTRY

SignyM , Nazi Bully Should Be Banned From RWED

POSTED BY: RIVERLOVE
UPDATED: Saturday, December 5, 2009 05:27
SHORT URL:
VIEWED: 5488
PAGE 1 of 2

Sunday, January 11, 2009 3:35 AM

RIVERLOVE



Read for yourself, if you already hadn't seen it in the Siding With Bullies thread :
-------------------------------
Originally posted by SignyM:
BTW- Riverlove, since you're a Ft Lauderdale Jew, I understand your bias. But it IS a bias.-SignyM
-----------------------------------

Originally posted bt Riverlove:
Wrong on both counts you Nazi idiot.
--------------------------------------

Origianlly Posted by SignyM:
DON'T LIKE IT WHEN IT COMES BACK AT YOU, DO YOU, YOU ZIONIST BITCH?

Please, don't come whining at me about how horrible I am for calling you names, you drunken, death-loving cunt. You and people like you are the real genocidal maniacs, all the while screaming about how "unfair" everyone is while you mow people down with bombs and machine guns. I hope you die in your own drunken vomit. TRY in the future to act like you had at least two neurons to rub together, you inadequate husk of a human being.
Oh, and BTW?
Fuck you.

-----------------------------------------


Well folks...wasn't all that just so special?
Case Closed on Signy. Vulgarity and nastiness, are your pathetic weapons, except they don't work. They only show all here your hatred of Jews, and Israel,...and your true venomous Nazi nature. I hope to see you gone soon. - Riverlove




NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 11, 2009 4:35 AM

RIVERLOVE


SignyM ...Terrorist apologist and Jew hater. Did your mom arrive yet to wash out your vile mouth with the soap I sent over? It's Sunday, 'aint it a beautiful day to see another big bunch of your Hamas friends get blown to little pieces? Only tragedy is that is you're not in Gaza yourself, standing there in your shiny Nazi best. Seig Heil fraulein!

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 11, 2009 4:41 AM

PIRATECAT


I believe in free speech. That's something we do right in the US. Now we know why the 2nd amendment is so important. I disagree in banning a jerk. But this is about rudeness. Children use the dirty langauge when they can't make a point. Now I do know when liberals disagree they ban you which happen to me on website. I have always said Nazis were libs. Thugs, perverts, and queers was the jack booted way. Thats why hollyweird displays thems as so fashion wise in their look. Don't worry about signym its nothing forget about it. It says we have an open policy and be civil before you post. So there ya go. They don't own it so keep on posting Riverlove.

"Battle of Serenity, Mal. Besides Zoe here, how many-" "I'm talkin at you! How many men in your platoon came out of their alive".

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 11, 2009 4:49 AM

RIVERLOVE


Don't worry Sig-Heil ..I'm not going to submit your profane and putrid posts for Taqgging As Offensive. No, it will be much more enjoyable for me to continue to expose your anti-Semetism and vile vulgarity for all to see. So keep it up, 'cause I'm all kinds of ready to jump on your wretched spewings. You're already laying deep in camel shit in the gutter with the PN's, Muslim Jihadists, and Skinheads of the world. That's your base of support, you sorry-ass Jew-hating fuck. See, I can use a cuss word too. You betcha, by golly!

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 11, 2009 4:57 AM

RIVERLOVE


Quote:

Originally posted by PirateCat:
I believe in free speech. That's something we do right in the US. Now we know why the 2nd amendment is so important. I disagree in banning a jerk. But this is about rudeness. Children use the dirty langauge when they can't make a point. Now I do know when liberals disagree they ban you which happen to me on website. I have always said Nazis were libs. Thugs, perverts, and queers was the jack booted way. Thats why hollyweird displays thems as so fashion wise in their look. Don't worry about signym its nothing forget about it. It says we have an open policy and be civil before you post. So there ya go. They don't own it so keep on posting Riverlove.

"Battle of Serenity, Mal. Besides Zoe here, how many-" "I'm talkin at you! How many men in your platoon came out of their alive".


I've obviously really driven SignyM off the deep end. To get that kind of response truly shows how vile, desperate, and juvenile Sig-Heil, Nazi matron is. I've hit the jackpot in exposing Signy-heil's Liberal tolerance for what it really is, nothing more than foul-mouthed old fashioned Jew hating stupidity.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 11, 2009 5:17 AM

RIVERLOVE


Well, where are ya Sig-heil? I know yer sitting in front of your keyboard like you always are, so what gives? Bad day for ya? Lots of dead Hamas terrorists got ya down in the dumps? Are you stalled in responding because you've run out of profanities to use? You can re-use them if you want.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 11, 2009 5:25 AM

KWICKO

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." -- William Casey, Reagan's presidential campaign manager & CIA Director (from first staff meeting in 1981)


River, it seems both you & PC are whinging about name-calling, vulgarity, and personal attacks, but are completely comfortable using them yourselves. You only really seem to have a problem when they are used in response to your name-calling, vulgarity, and personal attacks.



Quote:

Originally posted by PirateCat:
Kwicko, can you say thread hog. Boy, its not always about you. Its about the 2nd amendment. A guaranteed right. Its not about your ghetto life. You live there because the hookers are cheap. Get off the fat crack. Now DC can join the rest of the Union. You have a right to protect yourself, family, and property. Idiots always say that the armed citizen is dangerous. But cops are your saviors. Criminals are better with arms than veterans. Cops are the criminals. Shooten engine blocks what a fag.



I was later told by PC that he/she was going to "stay on me" and "slam" me. I've been waiting - and in light of the threats, I refuse to respond to PC with any kind of civility. PC is unworthy of any level of respect.

And this came from RL, well before he/she started complaining about Signy's "attacks"...

Quote:

Originally posted by Riverlove:
What gall and utter delusion for you to pass judgment on the will and intelligence of Israeli citizens. Your stunning stupidity, and irrationally biased support for evil is appalling, and all sane people can see now that you now lie in filth in the gutter next to PN and the rest of the team that supports your insane positions; positions that cheerlead for Al Qaeda, Iran, Hamas, Hezbollah, Skinheads, Traditional European Anti-Semitism & Nazism, etc.all determined to destroy Israel. You are on the team of savages, enemies of civilization, enslavers of women, and barbaric enforcers of dogmatic vileness. You make me sick. Why don't you go down to Ft Lauderdale and stand proudly next to the gal screaming out the other day to throw Jews back into the oven. She's on your team. She see the world like you do. Like the forces you support and sympathize with you are psychotic, and morally and ethically bankrupt.



This is the Bill O'Reilly school of "debate", writ small. Attack and name-call, belittle and insult - and when it comes back at you in the same form, start whining about how "unfair" it all is, and threaten to start following someone around, in essence becoming their internet stalker.

Here's an idea: If you want to be treated with civility and respect, practice treating others the same way. I'll be civil up until the time I'm treated in a less-than-civil fashion, and then I'll respond in kind. And yes, I can hold a grudge for a long, long time.


ETA: By the way, couldn't you just change the title of this thread to
"WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH - MY FEELINGS GOT HURT!!"


Mike

"It is complete now; the hands of time are neatly tied."

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 11, 2009 5:39 AM

PIRATECAT


Yeh thats how libs are your just figuring that out. I can tell when dudes tell me that their libetarian or independent their certain things that sound to much like a jeffesonian democrat. Don't be fooled by people I had an enlish jerk tell me how America supplyies Israel like he is trying to enlighten me. Well he was just your typical jew hater from england. I busted him when I said we train plenty of arab countries and send guns to them. A guy I work with is a lib sounds like he is concerned socially comes down to it he worked for Haliburton and called Bush a Nazi. The truth is he had Iraqi money he bought it cheap hoping it would be backed by the dollar. SO there you go talks about greed he is greed. How many dudes are lib just to try get a woman. Liberal woman are lame. The best woman in the sack are conservative. Young kids don't realize how many educators are soft pinkos. Example my brother in law commie stole heroin from a naval hospital back in the day shot up a bunch of sailors. This dude ain't never worked can't compete. Now he is college educator god's truth. This is who kids think is so wise and worldly. Makes me laugh. Young people act like I know nothing and I have been around.

"Battle of Serenity, Mal. Besides Zoe here, how many-" "I'm talkin at you! How many men in your platoon came out of their alive".

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 11, 2009 5:42 AM

RIVERLOVE


Quote:

Originally posted by Kwicko:
Seems both of you are whinging about name-calling, vulgarity, and personal attacks, but are completely comfortable using them yourselves. You only really seem to have a problem when they are used in response to your name-calling, vulgarity, and personal attacks.



Quote:

Originally posted by PirateCat:
Kwicko, can you say thread hog. Boy, its not always about you. Its about the 2nd amendment. A guaranteed right. Its not about your ghetto life. You live there because the hookers are cheap. Get off the fat crack. Now DC can join the rest of the Union. You have a right to protect yourself, family, and property. Idiots always say that the armed citizen is dangerous. But cops are your saviors. Criminals are better with arms than veterans. Cops are the criminals. Shooten engine blocks what a fag.



I was later told by PC that he/she was going to "stay on me" and "slam" me. I've been waiting - and in light of the threats, I refuse to respond to PC with any kind of civility. PC is unworthy of any level of respect.

And this came from RL, well before he/she started complaining about Signy's "attacks"...

Quote:

Originally posted by Riverlove:
What gall and utter delusion for you to pass judgment on the will and intelligence of Israeli citizens. Your stunning stupidity, and irrationally biased support for evil is appalling, and all sane people can see now that you now lie in filth in the gutter next to PN and the rest of the team that supports your insane positions; positions that cheerlead for Al Qaeda, Iran, Hamas, Hezbollah, Skinheads, Traditional European Anti-Semitism & Nazism, etc.all determined to destroy Israel. You are on the team of savages, enemies of civilization, enslavers of women, and barbaric enforcers of dogmatic vileness. You make me sick. Why don't you go down to Ft Lauderdale and stand proudly next to the gal screaming out the other day to throw Jews back into the oven. She's on your team. She see the world like you do. Like the forces you support and sympathize with you are psychotic, and morally and ethically bankrupt.



This is the Bill O'Reilly school of "debate", writ small. Attack and name-call, belittle and insult - and when it comes back at you in the same form, start whining about how "unfair" it all is, and threaten to start following someone around, in essence becoming their internet stalker.

Here's an idea: If you want to be treated with civility and respect, practice treating others the same way. I'll be civil up until the time I'm treated in a less-than-civil fashion, and then I'll respond in kind. And yes, I can hold a grudge for a long, long time.






Mike

"It is complete now; the hands of time are neatly tied."


Yeah, and there's not ONE profanity used in that post from me ( or can't you read English?), but I got several doozies hurled at me. Obviously you cannot comprehend the difference between words that sting due to their effectiveness of message, versus vulgarity and profanity. Typical idiot Liberal I guess. I don't give a crap about being treated with respect from any Liberal or terrorist crying towel-holder, but vile vulgarity as an answer instead of normal words is beneath contempt. And since when did YOU ever care about respecting anyone? You're as bad as Signy-Heil, and you know it. So blow it out your greasy Islamist sympathizing ass, ok?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 11, 2009 5:49 AM

KWICKO

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." -- William Casey, Reagan's presidential campaign manager & CIA Director (from first staff meeting in 1981)


Quote:


Yeah, and there's not ONE profanity used in that post, but I got several hurled at me. Obviously you cannot comprehend the difference between words that sting due to their effectiveness, versus vulgarity and profanity. Typical idiot Liberal I guess. I don't give a crap about being treated with respect, but vile vulgarity as an answer instead of normal words is beneath contempt. And since when did YOU ever care about repecting anyone? You're as bad as Signy-Heil, and you know it. So blow it out your greasy Islamist sympathizing ass, ok?



Ahh, so you're completely in favor of hate-filled invective and vitriol so long as there's no profanity in it, eh? You sound like a typical conservative idiot. So go shove that up your hate-filled ass.

There. Is that profanity-free enough for ya? You'll note that I used no "dirty" words that you didn't use first.




Mike

"It is complete now; the hands of time are neatly tied."

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 11, 2009 5:52 AM

PIRATECAT


Kwicko is such a pin head. Yeh an expert on every thing. Typical young dummy. Always got answer doesn't get nothing done. Know plenty people like you. You don't know crap about guns. Then ya have all this ammo. Sure boy. This is why your chain is pulled. Get you a girlfriend and you won't be gay an a pud puller. I call your mommy a name cause Kwicko don't have family. Whaaaaaa what baby. I bet you spy on neighbors. What a freak.


"Battle of Serenity, Mal. Besides Zoe here, how many-" "I'm talkin at you! How many men in your platoon came out of their alive".

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 11, 2009 5:57 AM

RIVERLOVE


Quote:

Originally posted by Kwicko:
Quote:


Yeah, and there's not ONE profanity used in that post, but I got several hurled at me. Obviously you cannot comprehend the difference between words that sting due to their effectiveness, versus vulgarity and profanity. Typical idiot Liberal I guess. I don't give a crap about being treated with respect, but vile vulgarity as an answer instead of normal words is beneath contempt. And since when did YOU ever care about repecting anyone? You're as bad as Signy-Heil, and you know it. So blow it out your greasy Islamist sympathizing ass, ok?



Ahh, so you're completely in favor of hate-filled invective and vitriol so long as there's no profanity in it, eh? You sound like a typical conservative idiot. So go shove that up your hate-filled ass.

There. Is that profanity-free enough for ya? You'll note that I used no "dirty" words that you didn't use first.


Well, at least I won't have to call YOUR mommy to ask her to wash your mouth out with soap like Sigy-Heil's mom had to. As for the rest, you have zero imagination, reduced to merely parroting my words to you back to me. I thought you Liberals were supposed to be the big brains 'round here, what a joke! Ha Ha! I'm laughing at your patheticness.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 11, 2009 6:05 AM

RIVERLOVE


Quote:

Originally posted by PirateCat:
Kwicko is such a pin head. Yeh an expert on every thing. Typical young dummy. Always got answer doesn't get nothing done. Know plenty people like you. You don't know crap about guns. Then ya have all this ammo. Sure boy. This is why your chain is pulled. Get you a girlfriend and you won't be gay an a pud puller. I call your mommy a name cause Kwicko don't have family. Whaaaaaa what baby. I bet you spy on neighbors. What a freak.


"Battle of Serenity, Mal. Besides Zoe here, how many-" "I'm talkin at you! How many men in your platoon came out of their alive".


Great post PC! You're wading into treacherous waters here today friend. I appreciate your continued efforts to expose the Liberals on this board for the Jew-hating terrorist supporters they truly are. Morally bankrupt and intellectually dishonest, they are a sad lot.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 11, 2009 6:11 AM

RIVERLOVE


Still waiting for Sigy-Heil to post her vile profanities for the day. C'mon girl, achtung and rousse Juden already! I've posted plenty here today to boil your Jihadist-loving blood, 'aint it so? Will it be the simple lone F word today, or some more C words? I'm all a'twitter with anticipation. Sieg Heil Signy-Heil!

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 11, 2009 6:12 AM

AGENTROUKA


Quote:

Originally posted by Riverlove:
Quote:

Originally posted by Kwicko:
Ahh, so you're completely in favor of hate-filled invective and vitriol so long as there's no profanity in it, eh? You sound like a typical conservative idiot. So go shove that up your hate-filled ass.

There. Is that profanity-free enough for ya? You'll note that I used no "dirty" words that you didn't use first.


Well, at least I won't have to call YOUR mommy to ask her to wash your mouth out with soap like Sigy-Heil's mom had to. As for the rest, you have zero imagination, reduced to merely parroting my words to you back to me. I thought you Liberals were supposed to be the big brains 'round here, what a joke! Ha Ha! I'm laughing at your patheticness.



Your language is nothing but aggressive. How is that any better than what you rightfully accuse others of? I notice it in so many threads.

I would enjoy your opinions much more if they didn't always come with a big helping of aggression and anger, because then I could react to the actual subject without having to react to your hyperbole about liberals. It just makes me sad because you undermine any attempt at actual communication with instant attacks.

Why is that necessary?

I'm not saying this to bait you, but because I'm honestly confused. Is an actual discussion not what you're interested in? Do you merely want to vent? Or only talk to people who share your views exactly?



I'm only addressing your specifically because I've also had very pleasant discussions with you in other threads, and know that you're not someone who only posts nonsense. This is why I'm baffled.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 11, 2009 6:26 AM

RIVERLOVE


Quote:

Originally posted by AgentRouka:
Quote:

Originally posted by Riverlove:
Quote:

Originally posted by Kwicko:
Ahh, so you're completely in favor of hate-filled invective and vitriol so long as there's no profanity in it, eh? You sound like a typical conservative idiot. So go shove that up your hate-filled ass.

There. Is that profanity-free enough for ya? You'll note that I used no "dirty" words that you didn't use first.


Well, at least I won't have to call YOUR mommy to ask her to wash your mouth out with soap like Sigy-Heil's mom had to. As for the rest, you have zero imagination, reduced to merely parroting my words to you back to me. I thought you Liberals were supposed to be the big brains 'round here, what a joke! Ha Ha! I'm laughing at your patheticness.



Your language is nothing but aggressive. How is that any better than what you rightfully accuse others of? I notice it in so many threads.

I would enjoy your opinions much more if they didn't always come with a big helping of aggression and anger, because then I could react to the actual subject without having to react to your hyperbole about liberals. It just makes me sad because you undermine any attempt at actual communication with instant attacks.

Why is that necessary?

I'm not saying this to bait you, but because I'm honestly confused. Is an actual discussion not what you're interested in? Do you merely want to vent? Or only talk to people who share your views exactly?



I'm only addressing your specifically because I've also had very pleasant discussions with you in other threads, and know that you're not someone who only posts nonsense. This is why I'm baffled.


Fair questions, simple answers AR, they have crossed the line on this issue. I won't sit here and let their hateful and vapid anti-Semitism fester in these boards. I challenge them by grouping them in with those they support and sympathize with. Auraptor and others un-endingly debate the facts with them, but I see little "communication." I just comment on their answers.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 11, 2009 6:38 AM

AGENTROUKA


Quote:

Originally posted by Riverlove:
Fair questions, simple answers AR, they have crossed the line on this issue. I won't sit here and let their hateful and vapid anti-Semitism fester in these boards. I challenge them by grouping them in with those they support and sympathize with. Auraptor and others debate the facts with them. I comment on their answers.



But you don't just group together the people whose posts you are commenting on. You tend to apply the most vile attributes to all liberals, which is more what I meant. If you were just addressing a person who offended you in some way, I would not have said anything, but it's not always the case.

For example, I'm more of a liberal than not and I am neither a nazi nor an anti-semite. Seeing posts in which you ascribe the most nefarious intentions to any and all liberals just confuses or saddens me, because apparently my opinion is null and void and I am an enemy.

I don't think I am your enemy. Do you?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 11, 2009 6:48 AM

RIVERLOVE


Quote:

Originally posted by AgentRouka:
Quote:

Originally posted by Riverlove:
Fair questions, simple answers AR, they have crossed the line on this issue. I won't sit here and let their hateful and vapid anti-Semitism fester in these boards. I challenge them by grouping them in with those they support and sympathize with. Auraptor and others debate the facts with them. I comment on their answers.



But you don't just group together the people whose posts you are commenting on. You tend to apply the most vile attributes to all liberals, which is more what I meant. If you were just addressing a person who offended you in some way, I would not have said anything, but it's not always the case.

For example, I'm more of a liberal than not and I am neither a nazi nor an anti-semite. Seeing posts in which you ascribe the most nefarious intentions to any and all liberals just confuses or saddens me, because apparently my opinion is null and void and I am an enemy.

I don't think I am your enemy. Do you?


I can't recall seeing anything from you directed at me to make me feel that you are my enemy. My posts are typically addressed to the poster I'm responding to. Although I do use the term Liberal too much in a too general a way, when I use it in these posts it's meant specifically for the subject being tossed around. I don't think Liberals are all Jew-hating terrorist supporters and sympathizers, just the ones here who I've specifically accused of being that, like SignyM.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 11, 2009 6:58 AM

AGENTROUKA


Quote:

Originally posted by Riverlove:
I can't recall seeing anything from you directed at me to make me feel that you are my enemy. My posts are typically addressed to the poster I'm responding to. Although I do use the term Liberal too much in a too general way, when I use it in these posts it's meant specifically for the subject being tossed around. I don't think Liberals are all Jew-hating terrorist supporters and sympathizers, just the ones here who I've specifically accused of being that, like SignyM.



Well, I'm glad to hear you don't truly mean all liberals when you speak of them this way.

It would be really nice if you could be more specific in your posts in the future, to avoid misinterpretation.

Anyway, thank you for clarifying!

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 11, 2009 6:58 AM

KWICKO

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." -- William Casey, Reagan's presidential campaign manager & CIA Director (from first staff meeting in 1981)


Quote:

Originally posted by Riverlove: I don't think Liberals are all Jew-hating terrorist supporters and sympathizers, just the ones here who I've specifically accused of being that, like SignyM.


Which is why you post things like this:

Quote:

Typical idiot Liberal I guess. I don't give a crap about being treated with respect from any Liberal or terrorist crying towel-holder...


Seems rather like you DO have a problem with all liberals, according to your own words.

Mike

"It is complete now; the hands of time are neatly tied."

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 11, 2009 7:17 AM

RIVERLOVE


Quote:

Originally posted by Kwicko:
Quote:

Originally posted by Riverlove: I don't think Liberals are all Jew-hating terrorist supporters and sympathizers, just the ones here who I've specifically accused of being that, like SignyM.



Which is why you post things like this:

Quote:

Typical idiot Liberal I guess. I don't give a crap about being treated with respect from any Liberal or terrorist crying towel-holder...


Seems rather like you DO have a problem with all liberals, according to your own words.

Mike

"It is complete now; the hands of time are neatly tied."


Once again, those quotes were specifically just for you Kwikko. ("TYPICAL LIBERAL IDIOT") The other quote you took concerning "respect" had to do with me NOT CARING how YOU LIBERALS treat me, NOT whether or not I have respect for any Liberals. Read it again if you doubt me, or ask the person next to you who does the reading out loud to you to read it again.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 11, 2009 7:27 AM

KWICKO

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." -- William Casey, Reagan's presidential campaign manager & CIA Director (from first staff meeting in 1981)


Quote:

The other quote you took concerning "respect" had to do with me NOT CARING how YOU LIBERALS treat me...


Reeeeeaaallllyyy...

And what was the title of this thread again?

Quote:

SignyM , Nazi Bully Should Be Banned From RWED


Oh yeah - there it is.

So you don't care how liberals treat you, until you want them banned for how they treat you.

Awesome.

Maybe you should have the person doing your typing for you re-read the thread, so you can see if you can pull your head out of your ass long enough to try to make some sense...

Mike

"It is complete now; the hands of time are neatly tied."

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 11, 2009 7:30 AM

RIVERLOVE


Quote:

Originally posted by Kwicko:
Quote:

The other quote you took concerning "respect" had to do with me NOT CARING how YOU LIBERALS treat me...


Reeeeeaaallllyyy...

And what was the title of this thread again?

Quote:

SignyM , Nazi Bully Should Be Banned From RWED


Oh yeah - there it is.

So you don't care how liberals treat you, until you want them banned for how they treat you.

Awesome.

Maybe you should have the person doing your typing for you re-read the thread, so you can see if you can pull your head out of your ass long enough to try to make some sense...

Mike

"It is complete now; the hands of time are neatly tied."


Yeah...multiple Fuck You's, Jew Cunt, and something about Vomit irked me a tad. I'm just funny that way.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 11, 2009 7:39 AM

RIVERLOVE


And Kwikko...as Signym has now set the bar squarely in the gutter, I have no problem hurling one of her FUCK YOU's back right in your pathetically ignorant face.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 11, 2009 7:45 AM

KWICKO

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." -- William Casey, Reagan's presidential campaign manager & CIA Director (from first staff meeting in 1981)


Quote:

Originally posted by Riverlove:
And Kwikko...as Signym has now set the bar squarely in the gutter, I have no problem hurling one of her FUCK YOU's back right in your pathetically ignorant face.



Awww... I'm touched. You're really living up to that "c-word" image! Keep on livin' the dream, loser.




Mike

"It is complete now; the hands of time are neatly tied."

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 11, 2009 8:09 AM

RIVERLOVE


Klikko, I'll take that as a warm compliment coming from your bass-ackwards brain. Thanks, you've given me much amusement today.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 11, 2009 8:18 AM

RIVERLOVE


Quote:

Originally posted by AgentRouka:
Quote:

Originally posted by Riverlove:
I can't recall seeing anything from you directed at me to make me feel that you are my enemy. My posts are typically addressed to the poster I'm responding to. Although I do use the term Liberal too much in a too general way, when I use it in these posts it's meant specifically for the subject being tossed around. I don't think Liberals are all Jew-hating terrorist supporters and sympathizers, just the ones here who I've specifically accused of being that, like SignyM.



Well, I'm glad to hear you don't truly mean all liberals when you speak of them this way.

It would be really nice if you could be more specific in your posts in the future, to avoid misinterpretation.

Anyway, thank you for clarifying!


Any time. There are all types of Liberals, just like there are many types of Conservatives. Generally I don't have big problems with moderates and traditional Dem. Liberals. It's mostly the fringe Left and Anarchists who I consider dangerous and wrong.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 11, 2009 8:30 AM

KWICKO

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." -- William Casey, Reagan's presidential campaign manager & CIA Director (from first staff meeting in 1981)


Quote:

Originally posted by Riverlove:
Klikko, I'll take that as a warm compliment coming from your bass-ackwards brain. Thanks, you've given me much amusement today.



You amuse me as well, ReaverLove.

Mike

"It is complete now; the hands of time are neatly tied."

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 11, 2009 9:15 AM

DREAMTROVE


I recall there was a thread earlier about the River/Reaver thing. River is a reaver was the theory. BDM kind of blew that idea with a non-science explanation. The intent was sound, but the science didn't work so well. Lots of things in Serenity didn't add up, like a typical movie. I guess egomania gets in the way of producing something logical. Everyone needs an editor.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 11, 2009 11:20 AM

SIGNYM

I believe in solving problems, not sharing them.


Riverlove, I have no special hate for you, or Jews. I just responded in-kind to see what you would do. And you, like the tool that you are, responded like I thought you would. So have a nice life.



---------------------------------
Let's party like its 1929.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 11, 2009 12:05 PM

RIVERLOVE


Quote:

Originally posted by SignyM:
Riverlove, I have no special hate for you, or Jews. I just responded in-kind to see what you would do. And you, like the tool that you are, responded like I thought you would. So have a nice life.



---------------------------------
Let's party like its 1929.


Well now yer just tryin' to weasel out of being the vulgar Jew hating CUNT that YOU are! So go fuck yourself. You took this into the gutter, and I'm fine with that, you moronic Nazi fuck. Lot's of dead Hamas terrorists today for you to weep over too. So Sorry! BWAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Sunday, January 11, 2009 12:57 PM

RIVERLOVE


And you know what else Sigy-Heil? I'm in a good mood today because my team beat NY. So before your little anti-Semetic pea-brain formulates another vile response, which will likely now be amended from yesterday's Ft. Lauderdale to now calling me a PHILADELPHIA Jew cunt, although I don't live there either, and I didn't convert to Judaism last night; just know that I and many others here know what a grotesque fraud of a human being you are. And that's all that really matters.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, January 12, 2009 1:37 AM

FREMDFIRMA


See, this is why I love RWED...

You *have* to argue your position, you can't run crying to a mod and get them to ban everyone you disagree with so it looks like your pathetic argument holds water, which is what mostly happens everywhere else.

These *"two" are just throwing a pedantic little childish temper tantrum because their pathetic bullshit arguments got chopped to pieces by reason and logic, then excoriated by the cold light of reality - and just like any cowardly shithead bully, then run screaming to mommy, or a teacher, or on the net, the moderators, etc - the moment they start having their ass handed to them.

If they don't like gettin wet, then they should get the hell out of the pool, cause most folk around here favor the Ender Wiggin method of handling a verbal bully..

Ender knew the unspoken rules of manly warfare, even though he was only six. It was forbidden to strike the opponent who lay helpless on the ground; only an animal would do that. So Ender walked to Stiltson's supine body and kicked him again, viciously, in the ribs.

Damn sure I know I do.
-Frem

*I say "two" but given the rampant sock puppetry as of late around here, one has to wonder just how many of these hateful voices are coming from the same sources, the same OLD sources - and they know who they are.

NOTIFY: N   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Monday, January 12, 2009 11:53 PM

JEWELSTAITEFAN


Riverlove, I would not heartily argue against the rude anti-semites being banned, but unfortuneatley they are the majority here, or at least the looney lefty liberals they hang with. Therefore, were it a successful campaign to ban one user, the majority would end up banning the only reasonable posters here, and you would find yourself banned, which I would not want. So, based upon the same foundations of freedom of speech, I would have to decline support of this action. But you are correct to call attention to such liberal bile.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 3:37 AM

RIVERLOVE


Quote:

Originally posted by Fremdfirma:
See, this is why I love RWED...

You *have* to argue your position, you can't run crying to a mod and get them to ban everyone you disagree with so it looks like your pathetic argument holds water, which is what mostly happens everywhere else.

These *"two" are just throwing a pedantic little childish temper tantrum because their pathetic bullshit arguments got chopped to pieces by reason and logic, then excoriated by the cold light of reality - and just like any cowardly shithead bully, then run screaming to mommy, or a teacher, or on the net, the moderators, etc - the moment they start having their ass handed to them.

If they don't like gettin wet, then they should get the hell out of the pool, cause most folk around here favor the Ender Wiggin method of handling a verbal bully..

Ender knew the unspoken rules of manly warfare, even though he was only six. It was forbidden to strike the opponent who lay helpless on the ground; only an animal would do that. So Ender walked to Stiltson's supine body and kicked him again, viciously, in the ribs.

Damn sure I know I do.
-Frem

*I say "two" but given the rampant sock puppetry as of late around here, one has to wonder just how many of these hateful voices are coming from the same sources, the same OLD sources - and they know who they are.


Originally posted by SignyM:

Please, don't come whining at me about how horrible I am for calling you names, you drunken, death-loving cunt.

I hope you die in your own drunken vomit.
and BTW Fuck you.:
---------------------------------
Let's party like its 1929.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 3:59 AM

DREAMTROVE


Un-bump my thread
Let me post something else
Undo these words I said
When I called you a Nazi whore
And walked out of my head
Un-post this hate
I've tried so many times
Un-bump my thread

Take back those sad words "you die"
Bring back Myrna Loy to my life
Don't leave me here with these fears
We come to have a good time
Can't we just forget what we said
Let's just rewind
How else can we party like it's 1929?


um, sorry, that it had to be tony braxton :)

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 9:51 AM

CHRISISALL


Wow.
I go on a trip & am off this board for a while & this place goes all gutter-fied.

Y'all need to be watchin' Firefly more & posting your resentment less, or at least, post it with more humour...





The on-the-move Chrisisall

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 9:59 AM

PIZMOBEACH

... fully loaded, safety off...


Quote:

Originally posted by chrisisall:
Wow.
I go on a trip & am off this board for a while & this place goes all gutter-fied.



Yeah well, so no more trips then hokay?

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 10:05 AM

CHRISISALL


Quote:

Originally posted by pizmobeach:
Quote:

Originally posted by chrisisall:
Wow.
I go on a trip & am off this board for a while & this place goes all gutter-fied.



Yeah well, so no more trips then hokay?

This is MY FAULT???

I won't have continuous access to this place for another week- it'll be FFF-That-Was by then...





The MIA Chrisisall

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 12:41 PM

DREAMTROVE


And here I thought you were RiverLove

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 12:45 PM

KWICKO

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." -- William Casey, Reagan's presidential campaign manager & CIA Director (from first staff meeting in 1981)


Quote:

Originally posted by chrisisall:
Wow.
I go on a trip & am off this board for a while & this place goes all gutter-fied.

Y'all need to be watchin' Firefly more & posting your resentment less, or at least, post it with more humour...





The on-the-move Chrisisall



Good to see you're back! I was wondering where you wandered off to.

Yes, things have gotten a bit... odd.

Oh, and DreamTrove made us all change our avatars! [Jes' kiddin', DT. I *KNOW* you won't take offense, but just... ya know, don't take offense. :)]


Mike

"It is complete now; the hands of time are neatly tied."

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 2:29 PM

DREAMTROVE


Quote:

KWICKO

Yes, things have gotten a bit... odd.

Oh, and DreamTrove made us all change our avatars!



Oh, no, it's quite true. Mike is right, I did at that. Even Frem. I said it was confusing, and I was getting people mixed up, attributing messages to the wrong users, etc. And people were pretty agreeable. Exceptin' those that never read my posts.

If all rivers are the same person, I suppose it's jes the same keep em all as one avatar. I praised one river for another river's comments. It's confusing. But the return of sockpuppet theater has made things more interesting.

Actually, quite confusing, makes me feel dumb, but more makes me just want to add:

"you're not in my gorram head girl, you're in my gorram ship"

So I guess f^&king with people is fair game, as that's just riveresque behaviour, and I've seen a whole lot of Jayne. Hey, anyone want to be the hooker?

I take back anything I said about this being dull

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 5:50 PM

FUTUREMRSFILLION


Quote:

Originally posted by dreamtrove:
I recall there was a thread earlier about the River/Reaver thing. River is a reaver was the theory. BDM kind of blew that idea with a non-science explanation. The intent was sound, but the science didn't work so well. Lots of things in Serenity didn't add up, like a typical movie. I guess egomania gets in the way of producing something logical. Everyone needs an editor.



Well River DID see herself as a Reaver in that split-second scene.

FMFisjustsayinisall

I am on The List. We are The Forsaken and we aim to burn!
"We don't fear the reaper"

FORSAKEN original

Yes We Did!




“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.” Mahatma Gandhi

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 6:43 PM

DREAMTROVE


Someone changed the title of this thread, but it only shows on the list. I think I know who. Oh, aren't I clever. <- that's a self targeted snark

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 6:44 PM

DREAMTROVE


Damn double post.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 2:39 AM

RIVERLOVE


Originally posted by SignyM:

Please, don't come whining at me about how horrible I am for calling you names, you drunken, death-loving cunt.

I hope you die in your own drunken vomit.

and BTW Fuck you.
---------------------------------
Let's party like its 1929


NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Wednesday, September 2, 2009 4:51 AM

6IXSTRINGJACK

[/i]


Holy crap!

I wonder if a post or two of mine ever made it down here in Troll Country????

Ya'all have gone crazy since I left.

Holy crap!

"A government is a body of people, usually notably ungoverned."

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Tuesday, October 6, 2009 3:38 PM

TESKA


Jews, christians, muslims, and racial supremacists are the harbingers of death.

They will bring about an era of destruction we can only hope to survive.

I say fuck it! Come on over to ol' Teska's crib, take a bong hit, have a beer, and watch it unfold!

Zealots are gonna rape this world, spread 'em Gaia!






People who put cutesy political quotes in their signature should be tortured and fed their own family and/or pets.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Thursday, October 15, 2009 3:58 PM

TESKA


Oh yeah Gaia i love your deep, dark, wet Mariana Trench!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, look at all the cool shit in here.

Take my Mount Everest take it bitchhhhh!!!!!

You like my Mount Everest deep in your Mariana Trench don't you, you polluted little bitch!


FUCKKKK YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

People who put cutesy political quotes in their signature should be tortured and fed their own family and/or pets.

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

Friday, December 4, 2009 9:05 PM

JAMERON4EVA


Quote:

Originally posted by Kwicko:
Quote:


Yeah, and there's not ONE profanity used in that post, but I got several hurled at me. Obviously you cannot comprehend the difference between words that sting due to their effectiveness, versus vulgarity and profanity. Typical idiot Liberal I guess. I don't give a crap about being treated with respect, but vile vulgarity as an answer instead of normal words is beneath contempt. And since when did YOU ever care about repecting anyone? You're as bad as Signy-Heil, and you know it. So blow it out your greasy Islamist sympathizing ass, ok?



Hey not all conservatives are idiots like those two jack's. I consider myself to be a conservative, but qwhen i vote in the next election, i will vote by who i think is best, not by party like those two Troll loving, butt sniffing,& licking, Hate mongers. So go RL, and P/C, say something, because you know what they say, kids can be the cruelist. And you aren't jack to me. So stick that up your pipes and smoke it, ya wankers. By the way Kwicko, this is the Trools? Well i'm glad i left those people behind. So how about it, me and you, with as many as we can get, and just trash Troll country. What do you say?

Ahh, so you're completely in favor of hate-filled invective and vitriol so long as there's no profanity in it, eh? You sound like a typical conservative idiot. So go shove that up your hate-filled ass.

There. Is that profanity-free enough for ya? You'll note that I used no "dirty" words that you didn't use first.




Mike

"It is complete now; the hands of time are neatly tied."



"Mom, he has her chip. He has her."
John Connor,"Born To Run", TSCC EP 2x22

NOTIFY: Y   |  REPLY  |  REPLY WITH QUOTE  |  TOP  |  HOME  

YOUR OPTIONS

NEW POSTS TODAY

USERPOST DATE

OTHER TOPICS

DISCUSSIONS
Excuse me whilst i go abit mental.Thankyou.
Thu, October 17, 2019 01:58 - 41 posts
Anyone crazy...... I am.
Thu, October 17, 2019 01:56 - 69 posts
Open fucking letter to Haken...
Sun, August 18, 2019 23:34 - 10 posts
test
Tue, July 30, 2019 15:51 - 16 posts
test post
Wed, May 15, 2019 17:07 - 3 posts
test
Fri, May 11, 2018 05:24 - 3 posts
MB's hermitage: trespassers snuggled
Wed, October 11, 2017 20:30 - 61 posts
I post this everywhere
Wed, October 11, 2017 20:27 - 3 posts
Cherish the live?
Mon, December 26, 2016 05:04 - 4 posts
Anyone hear the news about Morena Baccarin being cast in the Deadpool movie?
Wed, July 22, 2015 21:43 - 2 posts
My Awesome Rap
Wed, November 5, 2014 14:56 - 1 posts
Epic new Firefly fan animated series announced!
Wed, July 23, 2014 19:10 - 3 posts

FFF.NET SOCIAL